mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Which Compounds to avoid to stay mentally sharp?

EnhancedFatGrappler

Registered
Newbies
Hey Guys,

I have recently enrolled in an online college and pursue a bachelor of engineering in Mechatronics/Robotics, while still being self employed and running my own Business. The Courses are challenging, but I enjoy a mental challenge, and the Physics, Math, CS Subjects are super interesting.

I can't afford to take anything that would diminish my mental or cognitive capacity. That leaves any 19Nor out of the Picture (Deca,Npp,Tren,Trest..). I'm not sure how Masteron, Primo, Var or Winny are affecting me, I have never really run them on their own. I'm a bit wary fucking with e2 and lipids which those DHTs tend to do.

Maybe basically all I have left is Test+HGH+Insulin (if diet/blood sugar demands it)? I'd be interested in hearing experience of you guys!

Only nandrolone (NPP, Deca) has been shown, or n=1 experienced by me, to have any effect of diminished memory or learning. This is because of its effect on dopamine – nandrolone augments dopamine metabolism, meaning that it breaks dopamine down rapidly. Increased homovanillic acid is associated with this effect of nandrolone.

Trenbolone is unlikely to share this nandrolone effect since it is a triene (Δ4,9,11), not a 19-nortestosterone analogue at all. If it has any effect on dopamine it is likely to increase dopaminergic activity.

MENT, who knows... while it can be regarded as an analogue of 19-nortestosterone, there is no known association between the removal of a methyl group at C-19 and this effect. But, I can see why you might avoid it since there's no particularly good use care for it anyway, unlike trenbolone or nandrolone.

FYI: rhGH can reverse a lot of the learning deficits induced by nandrolone, not to mind alcohol and drug abuse also.

DHT derivatives (Mast and Primo) and Test are OK for me. I am a Ph. D. chemist and have to use my brain all day everyday. I also don't use much AAS so there is that. Two things that are a little detrimental. They are nandrolones and the first 8 weeks of being off. Brain fog on both accounts.

DHT derivatives (Mast and Primo) and Test are OK for me. I am a Ph. D. chemist and have to use my brain all day everyday. I also don't use much AAS so there is that. Two things that are a little detrimental. They are nandrolones and the first 8 weeks of being off. Brain fog on both accounts.

For context, I'm turning 40 next January, I slowly am accepting that my Blast and Cruise-Days are over (or at least I tell myself that I am accepting it 😂). I'll stay on TRT and a bit of HGH of course, and I hope it will be enough to at least keep my size for a few more years. I have been playing with the Idea of having one last Summer Cycle, but the more I think about it, the more it becomes a bad idea.

For context, I'm turning 40 next January, I slowly am accepting that my Blast and Cruise-Days are over (or at least I tell myself that I am accepting it 😂). I'll stay on TRT and a bit of HGH of course, and I hope it will be enough to at least keep my size for a few more years. I have been playing with the Idea of having one last Summer Cycle, but the more I think about it, the more it becomes a bad idea.
I'm more than 20 yeas past you. I don't need to carry 230 lbs anymore and haven't for 10 years. A blast for me is 250 test, 300 mast, and maybe 100 mg of something else. That's basically a recomp here basically I just up the protein and adjust other macros. I stay between 195 and 205 now at 5'8". I also was a grappler for over 40 years.

Another oldie grappler checking in. 300 mg test + 10 IU GH is my current "blast" that keeps me on the mats daily.

I’m not sure if it’s just me, but tren turns me into a caveman with low IQ. All I can think about is weights and sex. I completely disregard my work while I’m using tren.

Personally never had issues with mast or npp. That said I've never run npp over 150mg (I'm a trt+ lightweight, hahaha). As for orals, var, tbol, and winny never had any negative cognitive/mental effects.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dren46
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131