over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Var only cycle for 18yo

You can definitely be 200lbs and have low testosterone

🤔
Yeah if he’s fat or well over 6 foot and skinny as a rail.

Show me a jacked person with low T.

Did OP say the kid was jacked?

I skimmed through his posts
Read my post again and his original one. The kid is 200 pounds roughly and been training hard and at this for 3-4 years.

It’s very unlikely he would still be at this and that weight if he was skinny as a rail OR fat. Again assumptions off his original post since he hasn’t shared anything else with us.

I think the general consensus here is Creatine > Anavar. 😂

Hey everyone.

I have a 18yo family member, yes i know some of you guys going to rip into me ha ha, but he is one of those head screwed on kids, no other drugs and alcohol, works hard, been trainng 3-4 years, good family support etc. He has built a strong base and weighs 90kg

Now im think just 20mg day of anavar for 4 weeks. bloods pre and post

Now from all the research i have done including works by Dan duchaine, is that 4 week var is very safe with minimal shutdown and should rebound quick.

Yes i am very cautious regarding not getting shut down hard because he is still young

Thoughts?

Hypothetically: Have the kid run something like sythetine and syntheselen. Non-hormonal and IF IF IF the kid can do those, say 3ml/day each for 8 weeks, that would go along way towards proving he is serious enough to even CONSIDER actual AAS. This will also satisfy his curiosity for something "hardcore." I bet he taps in under two weeks.

EDIT: I DON"T recommend a guy this young take the plunge with AAS but I am also NOT going to tell a young man who can die for his country what he can and can't take, that's the job of empty suits in a certain district.

Paul Borreson said that if you use anabolics too early that there is 30lbs that you are never going to see and that they need to let their body finish developing naturally before gear. Thats what I tell kids who ask me for stuff. I feel the longer they can wait the better. Yes this maybe total bullshit but it might not. Lets face it if your going to be something in this sport you are most likely steroid big at 18 without steroids.

A question why do so many people push for bloods prior to use? I haven't known one person who actually did this.
Its a REALLY good idea. My nephew was @21 years old and he came to me asking about steroids etc cuz he knew i competed etc. i told him he should get his test levels checked and see if he "needs" it. ie i was hoping his levels would come back high cuz he was young. his levels were low. so ironically it kinda encouraged him to use test. BUT he still hasnt and he is 23 now. smart kid. he is currently growing pretty good.

Ah well I guess if I’m gonna be shamed then I’ll go 100g. It’s only 3 aminos, no big deal.

Got more from that 40g of creatine than I’ve ever got from 80mg var straight from the pharmacy.

Just never gave me anything🤷🏻‍♂️ multiple sources multiple times. Ran pharma for quite a while just to give benefit of the doubt.
Personal opinion is that it’s garbage

In all seriousness that creatine was probably spiked. Ran some dbol not too long after that and i swear it felt the same
I got a lot of comments on my physique on var but personally I thought it didn't do anything I was at 100mg ed

Why is everyone making fun of creatin? First time I used it it was great! Similar to 10mgs of d-bol, I still use it every post wt
You mean as far as water weight??

You mean as far as water weight??
Creatine doesn't just add water weight

Other reports indicated that creatine directly affects muscle protein synthesis via modulations of components in the mammalian target of rapamycin (mTOR) pathway. Creatine may also directly affect the myogenic process (formation of muscle tissue), by altering secretions of myokines, such as myostatin and insulin-like growth factor-1, and expressions of myogenic regulatory factors, resulting in enhanced satellite cells mitotic activities and differentiation into myofiber.

Even if creatine does nothing but fill muscle with water, that still equals growth because you're stretching the fascia. Maybe not for someone that's already 270 pounds, but it's a game changer for someone under 200 that's never been big before.
I went from 170-something to 190-something in a very short time.

I was 21 and already going bald, so my natural test was probably high. That was also the first I ever lifted consistently, so specific circumstances in my case.

Hey everyone.

I have a 18yo family member, yes i know some of you guys going to rip into me ha ha, but he is one of those head screwed on kids, no other drugs and alcohol, works hard, been trainng 3-4 years, good family support etc. He has built a strong base and weighs 90kg

Now from all the research i have done including works by Dan duchaine, is that 4 week var is very safe with minimal shutdown and should rebound quick.

Yes i am very cautious regarding not getting shut down hard because he is still young

Thoughts?
Just tell him to wait..I started at 16 or 17…there is no safely coming off..tell him don’t start unless you are prepared to never stop

You haven't explained much about the goals or the purpose of the cycle. We need information before anyone can give a good opinion. I'm confused by this post. I am assuming you're trying to protect this kid with a clean oral cycle using Anavar with low damage. Also, not having to deal with IM injections for an 18 yr old.

im not trying to down anybody but why is this even a thread? any aas for a teeneger? yes lee preist and some other have used gear when they were teens but nobody here is lee priest and anywhere close to him.... this should be a common sense no no.

There isn’t an 18 year old kid on earth that needs to start using aas. We are all aware you can grow a lot before using steroids. Allen had to do at 18 was look at weights and I grew and got really strong. Helping someone this young makes you look pretty bad guy. I do not condone steroid use in young men that have lots of natural testosterone. It’s the same as giving them any other drug when you’re not a medical professional. Something happens it’s on you. I’d stay away from it man. Could really backfire on you.

Hey everyone.

Thoughts?

If he only does 4 weeks of anavar this is very predictable....

He will grow a bit, in the form of sarcoplasmic hypertrophy. It won't be much, and then it will go away after 4 weeks. Virtually no benefit or down side will occur on 20mgs of var for 4 weeks, likely.

But is that really what will happen? No. He will come off, and lose the little bit of fullness he gains (keeping in mind he will add almost no real tissue...or very little because he's likely not training for muscle damage or eating to support it). He will then go on more var for the longterm or add other orals in because that is easy...and then maybe start jabbing himself. He will basically continue to see sarcoplasmic hypertrophy come and go while only depressing his own hormones. Is it direly bad? Eh...probably not...not great either bob.

Looks like Maza the OP crawled under a rock to read more Duchaine material.
I know this forum is mostly US BASED, Im from australia so its not everyday i read international forums.

Im not somebody who wont take good advice regarding Peds and have taken advice from members regarding the issue.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
thinman72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131