over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

dbol with winny only ?!

shaker89

Registered
Newbies
i'm abroad right now for business purposes and will be for another month or so.
i don't have access to any steroids here but i brought some winny and dbol with me, i was afraid to go through airport with syringes so i brought some orals only.

i was contemplating using 40 mg dbol with 30 mg winny to keep water off, for 3 to 4 weeks on a cutting diet to shed some fat i gained recently.

has anyone tried that combo or something similar without injectables ?

I’m no expert, but why would you think taking an oral that’s is a heavy estrogenic converter alongside an oral DHT would make it easier to lose fat?

D bol would likely cause some water gain .

Are you on TRT or the tail end of a blast with exogenous Test still in your system? We need more info. As of now IMO the above protocol is retarded.
i stopped all injectables 5 weeks ago due to traveling, was on test cyp 400 & npp 300 weekly.
right now it's either winny and/or dbol or nothing, and i gained some fat and lost strength already

I’m no expert, but why would you think taking an oral that’s is a heavy estrogenic converter alongside an oral DHT would make it easier to lose fat?
not to make it easier but to prevent muscle loss while cutting as i don't have any test base right now, dbol & drol are alot more anabolic and anti catabolic than winny.
also i'll be using adex of course.

i stopped all injectables 5 weeks ago due to traveling, was on test cyp 400 & npp 300 weekly.
right now it's either winny and/or dbol or nothing, and i gained some fat and lost strength already
If you’re absolutely dead set on taking something I would just do the Winny. Taking Dbol and then using Winny as a make shift AI is just bad broscience IMO.

D bol would likely cause some water gain .
that's why i wanted to add the winny with some adex to minimize the water retention.
that combined with clean cutting diet shouldn't be that bad i guess.

You have two options:

1. Suck it up, keep dieting and wait until you get back home.

2. Take up to 100mg of the winny only because you think it will make you feel and look better (think you need it). It may temporarily.

I see no scenario here where I would use the dbol. And unless you have some photoshoot or event you need to look a certain way for I would do option 1 above as to not jack with your hormones and system further.

that's why i wanted to add the winny with some adex to minimize the water retention.
that combined with clean cutting diet shouldn't be that bad i guess.
Minimizing water retention on dbol is a losing battle. It’s suppose to load you with water. Also that methyl estrogen is on another level and AIs aren’t nearly as effective as they are with other AAS in my experience. If you’re dead set on this protocol, lower the dbol dose and you’ll lower water retention.

You're basically doing a cruise cycle between cycles. If you're trying to stay on and stay lean. Winny only and at least 50-100mg's per day for the 4 weeks. The dbol is just going to bloat you from the high estrogen conversion rate. Not worth it.

You should just use the winny for the duration until the last week in which you add the dbol in an ascending taper. That way everyone will remember you for that last week as a super jacked increasing aggressive business man who does not take No for an answer.

Or just stick to the winny at a moderate dosage until you get back. Dbol has too many sides to be gambling for a couple weeks of muscle on a trip.

I haven't read all the replies, but I would Chose only 1: Winstrol

I don't see any reason why you couldn't do these together for a month, while I don't think its ideal. Its kind of a run what ya brung type deal. If its all I had I would not hesitate. I personally don't see it as being "retarded" when its all you got. Yes I know others disagree.

i'm abroad right now for business purposes and will be for another month or so.
i don't have access to any steroids here but i brought some winny and dbol with me, i was afraid to go through airport with syringes so i brought some orals only.

i was contemplating using 40 mg dbol with 30 mg winny to keep water off, for 3 to 4 weeks on a cutting diet to shed some fat i gained recently.

has anyone tried that combo or something similar without injectables ?
i have had numerous homeboys from the hood in my early 20s who were afraid of needles who were blowing up on combos like that, 2 became ufc fighters, 2nd degree blackbelt BJJ eddie bravo 10th PLANET!!!! WOOP I sponsored many of their best athletes

You're basically doing a cruise cycle between cycles. If you're trying to stay on and stay lean. Winny only and at least 50-100mg's per day for the 4 weeks. The dbol is just going to bloat you from the high estrogen conversion rate. Not worth it.
i'm on trt so it's b&c for me but i cut my last blast short to travel and i wasn't prepared for that long time abroad.
i see that dbol has a bad rep here, i don't know why, i used it alot in my earlier cycles and it was okay, good strength and size gains, keepable too after the loss of water of course.
but i'm just looking to maintain the lean tissues while cutting so i,ll go with winny only as you mentioned.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member