over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Very High Testosterone Levels on a very low dose

My wife is an oncologist and she doesn't want to know what I'm putting in my body besides testosterone as she doesn't approve of anything else for me.
And you are PA... I've dealt with PAs for 20 years in the Army and my opinion of them is very low and I'm sure you are no different . It's ok though keep if thinking that you are a dr if that makes you feel better about yourself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jeez you women can just find anything to bitch about
its unreal..

yes tbol WILL raise test.....do you know how to use google...???

everybody else does.....does this answer your question sweetheart../??

:rolleyes:

No not anything, just other women looking at my boyfriend and arrogant people. I will look further but the first thing I found was this. It is from another forum so take it for what its worth.

Mad- scientist's Avatar Join Date
Jan 2013
Does T-bol raise testosterone levels on a blood test

So I got a blood test today for my testosterone levels. Im on 850mgs of testosterone and 50mgs of T-bol a day and 500mgs of npp a week...MY question is will the T-bol or Npp raise my testosterone levels on the test. Or will the test only detect The injectable testosterone im taking?
Reply With Quote Reply With Quote
09-25-2013, 05:02 PM #2
Beast666 FanClub Pres

Only testosterone will show up as total serum testosterone.

The thread was from the forum on Steriodology.com I asked here because I believe this forum would have more knowledgeable members.

Last edited:
You can pull some of my post histories. I've gone into detail of how this occurs.

Cross-reactivity of steroid hormone immunoassays: clinical significance and two-dimensional molecular similarity prediction. - PubMed - NCBI

Cross-reactivity of steroid hormone immunoassays: clinical significance and two-dimensional molecular similarity prediction.
Krasowski MD1, Drees D1, Morris CS1, Maakestad J1, Blau JL2, Ekins S3.
Author information
Abstract

BACKGROUND:
Immunoassays are widely used in clinical laboratories for measurement of plasma/serum concentrations of steroid hormones such as cortisol and testosterone. Immunoassays can be performed on a variety of standard clinical chemistry analyzers, thus allowing even small clinical laboratories to do analysis on-site. One limitation of steroid hormone immunoassays is interference caused by compounds with structural similarity to the target steroid of the assay. Interfering molecules include structurally related endogenous compounds and their metabolites as well as drugs such as anabolic steroids and synthetic glucocorticoids.

METHODS:
Cross-reactivity of a structurally diverse set of compounds were determined for the Roche Diagnostics Elecsys assays for cortisol, dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) sulfate, estradiol, progesterone, and testosterone. These data were compared and contrasted to package insert data and published cross-reactivity studies for other marketed steroid hormone immunoassays. Cross-reactivity was computationally predicted using the technique of two-dimensional molecular similarity.

RESULTS:
The Roche Elecsys Cortisol and Testosterone II assays showed a wider range of cross-reactivity than the DHEA sulfate, Estradiol II, and Progesterone II assays. 6-Methylprednisolone and prednisolone showed high cross-reactivity for the cortisol assay, with high likelihood of clinically significant effect for patients administered these drugs. In addition, 21-deoxycortisol likely produces clinically relevant cross-reactivity for cortisol in patients with 21-hydroxylase deficiency, while 11-deoxycortisol may produce clinically relevant cross-reactivity in 11β-hydroxylase deficiency or following metyrapone challenge. Several anabolic steroids may produce clinically significant false positives on the testosterone assay, although interpretation is limited by sparse pharmacokinetic data for some of these drugs. Norethindrone therapy may impact immunoassay measurement of testosterone in women. Using two-dimensional similarity calculations, all compounds with high cross-reactivity also showed a high degree of similarity to the target molecule of the immunoassay.

CONCLUSIONS:
Compounds producing cross-reactivity in steroid hormone immunoassays generally have a high degree of structural similarity to the target hormone. Clinically significant interactions can occur with structurally similar drugs (e.g., prednisolone and cortisol immunoassays; methyltestosterone and testosterone immunoassays) or with endogenous compounds such as 21-deoxycortisol that can accumulate to very high concentrations in certain disease conditions. Simple similarity calculations can help triage compounds for future testing of assay cross-reactivity.

Last edited:
No not anything, just other women looking at my boyfriend and arrogant people. I will look further but the first thing I found was this. It is from another forum so take it for what its worth.

Mad- scientist's Avatar Join Date
Jan 2013
Does T-bol raise testosterone levels on a blood test

So I got a blood test today for my testosterone levels. Im on 850mgs of testosterone and 50mgs of T-bol a day and 500mgs of npp a week...MY question is will the T-bol or Npp raise my testosterone levels on the test. Or will the test only detect The injectable testosterone im taking?
Reply With Quote Reply With Quote
09-25-2013, 05:02 PM #2
Beast666 FanClub Pres

Only testosterone will show up as total serum testosterone.

The thread was from the forum on Steriodology.com I asked here because I believe this forum would have more knowledgeable members.

These bodybuilding forums are flooded with moronic pseudo-scientists that have no understanding of anything they spew out.

Last edited:
how about this....:lightbulb:

drop the t-bol and retest.....dingdingding..

this is like 3rd grade shit..

:cool:

how about this....:lightbulb:

drop the t-bol and retest.....dingdingding..

this is like 3rd grade shit..

Spoken just like a 3rd grader or someone with a 3rd grade reading comprehension level. I have never questioned the need to retest but thanks for the suggestion

(I did ask for any and all ideas, I just did not expect them to come with the derogatory qualifiers)

Tenny, you really cannot be doing online personal training. Your written communication skills are appalling.

Back to the subject, I found this interesting post on "Alinboard.com"

Tbol Only:Bloodwork In. Total Testosterone down?

I just got my blood work back from the labs and my Dr. stated that my total Testosterone is at 171...normal range is 350 - 890. Up until I had my blood drawn I had been on Tbol for about 7-8 days.

Does Tbol lower your total testosterone? Does it raise/lower free testosterone? What's the difference? Thanks

So after reading this I am leaning towards turinabol not showing up as testosterone in a blood test.

Regarding Stewie's post, if I understood the summary conclusion, the study suggests that similar compounds like testosterone and methyltestosterone could show up in a blood test as the same compound.

So the question is, how similar is turinable (4-chloro-alpha-Dihydromethyltestosteron) to testosterone. I read through several profiles listed at (**broken link removed**) and one at (https://thinksteroids.com/steroid-profiles/oral-turinabol/) and see that turinabol is very similar to Dianabol (methandrostenolone) but that does not mean it will act like Dbol. So has anyone had a Dbol only cycle give them an elevated blood test values.

Reading up on turinabol is both interesting and confusing since one place says it is not recommend for women based on the vast amount of data collected by the East German’s since 1965 while another suggests that it is acceptable if the dose is below 20 mgs. The first profile suggests the East German women were only taking 5-15 mg/day. The same profile suggests that 20 mg/day is worthless in men.

Yes a google search is a good recommendation, not that I wasn’t already doing that, but it does not really lead to a clear conclusion. It has however, convinced me to cycle on and off this compound in 5 week blocks.

If the East German’s did so much research on the supplement I would think there has to be some blood work that can be reviewed.

Enough reading and rambling for now, time to get the gym.

Spoken just like a 3rd grader or someone with a 3rd grade reading comprehension level. I have never questioned the need to retest but thanks for the suggestion

(I did ask for any and all ideas, I just did not expect them to come with the derogatory qualifiers)

Tenny, you really cannot be doing online personal training. Your written communication skills are appalling.

Back to the subject, I found this interesting post on "Alinboard.com"

Tbol Only:Bloodwork In. Total Testosterone down?

I just got my blood work back from the labs and my Dr. stated that my total Testosterone is at 171...normal range is 350 - 890. Up until I had my blood drawn I had been on Tbol for about 7-8 days.

Does Tbol lower your total testosterone? Does it raise/lower free testosterone? What's the difference? Thanks

So after reading this I am leaning towards turinabol not showing up as testosterone in a blood test.

Regarding Stewie's post, if I understood the summary conclusion, the study suggests that similar compounds like testosterone and methyltestosterone could show up in a blood test as the same compound.

So the question is, how similar is turinable (4-chloro-alpha-Dihydromethyltestosteron) to testosterone. I read through several profiles listed at (**broken link removed**) and one at (https://thinksteroids.com/steroid-profiles/oral-turinabol/) and see that turinabol is very similar to Dianabol (methandrostenolone) but that does not mean it will act like Dbol. So has anyone had a Dbol only cycle give them an elevated blood test values.

Reading up on turinabol is both interesting and confusing since one place says it is not recommend for women based on the vast amount of data collected by the East German’s since 1965 while another suggests that it is acceptable if the dose is below 20 mgs. The first profile suggests the East German women were only taking 5-15 mg/day. The same profile suggests that 20 mg/day is worthless in men.

Yes a google search is a good recommendation, not that I wasn’t already doing that, but it does not really lead to a clear conclusion. It has however, convinced me to cycle on and off this compound in 5 week blocks.

If the East German’s did so much research on the supplement I would think there has to be some blood work that can be reviewed.

Enough reading and rambling for now, time to get the gym.

Norethindrone can falsely show up as testosterone on some immunoassays. The nomenclature (molecular structure) of dehydrochloromethyltestosterone (Tbol) closely resembles testosterone more so than Norethindrone.

Take it for what it's worth.

Last edited:
Girls can run rest at a low dosage , but mostly female use anavar, One of my girl frd also run a cycle on anavar, about 10mg/Ed for 8 weeks stack with HGH(2iu/EOD) and nolvadex, the result turned great and nearly no side effect. For females little dosage of gears is okay

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Girls can run rest at a low dosage , but mostly female use anavar, One of my girl frd also run a cycle on anavar, about 10mg/Ed for 8 weeks stack with HGH(2iu/EOD) and nolvadex, the result turned great and nearly no side effect. For females little dosage of gears is okay

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Thanks for the input Rachel. The reason we are discussing tbol here is because I initially tried Anavar but eventually switched to tbol after learning how often anavar is something else like dbol. I tested my first batch and it was not Anavar. One of the personal trainers I used pointed this out. I do see why tbol is more likely to be actually tbol than Anavar is to be Anavar.

Latest lab test results

for anyone that has or will read through this thread, I finally got some new lab results.

I stopped the tbol for 5 weeks and had a blood draw. Ran it for total testosterone and got a results of 725 ng/dL. the range is 3-41 ng/dL.

This was only a very small amount of topical testosterone but it was taken within a couple of hours of the application. My boyfiends results were also higher than expected which we also attributed to the timing.

I stopped the testosterone cream for 5 days and got another test. This reslult was 53 ng/dL.

What we can take away from this thread is that it appears unlikely that tbol will give you a high blood testosterone reading. Also, some topical testoserone creams (this one is from a compounded pharmacy) can be very affective at raising ones blood levels.

Hi Tenny:

I have not seen your posts on here before, are you new to the board?

Yes, Tenny is a newb. Check his posts and join date. He also loves sarcasm and is never cranky.

Hi Tenny:

I have not seen your posts on here before, are you new to the board?

So how about providing something useful to the conversation other than your derogatory attitude.

It is clearly a question and the question was not "what do you think of my supplement protocol"

Do you have an education in Endocrinology. If so then maybe you could explain why you think woman should not run testosterone in low doses. And as far as the Tbol, it was actually recommended by a personal trainer rather than Anavar based on its likelihood of being what they claim it was and its low androgenic affect. I have followed up on this and agree that it probably is a safe choice.

Do you know of some magical amplifying affect of the Tbol on the testosterone that you are not sharing or do you just disagree with women doing any AAS supplements.

god you women are such hard heads sometimes, because steroids are built for men not women, tenny is speaking the truth, your gonna end up looking like a tranny with deep voice and a beard ,but hey your life do whatever you want ,up the dosage why don't you, throw in some tren also ,that should suit you just fine :banghead::banghead:

My wife gets .25 to .30 mg test cyp prop mix every week .It has helped her a lot and she is very feminine and quite beautiful . It's very common for women to use test tbol not so much . Short cycles I guess maybe but I'd much rather see a female use anavar if your going to use compounds for 10 week cycles maybe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

god you women are such hard heads sometimes, because steroids are built for men not women, tenny is speaking the truth, your gonna end up looking like a tranny with deep voice and a beard ,but hey your life do whatever you want ,up the dosage why don't you, throw in some tren also ,that should suit you just fine :banghead::banghead:

My god, how ignorant fools love to open their mouths and let everyone else know how uninformed they are. First of all, this thread is not about "should women do testosterone or other steroids". So, like Tenny, you just could not help yourself and felt compelled to chime in with your opinion on another subject and demonstrate why it would have been best for you to keep your mouth shut.

My theory is that you are jealous of women that are in better shape than you because guys end up watching them at the gym instead of you.

My god, how ignorant fools love to open their mouths and let everyone else know how uninformed they are. First of all, this thread is not about "should women do testosterone or other steroids". So, like Tenny, you just could not help yourself and felt compelled to chime in with your opinion on another subject and demonstrate why it would have been best for you to keep your mouth shut.

My theory is that you are jealous of women that are in better shape than you because guys end up watching them at the gym instead of you.

trust me lady, from your avatar pic there not looking at you, there looking at the young bikini model standing right behind you ,next time you feel eyes on you turn around and you will see why and tenny is a long time important member with lots to offer, you should listen and no he is not a newbee lol

lol....she is KINDA clueless....i will admit i misread her first post...
and answered a completely different question then she asked...

but if you go back and read.....i mentioned the fookin gel
and she dismissed it...

"5 years bodybuilding"....im on my 24th year.....ive JUST ABOUT
seen it all...man, woman, teen...tween...some people just wont
listen for shit...

this whole thread in a fuckin joke.....and she knows it...

i will say......i LOVE her attitude though:eek: reminds me of myself.
shes got my vote for next female featured member...

I must say though yes you look very fit and in shape ,the reason I voice my opinion is just a warning to women that may not understand what there getting into here, I have seen some horrible things happen to women with abuse of these MALE HORMONES ,but with that said, you do whatever you want its your life and I wish you best of luck

I must say though yes you look very fit and in shape ,the reason I voice my opinion is just a warning to women that may not understand what there getting into here, I have seen some horrible things happen to women with abuse of these MALE HORMONES ,but with that said, you do whatever you want its your life and I wish you best of luck

that's all we can say....that's it....

but they don't have to be such a coont when a
MAN tryyyyyyyss, to answer a question they ask...:p

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads