mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do any of you gentlemen own an Audemars Piquet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although tempting, I speak for both of us when I say we don’t want to bury you in the swamp

Great job using your nonexistent sense of humor & zero social skills to painfully deflect and make yourself look even weirder, which is an accomplishment.

Have a good night

On a serious note Just knowing that I’m going to be 41 this year and I have no kids, no wife and most importantly knowing if I died right now the world won’t even miss me except for people who I make money for makes me very well aware of my social skills and existence here.

My only question to a smart and eloquent man like yourself is why are YOU hanging out here with people like me, injecting all kinds of chemicals into your body not knowing where they came from knowing that this is only shortening your lifespan.

Normal people would never do what anyone here does. I think in time you will figure that out.

You’re like a troll with Aspergers. It’s very strange. Wish you the best. I will no longer be engaging with you until you can become an honest and consistent contributing member here. That’s all for now.
I respect that. Thank you for your advice in the past and I am sorry for accusing you for something you did not do. My apologies.

In middle school at the end of summer when it came time for new school clothes my Pop’s would give me a couple boxes of counterfeit designer watch copies to sell off back in my hometown.

I definitely have inherited his passion for watches and understand it all to well.

In middle school at the end of summer when it came time for new school clothes my Pop’s would give me a couple boxes of counterfeit designer watch copies to sell off back in my hometown.

I definitely have inherited his passion for watches and understand it all to well.
If this is true please elaborate. Like please paint a vivid picture - I want all the details lol.

Way back in 2009 I used to work for a motorcycle repair shop and this guy with tattoos on his head would regularly come in with a small briefcase selling fake Rolex for $50 which would break in a week

This thread got super weird and creepy, fast.

This is exactly why we should stick to “bodybuilding” topics on here.

@powerlifter1983 nobody gives a shit if your bi-polar, buy fake watches or are in to weird shit with other dudes down in Florida.

But how about for the sake of everyone we stick to “bodybuilding” topics on a bodybuilding forum. You'd probably have more friends here and in your life if you did.

On a serious note Just knowing that I’m going to be 41 this year and I have no kids, no wife and most importantly knowing if I died right now the world won’t even miss me except for people who I make money for makes me very well aware of my social skills and existence here.

My only question to a smart and eloquent man like yourself

Wait a minute. I thought I was trailer trash

is why are YOU hanging out here with people like me,
Got that shit backwards jr.

You've come to where I live and made a fool of yourself
injecting all kinds of chemicals into your body not knowing where they came from knowing that this is only shortening your lifespan.
You have no knowledge of me except what I’ve provided.

To quote a bro,

“My shit is your bread and butter”
Normal people would never do what anyone here does. I think in time you will figure that out.
IMG_5459.gif

This one was previously owned at $42,000.00. Can't imagine what a new one would run.

The 15400 is the more desirable.
Not to knock the OP, but the Royal Oak Offshore (ROO) Chrono is much easier to get.

Also not knocking the OP, but the AP reps these days are very, very good.
I haven't looked at ROOs these days, but the date wheel and pushers used to be the only tells, and now that's been fixed as well.

Back on the topic

I have always wondered- what illicit the brand loyalty with watches? When someone says I want an AP is it due to a specific movement, design, or?

Assuming it’s the same as luxury vehicles? A specific styling, feature, engine, etc. is what speaks to you?

Back on the topic

I have always wondered- what illicit the brand loyalty with watches? When someone says I want an AP is it due to a specific movement, design, or?

Assuming it’s the same as luxury vehicles? A specific styling, feature, engine, etc. is what speaks to you?
There are two vectors here, the social signaling and the horology fanatic.

Socially people will buy whatever is trending, which is always Rolex, but also recently AP for those who have the extra money.
Here in Japan Hublot and Richard Mille are also signaling watches (worn by Yakuza and entertainers).

Horologists will respect the holy trinity of AP, Vacheron, and Patek for their craftsmanship and history.
People who value horology and craftsmanship above all else will also collect A. Lange & Söhne, JLC, and now Grand Seiko.

If this is true please elaborate. Like please paint a vivid picture - I want all the details lol.
Lol Well, my dad was in sales and he would sometimes hustle watches to clients or down in the hotel bar. We never tried to pass them as anything other than good copies and people loved it.

A few times a year I would take a couple boxes back home and even though I caught hell from mom I did pretty good with them. He did the rare watches and Rolex’s. I did a lot of women’s watches.

My dad had two Rolex’s that he loved. One was a Presidential and when he died my older brother’s ransacked his house looking for them. I haven’t told them to this day he had given them to me some years before. :devilish:

Socially people will buy whatever is trending, which is always Rolex, but also recently AP for those who have the extra money.
Here in Japan Hublot and Richard Mille are also signaling watches (worn by Yakuza and entertainers).

Horologists will respect the holy trinity of AP, Vacheron, and Patek for their craftsmanship and history.
People who value horology and craftsmanship above all else will also collect A. Lange & Söhne, JLC, and now Grand Seiko.

I appreciate the explanation sir.

Lol Well, my dad was in sales and he would sometimes hustle watches to clients or down in the hotel bar. We never tried to pass them as anything other than good copies and people loved it.

A few times a year I would take a couple boxes back home and even though I caught hell from mom I did pretty good with them. He did the rare watches and Rolex’s. I did a lot of women’s watches.

My dad had two Rolex’s that he loved. One was a Presidential and when he died my older brother’s ransacked his house looking for them. I haven’t told them to this day he had given them to me some years before. :devilish:

Even now with the Audemars Piquet, Rolex, Omega, Breitling and Panerai I still don’t think I’m done…..

Attachments

• IMG_3141.jpeg
    IMG_3141.jpeg
    145.9 KB · Views: 38

Lol I want details of the middle schooler running around hustlin fake watches

This one was previously owned at $42,000.00. Can't imagine what a new one would run.

the only one similar to mine in almost new condition with box n papers is in the UK and they are asking over $40k for it. I’m sure I can easily flip this for a profit anytime I wanted to.

We could all be lean men just by training and eating very healthy and weigh 150 lbs and live a very long time.

Yet, most of us on this board will do everything to force our bodies to put on excess muscle mass that the body tries hard to keep from happening. We all know this reduces our life span yet we do it anyway because we like looking good which boosts our ego.

Watches, cars and golf clubs are pretty much the same way. There is no rhyme or reason here. We enjoy these products which is why we pay these prices. It’s hard to justify the cost if you don’t see the value
your analogy doesn’t work at all lol

@danieltx said that young people won’t be interested in watches because something else can check that same box. A phone. Therefore a watch, let alone an expensive one, serves no purpose. And somehow you bring up the desire for muscle mass? How does that work lol

I thiiink you were trying to point out that, “when you want something, you want something.”

Btw, this is a straaange fuckin thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackplace
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws