over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fish during a bulk phase

If salmon is not to your liking, I always switch it up with trout, love trout, it's lighter with a fresher taste.

I know you said fish, but if you consider adding shrimp, look into Argentinian shrimp, this specific shrimp changed the seafood game for me.
Cooked salmon isn’t my favorite but I’ll eat it. It prefer sushi grade salmon coated with spicy mayo lol

Well I used to eat Talapia and Cod. I think i'll go watch a youtube video on talapia. Shrimp is good, crab legs, lobster...are these fish? I like em without butter and just a lot of pepper. Tuna steak properly prepared is better than real steak. Like just seared on both sides with high heat and totally rare in the middle....yum. I live in the middle of the country and I find fish on the coasts is way way way better, I am guessing because its fresh. I probably eat Tuna steak the most. I like to go fishing and we have Bass and Crappie and those are horrible, Catfish is good but its usually fried. What isn't good fried? Like go hit up up Long John Silvers and feel like shit the rest of the day. I had sushi in Sacramento, Cali and I was like fuck this is the best ever.
Depends who you ask. Some say they are the roaches of the sea 🌊 I love em

Monkfish

Just make sure you get rid of the membrane if it’s still on there when you buy it

I have found some good sources for seafood at larger local grocery stores that sell cooked fish. They always have discounted fish in a certain area at the end of the day. They are even packs of frozen shelled clams at grocery stores that are not too expensive for a change. However I have some good local market locally as well. Depending on mood and location I get fish where ever.

I can't eat just one source of anything for too long. I always have had a super appetite. But I love fish along with all food.

Eat anything and try everything. Yes, tilapia is gross. I think I would rather skip a meal than eat tilapia.

If you get a lean fish then add some fat and add less fat to your fattier fish dishes. Farmer raised tastes much different to farmed salmon too. If you like tuna and the non-sushi grade raw steaks are cheaper then just sear the edges. You can eat that cooked or put it in the fridge and serve it chilled.

I love it all.

Monkfish

Just make sure you get rid of the membrane if it’s still on there when you buy it
I’ve had Monkfish sushi a few times in The Keys and it was 🔥. Oddly enough never tried/seen it cooked.

I have found some good sources for seafood at larger local grocery stores that sell cooked fish. They always have discounted fish in a certain area at the end of the day. They are even packs of frozen shelled clams at grocery stores that are not too expensive for a change. However I have some good local market locally as well. Depending on mood and location I get fish where ever.

I can't eat just one source of anything for too long. I always have had a super appetite. But I love fish along with all food.

Eat anything and try everything. Yes, tilapia is gross. I think I would rather skip a meal than eat tilapia.

If you get a lean fish then add some fat and add less fat to your fattier fish dishes. Farmer raised tastes much different to farmed salmon too. If you like tuna and the non-sushi grade raw steaks are cheaper then just sear the edges. You can eat that cooked or put it in the fridge and serve it chilled.

I love it all.
This was supposed to say farm raised tastes much different that line caught.

How you cook em?
Man I’m in NOLA… only one way FRIED!!!!

*southern tip* when ya wet the fish for the batter soak em in an egg wash with about half a bottle of French’s yellow mustard mixed with the eggs.

*for seasoning I don’t measure anything… I heavy hand Tonys, garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper, cayenne pepper, mixed with flour and Louisiana brand southern fish fry.

Now redfish that be grilled with the skin on one side and seasoned accordingly! Usually with garlic butter and a specially made sweet BBQ sauce I make and drizzle lightly over the large filet.

Cage

I eat a ton of shrimp and red snapper..because I have several friends that fish damn near daily and roll with shrimping nets but don’t eat seafood..I take it all

I am going to stick with salmon I think. So, swapping out steak for salmon (same amount) isn’t going to cause loss in muscle fullness? I’m swapping top sirloin steak with salmon (both 8oz servings). Trying to stay as full as possible.

i like to fish during a bulk. really relaxing and great for recover. i wonder if increases gh production too.

Swordfish is good because the texture is so different from other fish - it's like a steak. But the mercury content is high so you shouldn't eat it multiple times per week.

I like cod and swai mixed with ground beef or steak - the combo of textures and flavors is really good.

There's also tuna, anchovies, and sardines and you can find them in water or oil if you want extra fats.
swordfish is amazing but extremely high in mercury so use sparingly

Swordfish is good because the texture is so different from other fish - it's like a steak. But the mercury content is high so you shouldn't eat it multiple times per week.

I like cod and swai mixed with ground beef or steak - the combo of textures and flavors is really good.

There's also tuna, anchovies, and sardines and you can find them in water or oil if you want extra fats.

Thanks for the reminder

IMG_0186.jpeg

Grouper. God damn I love grouper. Orange roughy and red snapper are great too. I generally save tilapia for cutting, but that's more because I like it with less calorie dense recipes
Damn, when I read this. I automatically thought you must live in Florida. The fish you mentioned are popular here in Florida and all I eat. I love Orange roughy!

Rock fish is underrated. Very similar macro profile to most white fish. Lean , high protein, but taste much better than standard. Quality seems on par and low mercury content, as well

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
old timer2
NapsGear