over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Favorite offseason growth phase stack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Th3manmurph

Registered
Newbies
Planning on doing a 10 week growth phase befor doing a 8-10 week health phase then a 14 week prep

Currently running
500 sust
300 mast
300 npp
5 ius pre bed of gh
8 units of humalog pre and post

Was thing about dropping the npp the last 4-5 and running ment but I hear that shit smokes cholesterol

What’s guys go to to build muscle in the offseason

Planning on doing a 10 week growth phase befor doing a 8-10 week health phase then a 14 week prep
Health phase? You are on steroid there's nothing healthy.... And with the cycle you run I doubt that you will encounter issues, go by bloods.
Currently running
500 sust
300 mast
300 npp
5 ius pre bed of gh

Was thing about dropping the npp the last 4-5 and running ment but I hear that shit smokes cholesterol
Like every steroid does.... And Masteron isn't easy on lipids too. If you keep cardio in, usually lipids are not an issue.
Atm i am feeling great on:
1,5g TestE
1g Primo
10iu HGH
10-15iu Humalog pre and postwo
100 T4
No AIs
No Serms

I really like this cycle, the only issue I have is Primo 200 that is giving me some PIP here and there and it's really annoying. For sure will dilute it at 150 and maintain the doses.
High test really makes me feel and perform great.

Health phase? You are on steroid there's nothing healthy.... And with the cycle you run I doubt that you will encounter issues, go by bloods.

Like every steroid does.... And Masteron isn't easy on lipids too. If you keep cardio in, usually lipids are not an issue.

1,5g TestE
1g Primo
10iu HGH
100 T4
No AIs
No Serms

I really like this cycle, the only issue I have is Primo 200 that is giving me some PIP here and there and it's really annoying. For sure will dilute it at 150 and maintain the doses.
Still waiting on those pics, Jaxino.

Test, as high as you can go until you don't feel good. For me that used to vary between 900mg - 1.5g.

Then either masteron at around 350-500mg, primo at a similar dose or EQ up to 700mg.

Insulin used on high carb days, no GH personally.

Generally though I would just push the test up and not bother with anything else, as test does pretty much all I needed to grow and I felt good on it.

There is a formula that works every time, like Y=mx+b. It’s not sexy. But the biggest guys, and the guys in their 30s-40s with years of experience will tell you the same.

1) test…start at a reasonable dose. Let’s say you’re coming off your cruise. 300mg week 1, 400mg week 2, 500mg week3. Titrate up.

2)growth…as much as you can tolerate without sides. I’d say if your under 1g total anabolics, 5-6iu daily is plenty. If your past a gram, like encroaching on 2g-3g, this is where 10iu+ territory makes magical shit happen.

3)KISS insulin….bang some humalog or humulin-R pre workout with an intra EAA/carb drink.

4) additional anabolics….use the other drugs for specific properties they bring. Joint pain an issue? Throw in 200mg nandrolone.

Fasting blood sugar sucks any time GH is added? Low dose tren 150mg-200mg can make a big difference. (Limit this to 6-8 week periods)

Estrogen sides make high test a problem? 2:1 or 1:1 test/primo to control E2. Depending on polymorphisms…EQ might lower your E2 also. For me…EQ is neutral on E2 (as I must be a good converter of E1 back to E2)

Need neurological strength and keep bloat off? Add masteron.

Orals….ehh…other than anadrol…I’d rarely prescribe orals across the week during a growth phase. Anadrol has a weird mechanism that’s not fully understood on anabolic signaling.

5) diet. I could argue that as long as your training is not retarded and there is progressive overload in some way….diet is more important than training specifics. Caloric surplus, high protein, good digestion, hitting MICRO nutrients required for optimal body processes.

Not saying “stacks” don’t work….but test+GH+insulin is what moves the needle

Individual responses are also a huge factor. I can’t tolerate high test. E2/DHT sides get bad beyond 500mg test. BP, anxiety, acne, all hard to manage.

The only other “base” IMO is nandrolone for becoming “big” in our population. So an example would be…..

Test 350mg (say this is where you feel the best before things go down hill). Then I add nandrolone+ masteron usually in a 2:1-1.5 ratio titrating weekly.

Week 1: 200/150
Week 2: 300/200
Week 4: 400/250

Mast relieves the anhedonia and “blues” of low test+nandrolone. And your pecker still works.

#1 good training suited for growth , DC , Mountaindog , Fortitude

#2 good diet , 2g protein per lb , .3g fat per lb , carbs to insure a decent calorie surplus

#3 as much HGH as you can afford.

#4 as much AAS as needed to keep making progress.

#1 good training suited for growth , DC , Mountaindog , Fortitude

#2 good diet , 2g protein per lb , .3g fat per lb , carbs to insure a decent calorie surplus

#3 as much HGH as you can afford.

#4 as much AAS as needed to keep making progress.
Curious how much difference does carb cycling makes a difference in all that compared to eating the same macros everyday to point number 2?

Jon Jewett believes it’s severely overrated.

Currently running
500 sust
300 mast
300 npp
5 ius pre bed of gh

Without knowing your stats, how much you weight, LBM etc.. No one can tell you if that's enough juice to grow on. Looks to me like a very mild cycle.

1,5g TestE
1g Primo
10iu HGH
100 T4
No AIs
No Serms

i like the simplicity of it. i don't like primo offseason or really at all, but it's not a bad drug. I just don't prefer it. Good info @jaxino

i like the simplicity of it. i don't like primo offseason or really at all, but it's not a bad drug. I just don't prefer it. Good info @jaxino
Trying it for the first time. I was more and EQ guy and now i know why.... Primo 200 gives a bad pip sometimes... :confused:

When putting on muscle Test with Deca (or NPP for your 10 weeks) has been my mainstay for decades and is also the combo I use for cruises. Bloods are untouched as high as I need to go on these.

I may add when putting on muscle (not necessarily every time or both):
Mast for feels and maybe some bloat control
Tren at low dose for insulin sensitivity, also controls bloat and certainly helps in keeping you lean/nutrient partitioning

HGH and Slin obviously will help a lot for most people but I'll only use HGH in some periods and never used slin (I don't BBuild and never needed it for my purposes - these days I just try to be decent and maintain). HGH doesn't do a ton for me up to 4-5iu ED but does raise blood sugar.

A lot of food and protein. This is the material that all the rest and training needs to maintain and build muscle. Should be a given but critically important is an understatement to the point of being THE ultimate determiner in achieving your goal.

500-650 test c
200 primo
40 mg tbol /day
30 mg mk677 / day

Almost side-free stack for 80 kg 170 cm

Why are you switching cycles? You had 4 threads going recently about your pre contest stack? Is the show over?

And no MENT doesn't smoke your cholesterol.

You have a good physique. Why do you paralyze your brain with figuring out all these gear combos? Just take some gear, eat appropriately for your goals, and train hard. You are making it way too complicated.

I don't know how some of you guys taper 100mg test or whatever a week

I would not notice a difference or have the patient for that

I pick a dose then run it. Obviously tren or whatever can be managed but

1,5g TestE
1g Primo
10iu HGH
100 T4
No AIs
No Serms

following a similar protocol and having a mostly positive experience. results and health begin to suffer when I added drugs like dhb or mast e to fill leftover room in the syringe. too many androgenic steroids burn out my nervous system over time, feeling inflamed, digestion slows, begin to hold water. trouble sleeping at night but tired and napping all day.

the most impressive combination I've tried so far has been tren - npp - lots of test and anadrol. emotionally I could not endure it however it was a productive few weeks.

also realizing that without adequate BP or digestive aids more gh isn't always better. when eating less 1 kit per week is okay. trying to push food while shooting a few units every 4 hours has made me feel some kind of Shrek. nothing in my gut moves unless pinning small amounts of fast slin.

test gh slin primo as base makes sense to me now, something I had to try for myself and make up my own mind. to hold and mature this fresh size and strength I expect to add 100 or 200mg tren e for 8 weeks.

Why are you switching cycles? You had 4 threads going recently about your pre contest stack? Is the show over?

And no MENT doesn't smoke your cholesterol.

You have a good physique. Why do you paralyze your brain with figuring out all these gear combos? Just take some gear, eat appropriately for your goals, and train hard. You are making it way too complicated.
The fact that this thread had 16 replies show how the caliber of the board has declined and how bad members memories.

When putting on muscle Test with Deca (or NPP for your 10 weeks) has been my mainstay for decades and is also the combo I use for cruises. Bloods are untouched as high as I need to go on these.

I may add when putting on muscle (not necessarily every time or both):
Mast for feels and maybe some bloat control
Tren at low dose for insulin sensitivity, also controls bloat and certainly helps in keeping you lean/nutrient partitioning

HGH and Slin obviously will help a lot for most people but I'll only use HGH in some periods and never used slin (I don't BBuild and never needed it for my purposes - these days I just try to be decent and maintain). HGH doesn't do a ton for me up to 4-5iu ED but does raise blood sugar.

A lot of food and protein. This is the material that all the rest and training needs to maintain and build muscle. Should be a given but critically important is an understatement to the point of being THE ultimate determiner in achieving your goal.
Whats a lot of protein intake for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Skunk101