over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test and EQ cycle

Don’t listen to the broscience

If I start EQ I get noticeably more veiny inside of 10 days

Veins start streaking across my triceps and brachioradialus

EQ starts working the moment you inject it

Eq 600mg a week minimum for a minimum of 16 weeks. 20 -24 weeks is more ideal. I'm planning on running it for 24 weeks. With Npp for 8 weeks then switch to masteron until I go to trt (maybe)

Eq 600mg a week minimum for a minimum of 16 weeks. 20 -24 weeks is more ideal. I'm planning on running it for 24 weeks. With Npp for 8 weeks then switch to masteron until I go to trt (maybe)
Watch your red cells. Hct of 55% is where I start to take note. At 60% most will feel like crap and the added thickness and blood volume is a stress on the heart. might want to get blood work done 1/2 way through and take steps if it climbs to fast. I've seen it over and over, especially in those that blast and cruise, where hct goes well over 60% and that is where there is some potential for damage. I never had problems at 600 mg/w until I was close to 50 so younger guys can get by but long long cycles with EQ and those that blast and cruise have just as much of the issue if not more than the older crowd. just a heads up. I liked EQ when I was in combat sports. It did what was advertised. So, to me it is a good drug for what it's made for. just have to watch it. It use to be (and still is) used in race horses. Horses have a huge spleen which can store red cells so they get a massive boost in stamina and speed based on their biology and EQ ability to force manufacture of red cells. Humans aren't really geared quite the same for that to something to keep in mind.

I agree with this. I notice eq pretty immediately. It does seem to get “better” around weeks 6-8 when you start noticing how quick you’re recovering in between sets. I’ve also run it as low as 300mg with noticeable benefits

I agree with this. I notice eq pretty immediately. It does seem to get “better” around weeks 6-8 when you start noticing how quick you’re recovering in between sets. I’ve also run it as low as 300mg with noticeable benefits
Agreed

It’s a very versatile compound

I’m actually going to run it instead of Primo for my beach vacation cutter, with tri tren and superdrol from YourMuscleShop

then I’m going to run a light primo cycle for 8 weeks …. I do that as a “break”

There’s only ONE true pre-workout:

The OG Jack3D. All this talk on here about stims lately. That shit would have you going for days.
You should have tried the OG Excelsior batches. Talk about another level 🤯

I agree with this… it’s not like these messenger hormones just sit around watching their watches and say; alright fellas, it’s been 8 weeks now, how ‘bout we get to work! 😆

Growth takes time, yes, body fat loss takes time, yes, but these little messengers are working immediately. Something should be noticed by the intuitive bodybuilder within a few days, or even hours with certain compounds and certain body chemistries.

Thank you to all of the comments. I was actually gonna throw in Masteron at some point. My body responds really well to trt dose of Test with Deca and Masteron. I have never tried Equipoise and I am not playing sports anymore, so after reading everything on here, what would be the point of taking it for me? I know how to combat the sides of Deca, which aren't much...and Deca with Masteron is a bad ass combo. I have gotten bloods done before on it and when I am on Keto, my lipids are perfect. For some reason when I consume carbs with high protein my lipids go out of wack. Trt Test, Deca and Masteron have been my perfect matches...
Now my question is...whether I go with Deca or Equipoise, can I run Masteron just as long (16-20 weeks)? I have run Masteron only as long as 10 weeks with great results alongside Deca....but can I run them both just as long with 200-250 trt test? I do get bloods done before, during a couple times and after.

This ^^

Wtf lol i can see it on me week2 too

Next time i use it i will take pics you see it too

ppl who say they need 4-5 weeks either too high bf% or bunk imo

This ^^

Wtf lol i can see it on me week2 too

Next time i use it i will take pics you see it too

ppl who say they need 4-5 weeks either too high bf% or bunk imo
1 week on equipoise and i start seeing the firehose veins again. And hungry as fuck. Iv heard so many people say it takes a long time before eq starts working and that it’s a wreak drug. Maybe so for them but it works well for me every time Iv used it. And that’s a lot of times lol

I’m running test 1350 test. 600EQ, 300 tren E a week atm pinned m/w/f. It’s a smooth cycle no issues. I’m running just over 20 weeks. Got like 4-5 weeks left. Cut from 236 to 199 so far. No cardio just a diet change and hitting it hard in gym.
Why no cardio?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Testedunitedstates
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity