mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do any of you gentlemen own an Audemars Piquet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

powerlifter1983

Registered
Newbies
I have been intrigued by them since I saw Arnold wearing one in End of Days when I was a kid.

This will be my first AP and I’m buying it slightly unseen slightly used but in great shape with box n papers. Did you try this watch and how do you like it? Right now I currently own a Rolex Skydweller two tone, Panerai Pam 90, Breitling Super Avenger 2 and an Omega Ploprof with Date feature.

Can’t wait for my first AP after I got pooped on by a Rolex dealer and their snobby attitude.

I have been intrigued by them since I saw Arnold wearing one in End of Days when I was a kid.

This will be my first AP and I’m buying it slightly unseen slightly used but in great shape with box n papers. Did you try this watch and how do you like it? Right now I currently own a Rolex Skydweller two tone, Panerai Pam 90, Breitling Super Avenger 2 and an Omega Ploprof with Date feature.

Can’t wait for my first AP after I got pooped on by a Rolex dealer and their snobby attitude.
expensive but look cheap and tacky imo. I think the skydweller is just about the most hideous looking watch ever made. I do like the super avenger though its a tad too big for me. Avengers, the chronograph and the seawolf are very underrated and very manly looking watches...I dont think this a forum for higher end watches tbh.

expensive but look cheap and tacky imo. I think the skydweller is just about the most hideous looking watch ever made. I do like the super avenger though its a tad too big for me. Avengers, the chronograph and the seawolf are very underrated and very manly looking watches...I dont think this a forum for higher end watches tbh.

There are a few members who are into and own high end watches on here. I am not one of them :eek: The best I have is a Victorinox. I am into watches though and if I had the money I would own a few.

Just curious, what is hideous about this?
1713801889014.png 1713801889014.png

There are a few members who are into and own high end watches on here. I am not one of them :eek: The best I have is a Victorinox. I am into watches though and if I had the money I would own a few.

You could have had over $750,000 worth of watches if you had never spent a penny on GH or IGF-1 😎

• Love
Reactions: D2
@Big A is the person to talk to when it comes to Rolex's.

You could have had over $750,000 worth of watches if you had never spent a penny on GH or IGF-1 😎

Not quite :D

If I had to guess I would say $2500 max for both in my entire life.

A lot of young people like the Apple Watches
My point was it's a generational thing. I'm 37 and I've never worn a watch - why do I need a watch when I can glance at my phone for the time?

Yeah in my demographic you'll seem some tech nerds or people who think they're being healthy wearing an Apple watch but that's about it.

To me I see watches as purely an accessory to display wealth. There's nothing wrong with that, just not my thing.

No way. How did you pull that off? Rich sugar mama or daddy?

I get HGH for free so I haven't paid for it for a long time. Although even if I had to pay for it I haven't used that much. I have used small amounts (100-200iu) of various brands though. I become too unproductive on it and I am constantly tired on it so I always end up stopping it. I wish I could use a small dose for a long period but it's hard for me. Although I do plan to restart and use 3.33iu (1 vial for 3 days) for awhile but I have said that before and usually end up dropping it after 1 month.

LR3 I love and have paid for every vial I have used. Well apart from when I repped for superior peptides but that still was technically paid for because it was done so through commission I earned. LR3 I only ever used sparingly and often for 1 month per year max so the total then added up to much.

I don't own an AP but I can appreciate them. I'll be honest I wasn't a fan originally, but the royal oak grew on me. Although if I were to spend another £25-30k on another watch, personally I'd probably grab a Rolex Yacht-master, rose gold oyster flex. I am not a huge fan of metal bracelets and i quite like the simplicity of a yacht-master.

I am a big fan of Ulysse Nardin and own a couple, amongst a few breitlings, longines and IWC.

My only concern these days with pricier watches is if not bought right, you can lose a fair bit on them, but also in London you cant really wear them out as watch thefts are through the roof. As a result I don't often wear mine, or I opt for one of the more every day watches.

Brietling is really good for that, the avenger, endurance and superocean with rubber straps are great all around every day watches.

But yeah, AP is another class. Its up there with Patek.

My point was it's a generational thing. I'm 37 and I've never worn a watch - why do I need a watch when I can glance at my phone for the time?

Yeah in my demographic you'll seem some tech nerds or people who think they're being healthy wearing an Apple watch but that's about it.

To me I see watches as purely an accessory to display wealth. There's nothing wrong with that, just not my thing.
We could all be lean men just by training and eating very healthy and weigh 150 lbs and live a very long time.

Yet, most of us on this board will do everything to force our bodies to put on excess muscle mass that the body tries hard to keep from happening. We all know this reduces our life span yet we do it anyway because we like looking good which boosts our ego.

Watches, cars and golf clubs are pretty much the same way. There is no rhyme or reason here. We enjoy these products which is why we pay these prices. It’s hard to justify the cost if you don’t see the value

We’re in the same boat here. 36 here - wearing a watch seems horrendous to me. In all sincerity still getting used to my wedding band after four years. Couldn’t do a whoop strap either

Everything has become so streamline - phone wallet watch all in one. One of my mates car keys are even integrated into his phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
old timer2
NapsGear