Not open for further replies.

pimpman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Sponsors
I've noticed his been gone for 2 years.hope his ok. I remember he had that heart attack.has anyone heard from him?

He left voluntarily awhile back… if I’m not mistaken. It was something to do with a thread that got political… He got reprimanded and decided to take a break. At least I think that’s what happened…

Cage

hope he is doing ok.

He left voluntarily awhile back… if I’m not mistaken. It was something to do with a thread that got political… He got reprimanded and decided to take a break. At least I think that’s what happened…

Cage
Oh shit I didn't know that. Talk about weak feelings lol. You would think he can still look at threads just not post
But it looks like he really got butt hurt 😝

He made a post that he didn't like being on a board were he couldn't say anything he wanted as i remember. He either got offended or honored his word. Could be either way.

The guy was a heavy poster back in the day. I thought he was a nice person. I wonder what he started doing with all the spare time once he left.

Seemed like a solid guy, I miss his posts. Seemed very thoughtful and respectful.

It’s too bad. Super nice dude. Not sure why he was so upset about the political guidelines for this board - it cuts both ways. Not like the mods are just silencing one side of the political spectrum. I honestly with society could get back to some sense of normalcy without all the tribalism…

He is/was a solid vet who always offered to help other when it came to all things heart conditions.

After his heart attack, he openly shared his experiences and helped guide others that may have had similar outcomes.

I do also recall, he never pointed the finger to his PED use (not how heavy or light his use was) but as he had stated, it didn't help either.

He made a post that he didn't like being on a board were he couldn't say anything he wanted as i remember. He either got offended or honored his word. Could be either way.
This is correct. Me and him both lean pretty far right, and not ashamed. He wasn't pleased with some of the discussions during "covid". Don't remember him mention leaving the board in our PM's but hope he is doing ok...great guy.

I tried PMing him a few months ago but haven’t heard back

If memory serves, it was a build up of frustration that ended up in a rage quit.

I dont think you'll be hearing from him again unless you have a direct line.

I tried PMing him a few months ago but haven’t heard back

Guys that's not what happened, he was given a ban for somewhat talking politics and then in that same thread a mod went on a completely political rant without shame and mocked him when he spoke up about it. He wasn't the bad guy in it....

Sad, good dude and he contributed a lot.

Guys that's not what happened, he was given a ban for somewhat talking politics and then in that same thread a mod went on a completely political rant without shame and mocked him when he spoke up about it. He wasn't the bad guy in it....

Sad, good dude and he contributed a lot.

Yeah I'll leave it there but this is sort of more in line how I recall it. It's been a while so neither here nor there at this point but he was a good dude and I miss him around here. I do recall him getting the ban and absolutely getting trashed politically in what was a totally inappropriate rant after he was banned. In fairness to him, he just dipped out and left and I would have probably done the same. It was much weirder than him "just getting political".

It’s too bad. Super nice dude. Not sure why he was so upset about the political guidelines for this board - it cuts both ways. Not like the mods are just silencing one side of the political spectrum. I honestly with society could get back to some sense of normalcy without all the tribalism
Same, so effin tired of watching politics get injected in every damn conversation now.. talkin about the weather politics, talkin about a receipe for meatballs politics it just get pushed in every damn conversation all over the place, this is why i like to come here no real talk about politics...

Same, so effin tired of watching politics get injected in every damn conversation now.. talkin about the weather politics, talkin about a receipe for meatballs politics it just get pushed in every damn conversation all over the place, this is why i like to come here no real talk about politics...

What's wrong with talking about meatballs? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member