over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fertility Stack Review

yes plz learn from many of our regrets. If you think life is hard, try coparenting with somebody you are not in a relationship with. between attorney fees and therapy, I would be living like @slesh if it wasn't for my kid's mom. @BLKGUY2006 is going through it too. shout out to to all the single dads out there fighting the good fight amen
Lol you can also go grab a beer with @cage99 and he’ll give you the worst case scenario rundown.

But for real @Virtuous congrats to guys and good luck. You’re a thoughtful dude - you wouldn’t make an impetuous decision on something like this.

Last thing - I have countless bodybuilder friends who have gotten their ole ladies pregnant on grams of gear. Don’t stress about it too much and make it a chore. Enjoy yourselves and give her that creampie!

Hey All,

I know we have a lot of fertility threads running around. Read ‘em all, putting my plan here.

- HCG 1250mg: two days on, one off, repeat.
- HMG 37.5mg two days on, one off, repeat
- enclomiphene 12.5mg/day

Also taking tribulus, D-aspartic acid, may add other non-script stuff here. PQQ and COQ-10 most likely.

Also, gonna try keeping test in during this.

I think I’m g2g, but any suggestions would be welcome.
Seems fine dude

I had success with

1500 Hcg Monday, Wednesday , friday
150 fsh Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
150 test prop a week
2iu GH
Ubiquinol 200mg

Few other health supps

My wife is 25 weeks pregnant . Took us under two months at that protocol. My first sperm analysis was about 9 million sperm but very little to no motility and terrible morphology

I’m guessing it just made the 9 million swim and shaped better ….i think it takes 90-100 days to generate new sperm. This is just a guess as to why it worked for us so soon

Good luck!!!

Hey All,

I know we have a lot of fertility threads running around. Read ‘em all, putting my plan here.

- HCG 1250mg: two days on, one off, repeat.
- HMG 37.5mg two days on, one off, repeat
- enclomiphene 12.5mg/day

Also taking tribulus, D-aspartic acid, may add other non-script stuff here. PQQ and COQ-10 most likely.

Also, gonna try keeping test in during this.

I think I’m g2g, but any suggestions would be welcome.
Probably the Tribulus you take is very low quality. What brand are you taking?

HMG is the money maker!!! 75mg EOD with HCG AND CLOMID
This 100x

Hcg will only do so much. Clomid is hit and mostly miss for most people. You realllly won’t see any positive results unless you push that hmg. I also hiiighly recommend guys stay on trt. Getting “off” only slowed down the process, fucked my libido and made me feel like shit. Soon as I got back on (with the hcg/hmg) everything took off.

This 100x

Hcg will only do so much. Clomid is hit and mostly miss for most people. You realllly won’t see any positive results unless you push that hmg. I also hiiighly recommend guys stay on trt. Getting “off” only slowed down the process, fucked my libido and made me feel like shit. Soon as I got back on (with the hcg/hmg) everything took off.
Staying on TRT

Agree that enclomiphene may do nothing, but I don’t think it’ll be detrimental- might as well have it in in case I respond well to it. Using enclomiphene, not clomid.

Agree on the HMG take. Right now my protocol is effectively 75 E3D, I think I’ll bump that to 75/75/off/repeat (basically doubling the dose). It’s a BIT pricey, but so are kids lmao. This protocol is about the price equivalent of diapers, might as well get the budget used to it 😂

HMG is the money maker!!! 75mg EOD with HCG AND CLOMID
Yep, agree 100%. I’ll bump the HMG up a bit.

Using enclomiphene instead of clomid, but yeah, this stack should work.

Yes what about the other products to
HCG
HMG
enclomiphene
D-aspartic acid,
PQQ and COQ-10

What brands?

Also trap bar deadlifts are bad for your sperm count 😶‍🌫️
Bro I just got my stuff from a guy under a bridge, but I feel safe because he said “trust me dawg”

😂😂

I’ve pivoted to almost 100% straight bar dead’s, fucking with my shoulders a bit but needed since the form is different and I’m competing seriously again now lol. You’ll still rip the kabuki bar from my cold, dead hands, tho. I can train on that thing almost daily with zero back or shoulder fatigue.

Seems fine dude

I had success with

1500 Hcg Monday, Wednesday , friday
150 fsh Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
150 test prop a week
2iu GH
Ubiquinol 200mg

Few other health supps

My wife is 25 weeks pregnant . Took us under two months at that protocol. My first sperm analysis was about 9 million sperm but very little to no motility and terrible morphology

I’m guessing it just made the 9 million swim and shaped better ….i think it takes 90-100 days to generate new sperm. This is just a guess as to why it worked for us so soon

Good luck!!!
You’re probably spot on. I’m hoping for her to get pregnant some time between August and Christmas, but if it happens that fast I’ll be thrilled

Probably the Tribulus you take is very low quality. What brand are you taking?
Nutricost, but open to suggestions. I don’t shop that side of the supplement aisle much.

Also taking humanofort, btw, just didn’t list that because it’s in my supplement rotation year round

Lol you can also go grab a beer with @cage99 and he’ll give you the worst case scenario rundown.

But for real @Virtuous congrats to guys and good luck. You’re a thoughtful dude - you wouldn’t make an impetuous decision on something like this.

Last thing - I have countless bodybuilder friends who have gotten their ole ladies pregnant on grams of gear. Don’t stress about it too much and make it a chore. Enjoy yourselves and give her that creampie!
The “practice” part of this whole thing is the best part 😂. There’s no stress on my end - if it happens, I’ll be thrilled. And if not, I’ll be richer.

I say that tongue in cheek but in reality I’ve never been a guy obsessed with controlling outcomes - just do the work as best I can, and accept the results, learn and improve every time. Applying that same logic here. Worst case scenario i burn a couple grand and a year trying, it fails, and we do IVF.

I know it’s sappy but I love kids, man. I want a kid so I can give them the world, pour everything I know into helping them grow, and to hopefully make a strong man/woman to stand up to the bullshit in this world.

Good luck bro! Just about a month ago I remember we talked about this stuff. Was planning on another baby and now look at me. I really hope it works out for you!
Thanks man! Yeah, this should work out well. I’m excited.

Feel free to skip completely the Enclomiphene.
Your +5000iu of HCG alone is already more than enough to bring your natural LH/FSH to zero.
It won't hurt,but won't do anything either.
Same goes for D-aspartic acid, won't boost your endogenous gonadotropins output while using HCG at that dose.
Add some Zinc Picolinate to your supplements regimen, also all antioxidants in general have a positive effect on sperm count/motility.

Feel free to skip completely the Enclomiphene.
Your +5000iu of HCG alone is already more than enough to bring your natural LH/FSH to zero.
It won't hurt,but won't do anything either.
Same goes for D-aspartic acid, won't boost your endogenous gonadotropins output while using HCG at that dose.
Add some Zinc Picolinate to your supplements regimen, also all antioxidants in general have a positive effect on sperm count/motility.
Good call on the zinc I did a lot of zinc pico as well

Good call on the zinc I did a lot of zinc pico as well

I'm sure you saw this one but pasting it here for anyone else who may be interested https://www.professionalmuscle.com/...-fertility-protocol-and-few-questions.169678/

They EC may or may not help. That HCG is going to take FSH/LH quite low. I personally kept it in "Just because" and it's cheap so whatever.

I'd add ALA, zinc and NAC. They will help quality.

HMG is the master. The one thing I think I would have done differently is I would have taken more of that, sooner. My count got up to a little over 20m with hcg and a little hmg...it was well over 100m quite quickly once I added 75iu HMG EOD.

I'm sure you saw this one but pasting it here for anyone else who may be interested https://www.professionalmuscle.com/...-fertility-protocol-and-few-questions.169678/

They EC may or may not help. That HCG is going to take FSH/LH quite low. I personally kept it in "Just because" and it's cheap so whatever.

I'd add ALA, zinc and NAC. They will help quality.

HMG is the master. The one thing I think I would have done differently is I would have taken more of that, sooner. My count got up to a little over 20m with hcg and a little hmg...it was well over 100m quite quickly once I added 75iu HMG EOD.
I think I’ve read every post you made about your journey. Thank you for documenting that. Super helpful, man.

I think I’ve read every post you made about your journey. Thank you for documenting that. Super helpful, man.

I must admit part of the reason I wrote it was so I could come back and read it after we had a child. It's honestly quite weird reading it all back now with a 19 month old little boy lol. My journey at 39 trying to conceive was much different than my journey at 29. A lot of people in that thread have had kids...which is awesome.

Keep us posted man and good luck!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
old timer2
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner