over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fertility Stack Review

Virtuous

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
Hey All,

I know we have a lot of fertility threads running around. Read ‘em all, putting my plan here.

- HCG 1250mg: two days on, one off, repeat.
- HMG 37.5mg two days on, one off, repeat
- enclomiphene 12.5mg/day

Also taking tribulus, D-aspartic acid, may add other non-script stuff here. PQQ and COQ-10 most likely.

Also, gonna try keeping test in during this.

I think I’m g2g, but any suggestions would be welcome.

You doing it on your own? Or with a dr?

I ran
HCG
500iu/2x week of my memory serves correctly
50mg clomid everyday

At the 3 month mark, we conceived.

On my own for now. Chatting with fertility doc, but he’s cool and I was open with my protocol and he said to try and if it fails come pay him to help.

Might bump my enclomiphene to 25mg/day. HMG should be the star of the show, I may bump that up as well. It’s dirt cheap from the right source.

I'm guessing you found a new girl? 😶‍🌫️😂
Jk bra. Good luck with everything and thanks for popping by👀

Awesome. How is the training going?

😂😂

Nah, we fixed shit. Took some growth on her part, grace on mine, but I’m sure those roles may reverse at some point.
I have no clue the context here but if y'all had serious arguments don't have a kid with her. Your post makes it sound like you expect problems in the future so I don't know why you'd want to legally attach yourself to her for 18 years.

I have no clue the context here but if y'all had serious arguments don't have a kid with her. Your post makes it sound like you expect problems in the future so I don't know why you'd want to legally attach yourself to her for 18 years.
AAA-f’n-MEN!! I’m living that shit currently dealing with my fat busted cunt of an X!!! Less than 3 years and counting! I’m gonna f’n celebrate the hell out of my boy’s 18th!!!!!

Definitely be on the same page when it comes to disciplining your future chitlins…. I’m strict/stern and my X was allllll abt letting them get away with everything… Claimed me to be an abusive father because I spanked him… Needless to say our marriage collapsed quickly. Hope that doesn’t happen for you and yours…

I can definitely give you MANY MANY horror stories of my experiences through the divorce and everything that came along with it..

On a happy note my boy is living with me 100% nowadays… So I guess that dumb worthless cunt was f’n wrong! Hope she dies in a horrible manner!

Sorry for being all doom & gloom in your preggo thread boss!

Cage

It was a couple years ago, had some issues. Neither of us were perfect during it. I don’t expect future problems.

Really appreciate the advice though, you’re spot on. Delayed this by about 18 months to make certain.

AAA-f’n-MEN!! I’m living that shit currently dealing with my fat busted cunt of an X!!! Less than 3 years and counting! I’m gonna f’n celebrate the hell out of my boy’s 18th!!!!!

Definitely be on the same page when it comes to disciplining your future chitlins…. I’m strict/stern and my X was allllll abt letting them get away with everything… Claimed me to be an abusive father because I spanked him… Needless to say our marriage collapsed quickly. Hope that doesn’t happen for you and yours…

I can definitely give you MANY MANY horror stories of my experiences through the divorce and everything that came along with it..

On a happy note my boy is living with me 100% nowadays… So I guess that dumb worthless cunt was f’n wrong! Hope she dies in a horrible manner!

Sorry for being all doom & gloom in your preggo thread boss!

Cage
Fortunately we have her son/my step son as a test case, and she lets me be a father to him in the way I want to be a father to my future kids. So that box is checked.

but yeah, caution was warranted, that’s behind us now.

just curious, why 2 days on 1 off instead of EOD?
Simplicity.

I have 75mg/vial HMG. I could do EOD, but I’m thinking 2 on/1 off with half a vial on the on days makes sense and makes it easy. More stability of blood levels too, might just do 37.5 ED tbh.

yes plz learn from many of our regrets. If you think life is hard, try coparenting with somebody you are not in a relationship with. between attorney fees and therapy, I would be living like @slesh if it wasn't for my kid's mom. @BLKGUY2006 is going through it too. shout out to to all the single dads out there fighting the good fight amen

Won my most recent powerlifting comp, aiming for two state records (33-39, 220 lb classic raw) next meet. Already hit the lifts in training. Killing it.

Sick. What were your numbers ?

yes plz learn from many of our regrets. If you think life is hard, try coparenting with somebody you are not in a relationship with. between attorney fees and therapy, I would be living like @slesh if it wasn't for my kid's mom. @BLKGUY2006 is going through it too. shout out to to all the single dads out there fighting the good fight amen
Amen bro…newly divorced with a 4 year old

Sick. What were your numbers ?
550, 405, 600-ish (give or take a lb for kg to lb conversion).

Didn’t have to try hard tbh, it was a local meet with about a dozen (maybe 15?) guys in my division.

Aiming for some real (PR) lifts at the next one.

That’s the goal. Hispanic wife should do the rest, once I get even remotely fertile she’ll get pregnant just by me looking at her.
Good luck bro! Just about a month ago I remember we talked about this stuff. Was planning on another baby and now look at me. I really hope it works out for you!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
old timer2
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131