over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fertility Stack Review

FWIW, I did 500iu of HCG mon/wed/fri and 37.5 of HMG tuesday/thursday. Still cruised on about 150-200 of test during. About 2 months in we were pregnant. My son just turned 1 year old 2 weeks ago and is doing great.

Good luck to you man!

550, 405, 600-ish (give or take a lb for kg to lb conversion).

Didn’t have to try hard tbh, it was a local meet with about a dozen (maybe 15?) guys in my division.

Aiming for some real (PR) lifts at the next one.
Would love to see some videos of these lifts - came up powerlifting myself so I have a soft spot! 1555 is solid for 220 raw.

Nutricost, but open to suggestions. I don’t shop that side of the supplement aisle much.

Also taking humanofort, btw, just didn’t list that because it’s in my supplement rotation year round
You could be fine by taking a good quality Tribulus, such as Tribestan from Sopharma Bulgaria, and the Humanofort, Humanofort contains Activin. I supply Nutridyn with Tribulus extract from Bulgaria, you MD can ordered for you from Nutridyn, they supply only professionals. Also keep your TRT no more than 10mg per day.

I haven't done a fertility protocol but I would suggest AI. I always use a little ai when using hcg. From what I've seen it will raise estro so be mindful.

Would love to see some videos of these lifts - came up powerlifting myself so I have a soft spot! 1555 is solid for 220 raw.
my wife only filmed my deadlift opener from that meet (which was 540 without bothering to put on a belt lmao, that wasn’t well accepted by the purist crowd) I’m afraid, but I’ll grab a couple clips over this/next week of time hitting them in training. I have a bad habit of never recording anything but I’m working on it.

And yeah, I want a clean 1600+ next meet. I feel like I can reach it,

I haven't done a fertility protocol but I would suggest AI. I always use a little ai when using hcg. From what I've seen it will raise estro so be mindful.
Yeah I didn’t mention it but I am, good call

FWIW, I did 500iu of HCG mon/wed/fri and 37.5 of HMG tuesday/thursday. Still cruised on about 150-200 of test during. About 2 months in we were pregnant. My son just turned 1 year old 2 weeks ago and is doing great.

Good luck to you man!
Amazing man! I’m going a bit more aggressive with my protocol but that’s because I’d just hate for it to take a year and they kick myself for going light at the start lol.

Congrats again man, that’s awesome

I must admit part of the reason I wrote it was so I could come back and read it after we had a child. It's honestly quite weird reading it all back now with a 19 month old little boy lol. My journey at 39 trying to conceive was much different than my journey at 29. A lot of people in that thread have had kids...which is awesome.

Keep us posted man and good luck!
I’m 33, so hopefully I get the easy route 😂. Wife is 33 too. If we go for one more after this then I won’t be mad if THAT one is tough, but I want one smooth one lol

And yeah, I’ve read that thread probably 3-4 times now man. Very informative, but to your point you can see the whole story unfold and I bet it’s so rewarding to re-read and realize that you made it happen. Congrats again man, hoping to join you soon.

(Also, @SOUR DIESEL is gonna deserve major gratitude, yall have helped so many. Has to be rewarding).

I’m 33, so hopefully I get the easy route 😂. Wife is 33 too. If we go for one more after this then I won’t be mad if THAT one is tough, but I want one smooth one lol

And yeah, I’ve read that thread probably 3-4 times now man. Very informative, but to your point you can see the whole story unfold and I bet it’s so rewarding to re-read and realize that you made it happen. Congrats again man, hoping to join you soon.

(Also, @SOUR DIESEL is gonna deserve major gratitude, yall have helped so many. Has to be rewarding).
Yeah you are still quite young I bet this will go well for you and overall quickly. At 29 I was three months cold turkey after contest prep and my wife got pregant our first month of trying. I was basically on trt or trt+ for decade when we decided to have one more. In the grand scheme of thing it only took 8 months but the uncertainty is what gets at your mind.

yes @SOUR DIESEL has given awesome advice and honestly was just a great support for so many here.

Good like and keep this thread updated!

Amazing man! I’m going a bit more aggressive with my protocol but that’s because I’d just hate for it to take a year and they kick myself for going light at the start lol.

Congrats again man, that’s awesome
Thanks brother! I don't blame you a bit. Better to have to much than not enough LOL

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
old timer2
NapsGear