mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do any of you gentlemen own an Audemars Piquet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't own an AP but I can appreciate them. I'll be honest I wasn't a fan originally, but the royal oak grew on me. Although if I were to spend another £25-30k on another watch, personally I'd probably grab a Rolex Yacht-master, rose gold oyster flex. I am not a huge fan of metal bracelets and i quite like the simplicity of a yacht-master.

I am a big fan of Ulysse Nardin and own a couple, amongst a few breitlings, longines and IWC.

My only concern these days with pricier watches is if not bought right, you can lose a fair bit on them, but also in London you cant really wear them out as watch thefts are through the roof. As a result I don't often wear mine, or I opt for one of the more every day watches.

Brietling is really good for that, the avenger, endurance and superocean with rubber straps are great all around every day watches.

But yeah, AP is another class. Its up there with Patek.

I don’t understand how you guys manage to live in places where criminals have more rights than law abiding citizens. I’m in Florida and the only other place I would ever want to live in would be Texas. We go to the range regularly here…..

My point was it's a generational thing. I'm 37 and I've never worn a watch - why do I need a watch when I can glance at my phone for the time?

Yeah in my demographic you'll seem some tech nerds or people who think they're being healthy wearing an Apple watch but that's about it.

To me I see watches as purely an accessory to display wealth. There's nothing wrong with that, just not my thing.
This for me as well. I’ve been wearing an Apple Watch for a few years now and haven’t looked back. I even swap out the bands depending on the occasion. I had a watch phase back in the day for a minute - had a Tag, Movado and Longines - never went too crazy with it which I’m glad because I never wear them. My pops is a huge watch whore - multiple Pateks, Panerai, Jaeger, etc so I guess I’ll inherit those one day and sell them for GH. To each their own. We all have our guilty pleasure. I got plenty of friends who spend all their money on watches, shoes and other types of apparel. For me it’s cars, vacation, food and gear lol.

I’m waiting for my completely custom 2024 C8 Vette to get built. First time I’m gonna own a mid engine car. I used to have a 2018 z06
My 570s was a mid engine and 911 rear - both were a lot of fun. You gonna feel that heat if/when you take the top off.

My point was it's a generational thing. I'm 37 and I've never worn a watch - why do I need a watch when I can glance at my phone for the time?

Yeah in my demographic you'll seem some tech nerds or people who think they're being healthy wearing an Apple watch but that's about it.

To me I see watches as purely an accessory to display wealth. There's nothing wrong with that, just not my thing.
I have a watch case full of expensive watches. To your point I only wear them now when I pull out a suit for a business occasion. Even when I do wear them it’s for looks, not function.

Daily I wear a whoop or an Apple Watch to monitor health data as it’s more valuable to me. Like @Performance Based I got tired of the whoop too as I can track all the same metrics in the “Athlytic” app on my watch.

I was raised on shoes and watches make first impressions in business. So I dress the part when warranted.

We’re in the same boat here. 36 here - wearing a watch seems horrendous to me. In all sincerity still getting used to my wedding band after four years. Couldn’t do a whoop strap either

Everything has become so streamline - phone wallet watch all in one. One of my mates car keys are even integrated into his phone.

Same boat as you guys.. glad im not the only one 😅

37 here. Only started wearing a watch when I hit the medical field.

I like my Apple Watch, except charging it is annoying. I love my G shock though. No charging, I can hit it with a nuke and it will be fine. Looks decent

I have been intrigued by them since I saw Arnold wearing one in End of Days when I was a kid.

This will be my first AP and I’m buying it slightly unseen slightly used but in great shape with box n papers. Did you try this watch and how do you like it? Right now I currently own a Rolex Skydweller two tone, Panerai Pam 90, Breitling Super Avenger 2 and an Omega Ploprof with Date feature.

Can’t wait for my first AP after I got pooped on by a Rolex dealer and their snobby attitude.

I’m waiting for my completely custom 2024 C8 Vette to get built. First time I’m gonna own a mid engine car. I used to have a 2018 z06

March 2023
I live in sorr

Goals are to be just be fairly healthy and alive. I have had my share of good looks, fancy cars and watches. Now I drive a Prius and wear an Apple Watch and put my money in things that will grow over time and enjoy my work/life balance that I had never done before.

March 2023
I was extremely embarrassed at work the other day when I was told by a colleague that I had blood on my pants and then I realized after going to the doctor that I have hemorrhoids that bleed every time I poop. I don’t have the best job with the best co pay and can’t afford surgery. I am so ashamed to meet anyone anymore and I wear the large depends that soak up the blood after I poop. Is there any hope for a guy like me?

looking forward to your sniveling rebuttal

i’ll read it tomorrow so you’ve got time to think up a good one

If you want one it’s going to have to be used or you will have to be a long time customer

I don’t understand how you guys manage to live in places where criminals have more rights than law abiding citizens. I’m in Florida and the only other place I would ever want to live in would be Texas. We go to the range regularly here…..
Honestly its madness. The polices just done put effort into catching these criminals.

Someone tried to steal my car from our drive way in 2019. They failed but stole the steering wheel, iDrive, console etc. Someone found my wallet beneath a cctv camera outside a shop and the shop confirmed they had the footage of them and would provide it the police... but they weren't interested as they considered it petty crime lol. Its nuts.

We want to leave the UK, its just gone down hill and I think there are better places to raise a family now. Ironically we've been talking about Texas as an option.

I have been intrigued by them since I saw Arnold wearing one in End of Days when I was a kid.

This will be my first AP and I’m buying it slightly unseen slightly used but in great shape with box n papers. Did you try this watch and how do you like it? Right now I currently own a Rolex Skydweller two tone, Panerai Pam 90, Breitling Super Avenger 2 and an Omega Ploprof with Date feature.

Can’t wait for my first AP after I got pooped on by a Rolex dealer and their snobby attitude.

Which models are you looking at? A 15400?
If it is sight unseen you know to buy the seller and not the watch, especially with an AP as the reps are pretty damn good these days. Some dealers have been fooled by AP ROO Divers in particular.
I have never bought one myself, though who knows when the market settles back to normal. 10 years ago you could stroll in and grab a ROO for under list.

I have a friend who has a large collection of them and he loves them, probably getting the most wrist time amongst Patek, FP Journe, A. Lange & Söhne, De Bethune, RM, etc...

I get HGH for free so I haven't paid for it for a long time. Although even if I had to pay for it I haven't used that much. I have used small amounts (100-200iu) of various brands though. I become too unproductive on it and I am constantly tired on it so I always end up stopping it. I wish I could use a small dose for a long period but it's hard for me. Although I do plan to restart and use 3.33iu (1 vial for 3 days) for awhile but I have said that before and usually end up dropping it after 1 month.

LR3 I love and have paid for every vial I have used. Well apart from when I repped for superior peptides but that still was technically paid for because it was done so through commission I earned. LR3 I only ever used sparingly and often for 1 month per year max so the total then added up to much.
godmode

Which models are you looking at? A 15400?
If it is sight unseen you know to buy the seller and not the watch, especially with an AP as the reps are pretty damn good these days. Some dealers have been fooled by AP ROO Divers in particular.
I have never bought one myself, though who knows when the market settles back to normal. 10 years ago you could stroll in and grab a ROO for under list.

I have a friend who has a large collection of them and he loves them, probably getting the most wrist time amongst Patek, FP Journe, A. Lange & Söhne, De Bethune, RM, etc...

I am getting a pre owned 2019 Titanium Ghost Chronograph. Brand new if you can even qualify to get one will cost you over $43k. Im getting mine out the door for $26,500 including taxes. It's this watch. I'll post pix soon as I take delivery hopefully today. It's this piece. Only has one small scratch near the buckle and has box and papers. One owner. It will be a good addition to my Rolex SkyDweller, Panerai Pam 90, Breathing Super Avenger 2 and Omega Ploprof. Posting pix later

I'll post a pic of the watch when I get it tomorrow if that makes you happy
Ah, i see you’ve chosen the tact of incompetence

i’m not saying you’re not buying a watch, as if that’s what was implied

i’m saying you’ve done an about face from a yr ago and are now blathering against the very things you supposedly used to espouse.

not to mention your monetary situation

you went from “i can’t afford hemorrhoid surgery WITH insurance” to “i’m waiting for my custom vette to be built”

the point is - you stink. Whether that stench is from bullshit or mental illness remains to be seen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
scrawl
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner