over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Has anyone heard of madorf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same, so effin tired of watching politics get injected in every damn conversation now.. talkin about the weather politics, talkin about a receipe for meatballs politics it just get pushed in every damn conversation all over the place, this is why i like to come here no real talk about politics...
Yeah and it’s always the same usual suspects that steer it that way. They come to a bodybuilding forum to stroke each other’s political beliefs, it’s fucking weird. I don’t care what anybody’s views are here, I’m just here for all things bodybuilding.

What's wrong with talking about meatballs? :)

Real meat of Vegan?

Grass-fed or factory farmed?

Pork or Beef? (both are OK for some folks who believe A while others would never because they believe and practice B)

Were the ingredients purchased with a card that was funded by people paying taxes with money THEY earned and the recipient did not????

See, when trying, there is a political/religious "debate" under EVERY ROCK if one is so inclined. It is an easy spiral to get caught in if one is not careful.

#FcukTheDivide!

I do miss Maldorf.

I been here since 2008 and seen many come and go including MODs. Some just move on in life and pursue other interests. No need to speculate and post rumors. Shit happens. He's been gone 2 years, doubt he is coming back. Not the first guy to leave this board, not the last. Everyone who leaves and there someone new to replace them.

I could t begin to list all the guys I miss that have been through here. Maldorf though was not one that came to mind for me.
I don’t recall much about him
Other then he made a lot of posts about his heart issue.

I'll probably get some heat from members but the truth isn't always easy to handle.

The board is better without @maldorf. He didn't contribute anything of value around training, diet, or PEDs. He often discussed politics which isn't allowed. He loved to fearmonger, repeating his n=1 story and telling others the same thing would happen to them. He would make claims with nothing to support them other than 'I think' or 'I feel'.

People took a liking to @maldorf because of what he went through and gave him a pass of sorts. But a board about hardcore bodybuilding is better without members like that.

I'll probably get some heat from members but the truth isn't always easy to handle.

The board is better without @maldorf. He didn't contribute anything of value around training, diet, or PEDs. He often discussed politics which isn't allowed. He loved to fearmonger, repeating his n=1 story and telling others the same thing would happen to them. He would make claims with nothing to support them other than 'I think' or 'I feel'.

People took a liking to @maldorf because of what he went through and gave him a pass of sorts. But a board about hardcore bodybuilding is better without members like that.

You don't think it has value to have someone who has the personal expedience through a heart attack while doing gear before and after?

Sorry I don't agree, not caring about your health doesn't make you "hardcore".

You don't think it has value to have someone who has the personal expedience through a heart attack while doing gear before and after?

You know that wasn't my point with all the posts I make on health that are often praised by other members.

It's not so much about caring about your health or being hardcore and throwing caution to the wind. In my estimation, this board threads that needle as good as it can be done. We have a high dose thread, we have a 10mg a day thread, we have threads for everything in between. We have a thread for guys who are going bald proudly and others on how to hold on to your hair. We have threads on keeping blood pressure low and threads on BP meds being overused.

My point is that in everyone of those threads you have guys posting links to studies, who work in healthcare, work or train with pros etc. Theres pure gold here. I know Ive learned more here than from anywhere else, it's not even close.

But there's always that guy who can turn a thread into the same fuckin thing every time. You know the guy. He overcomplicates things needlessly or because his small world is all he knows, it's impossible for him to learn anything. Give him a minute and that thread you were enjoying will be locked when you come back to look.

If Maldorf could have chimed in a relevant to thread manner and imparted some wisdom, I think opinions on him not being here wouldnt be so divided.

He had a tendency to chime in and make everything about his heart attack or the gene that caused his heart attack or the fact his parents had it too but theyre actually fine (maybe it was reverse and they didnt have it) but he said it in so many threads, Im not the only one who noticed it.

He had over 10k posts if Im not mistaken. If you look at those posts, you'll see a guy a who was on permanent disability, sitting at home in Ohio, all day with nothing to do, who wanted to argue with people who didnt agree with him or wanted to preach about his heart attack.

I dont think it's uncharitable to remember him in that way because I imagine thats exactly who he was in real life. Ill give him that much.

It's not so much about caring about your health or being hardcore and throwing caution to the wind. In my estimation, this board threads that needle as good as it can be done. We have a high dose thread, we have a 10mg a day thread, we have threads for everything in between. We have a thread for guys who are going bald proudly and others on how to hold on to your hair. We have threads on keeping blood pressure low and threads on BP meds being overused.

My point is that in everyone of those threads you have guys posting links to studies, who work in healthcare, work or train with pros etc. Theres pure gold here. I know Ive learned more here than from anywhere else, it's not even close.

But there's always that guy who can turn a thread into the same fuckin thing every time. You know the guy. He overcomplicates things needlessly or because his small world is all he knows, it's impossible for him to learn anything. Give him a minute and that thread you were enjoying will be locked when you come back to look.

If Maldorf could have chimed in a relevant to thread manner and imparted some wisdom, I think opinions on him not being here wouldnt be so divided.

He had a tendency to chime in and make everything about his heart attack or the gene that caused his heart attack or the fact his parents had it too but theyre actually fine (maybe it was reverse and they didnt have it) but he said it in so many threads, Im not the only one who noticed it.

He had over 10k posts if Im not mistaken. If you look at those posts, you'll see a guy a who was on permanent disability, sitting at home in Ohio, all day with nothing to do, who wanted to argue with people who didnt agree with him or wanted to preach about his heart attack.

I dont think it's uncharitable to remember him in that way because I imagine thats exactly who he was in real life. Ill give him that much.
You elucidated this in a way my coming-out-of-the-diet-reptilian-brain couldn't. Excellent post.

Strong disagree. Dude had lots of wisdom to impart on us all. Good character... and what kind of society are we in wherein we cannot discuss the most important of matters? Politics, religion, the nature of reality itself. This is a hardcore bb forum, that is true. Perhaps you guys should have made a section for "politics".

Anyway, good dude, will be missed.

Maldorf was a great member in my opinion. We do don’t all agree, but overall he was a solid member. I can think of much worse than what he presented. Until he himself states his disappearance then everything is just speculation, but who knows.

I understand he wanted to help but also seemed to always want to take about his heart attack. This is a lifestyle we all have chosen. The majority of us will lift hard, eat a lot and take gear. That's what this board is about. I personally value those who share their experiences of pushing the envelope and trying to do it as safely as possible. BUT I personally also believe everyone has the right to pursue their own happiness and your body your choise applies to everything.

Nothuman had a heart attack or other heath issues if I'm not mistaken. There's a way to take your personal experience and use it for good without telling people how to live. There's a lot of guys here that research how to do this safer. And honestly if someone is being down right dangerous and stupid many times they're told how do do this safer.

Nothuman had a heart attack or other heath issues if I'm not mistaken. There's a way to take your personal experience and use it for good without telling people how to live. There's a lot of guys here that research how to do this safer. And honestly if someone is being down right dangerous and stupid many times they're told how do do this safer.

100% agree with you but I don't see how that has anything to do with what I said.

100% agree with you but I don't see how that has anything to do with what I said.
Because 99% of people here aren't going to go trt or light cycles. So telling people to watch the blood pressure, keep glucose under control and do blood work is more help. Instead of saying I did it and fucked up so don't do it.

Strong disagree. Dude had lots of wisdom to impart on us all. Good character... and what kind of society are we in wherein we cannot discuss the most important of matters? Politics, religion, the nature of reality itself. This is a hardcore bb forum, that is true. Perhaps you guys should have made a section for "politics".

Anyway, good dude, will be missed.
This is a forum for bodybuilding. If you want to talk politics, take it elsewhere.

You think there should be a section for politics? I’m sure the mods would love to spend their day cleaning up a thread full of overgrown babies arguing and throwing tantrums about their beliefs.

Jesus Christ. If politics are so important to you, perhaps you should join a political forum. Food for thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
old timer2
NapsGear