over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Excited to be back in the game!

Welcome back LD!!! I remember seeing your pics when you came onboard many years back. At 18 years old you were a damn tank! You literally were comparable to Trey Brewer.

You took a lot of shit back then too from ProMuscle members over your weight yo-yo-ing for some rebounds. For someone so young you showed alot of maturity and didn’t feed into the haters. I gotta give props to you for that!!!

Anyways, glad you’re still at it and recovered from such a tough injury.

Cage
and thanks about the injury. that shit sucked man. Wouldn't wish that upon my worst enemy. Luckily, at the time, I had an amazing support system that got me through it. I'm very blessed and fortunate.

Welcome, I'd like to see this.cycle or any other cycle you do. You look huge!
Sure, I'll dig up one from one of my earlier shows...can't reveal everything all at once ;)

welcome to paradise big dog, looking forward to read more about your protocols, knowledge, insight an experience.

Welcome, I'd like to see this.cycle or any other cycle you do. You look huge!
I'll start off with how I approaced my offseasons.... and a little more background on me.

I gained weight/muscle very easy. I graduated high school at 280 lbs (probably 25 percent body fat), and did my first contest at 198 lbs.

Over the next few years, I kept my offseasons very basic. Also keep in mind, I'm young, I'm broke AF, etc

My main drug for offseason/bulking was test...and test...and some more test. I didn't have funds for gh and didn't really think eq or deca was necessary to grow. During my competition days..2008-2014, I literally used deca only one time. Now I love it but back then, not really.

I'm transparent and deft will be on PM.. I'm a high dose guy. Offseason would look like 1500-2000mg test/wk.... and that's it. I didn't even run an AI. Had no estrogenic side effects or any side effects really besides I got huge and strong.

So my approach was offseason, don't run as much ( yes I realize 2,000mg wk is a lot but just one compound ), and I ate A LOT OF FOOD. I'm talking 3 chicken/rice meals, 3 fast food meals everyday.

Was is the best approach. I do actually that style will build muscle the fastest and get you huge quick....but also use what I did and learn from it. I had a major injury at 25...which probably wouldn't have happened if I didn't push it so hard.

But offseason in general. lots of test and lots of food. And I pretty much did that up until the last few years where I had a little better budget and was doing national level.

first posts on PM back in 2008. I've been bodybuilding since 2006...mad respect to all the OGs who have been in the game for 20,30,40+ years. This was my first at 18 , Missouri State
You were 18 in this contest photo? i don't know if I've seen anyone that big at 18 exceot me of course(lol I wish), how much did you weigh? 1.5-2g of test is not unheard of around here i think we got guys that do that with 3 g of other shit on top of 2g test. So i wouldn't worry to much about having to qualify your doses. Though I and I imagine a lot of other people would still like info on this epic cycle if you care to type it out??? Also what was/is your weight in that photo with the yellow tank?

You were 18 in this contest photo? i don't know if I've seen anyone that big at 18 exceot me of course(lol I wish), how much did you weigh? 1.5-2g of test is not unheard of around here i think we got guys that do that with 3 g of other shit on top of 2g test. So i wouldn't worry to much about having to qualify your doses. Though I and I imagine a lot of other people would still like info on this epic cycle if you care to type it out??? Also what was/is your weight in that photo with the yellow tank?
thank you bro, yes 18 at my first show..attached the pic..weighed 198. the yellow tank pic is actually pretty recent, like 2 weeks ago? I'm around 275-280 now but not lean at all. Just putting back on size right now. But ya, I've always been a bigger guy.

I have pretty good genetics for bodybuilding...not elite by any means, but better than your average joe yes.

These top guys at national level and pros though, it's another world bro. It's not hard (for me) to get huge and lean..it is hard to get that "crispy" look on stage and dial it in 100%.

And some of these guys just have ridiculous muscle bellies. Round and full. Example, AKIM WILLIAMS did North Americans the year I did it in 2013 and won the overall. You're never beating a guy like that. There's levels to this...but ya I was alright I was guess.

thank you bro, yes 18 at my first show..attached the pic..weighed 198. the yellow tank pic is actually pretty recent, like 2 weeks ago? I'm around 275-280 now but not lean at all. Just putting back on size right now. But ya, I've always been a bigger guy.

I have pretty good genetics for bodybuilding...not elite by any means, but better than your average joe yes.

These top guys at national level and pros though, it's another world bro. It's not hard (for me) to get huge and lean..it is hard to get that "crispy" look on stage and dial it in 100%.

And some of these guys just have ridiculous muscle bellies. Round and full. Example, AKIM WILLIAMS did North Americans the year I did it in 2013 and won the overall. You're never beating a guy like that. There's levels to this...but ya I was alright I was guess.
oops, pics attached..... first show at 18, 198 lbs... and 2 weeks ago , 280 ish... I'm 5'10

Attachments

• n1295670553_30168893_3027 (1).jpg
    n1295670553_30168893_3027 (1).jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 65
  • AD17 (1).JPEG
    AD17 (1).JPEG
    127.3 KB · Views: 67
oops, pics attached..... first show at 18, 198 lbs... and 2 weeks ago , 280 ish... I'm 5'10
also I started lifting at 16 years old and starting pretty serious right away. I'm 34 now, so 18 years at it in the gym.

the post got deleted but and I actually lost my journal that had all my notes on gear logs, food, prep etc. But I remember most of it. It was high dose, but nothing crazy for a superheavy national or pro...granted I was never anywhere close to pro. I'll have to sit down and write it out again, but at it's peak, 6-8 weeks out, it was around 4-5 grams total /wk and 20iu gh..towards the very end, I got crazy with the anti e's...2mg adex, 2.5mg letro and my gh got as high as 30 that prep...which totally screwed up my look that year cuz my stomach blew up...BUT I learned my lesson and the following year, which actually was my last year competing before my quad injury, I brought in my best look. . Weight around 248 here. I'll post more details later or whatever you wanna know, just ask!

here ya go, the pics on left black trunks is 2013 north americans. I looked great going into the show but screwed things up the last few weeks...

blue trunks, I took less gear..still a lot, but less, 10iu gh (not frigging 30), and brought in my best look. pics are 1 year apart

Attachments

• 489020.jpg
    489020.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 96
  • 489014.jpg
    489014.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 95
  • 10291070_1525634237675205_4728506863831505479_n (4).jpg
    10291070_1525634237675205_4728506863831505479_n (4).jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 94
  • 10689455_1525634171008545_2011595489671411886_n (2).jpg
    10689455_1525634171008545_2011595489671411886_n (2).jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 96
pharma or chinese generic?
never had the funds or access to pharm when I was competing bro. Even now I don't know. I haven't been on gh since 2015..right when I got injured. I know a lot of guys use chinese, then as the show gets closer, switch to pharma.

Idk bro, if everything works out, I'd probably opt for generics again, 5-10iu max, mainly funds but also because I don't think more than 10 did a whole of positive for me. In the blue trunks, I'm on 10 the whole prep. Waist was streamlined ( not small, I have a wide waist, but it was deft more streamlined).

I'm planning on adding in gh but like I said, I haven't ran it since 2015..9 years jeeez time flies. and I would always use the two best sponsors on here for that...if you know, you know ;) , or you can DM me if you want, I don't mind helping out!

I'm curious about how you suffered those quas injuries, what exercise were you doing, were they both at the same time? And what was the recovery process?

I'll start off with how I approaced my offseasons.... and a little more background on me.

I gained weight/muscle very easy. I graduated high school at 280 lbs (probably 25 percent body fat), and did my first contest at 198 lbs.

Over the next few years, I kept my offseasons very basic. Also keep in mind, I'm young, I'm broke AF, etc

My main drug for offseason/bulking was test...and test...and some more test. I didn't have funds for gh and didn't really think eq or deca was necessary to grow. During my competition days..2008-2014, I literally used deca only one time. Now I love it but back then, not really.

I'm transparent and deft will be on PM.. I'm a high dose guy. Offseason would look like 1500-2000mg test/wk.... and that's it. I didn't even run an AI. Had no estrogenic side effects or any side effects really besides I got huge and strong.

So my approach was offseason, don't run as much ( yes I realize 2,000mg wk is a lot but just one compound ), and I ate A LOT OF FOOD. I'm talking 3 chicken/rice meals, 3 fast food meals everyday.

Was is the best approach. I do actually that style will build muscle the fastest and get you huge quick....but also use what I did and learn from it. I had a major injury at 25...which probably wouldn't have happened if I didn't push it so hard.

But offseason in general. lots of test and lots of food. And I pretty much did that up until the last few years where I had a little better budget and was doing national level.
Thanks for sharing everything!

It makes me LOL when guys think 1500-2000mg of gear a week is a lot with what many of today’s guys do. For many national guys that’s a “cruise”. 😂

Don’t get me wrong 2g can be a lot for some guys as well. It’s great your body responds so well. I also love the old school test only cycle in the offseason. That was the normal go-to for guys when I was coming up through my 20’s.

It was just test and food. They saved all other compounds for prep.

here ya go, the pics on left black trunks is 2013 north americans. I looked great going into the show but screwed things up the last few weeks...

blue trunks, I took less gear..still a lot, but less, 10iu gh (not frigging 30), and brought in my best look. pics are 1 year apart
Man you look great and I looked up AKIM WILLIAMS and found some video from the 2022 tampa pro so yea I know what you mean but shit if you had stayed healthy for 9 more years you never know?? I do however see a wave of test only cycles coming to pm.

@juiceddunk2.0 how did you train when you built most of your size? Volume, Intensity, etc?
My general training principles...

5 exercises per body part
4 sets per exercise
8-15 reps per set

I deft wasn't a low volume high intensity guy but I'm not crazy high volume either. If you have instagram, check out my page there, I post a ton of content on there @ duncanlukas.

It did help me to get strong and go heavy on the main compound lifts...not necessarily free weight bench,squat, dead, but one of those variations for each .

For me, flat barbell bench, leg press/hack squat, rack deads/bent over rows ..heavy.. really is what built my initial size.

Damn I didn't know you were in the superheavies that year? That was a huge show, 23 supers in your class and 36 heavies in my class, I got 4th in heavies but also did masters and won overall there and got my pro card.
I remember when you use to post here, didn't know why you stopped posting, I just figured since you started coaching you didn't want to be associated with this board anymore 🤷🏿

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Rawmariko
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
yourdailyvitamins
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity