over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New Seasoning To Try - Kernel Season's

danieltx

Kilo Klub Member
Verified Customer
https://sauers.com/collections/popcorn-seasons

Last week I was looking for a cheese flavored powder to use for seasoning (weird end of diet cravings) and came across Kernel Season's.

Their products are marketed as popcorn seasonings but work on anything and they're 0 calories. I've been using nacho cheese on my chicken and rice and it's great - the flavor is like Doritos and it sort of gives it an enchilada taste.

They have nacho, ranch, movie theater butter, pumpkin spice, cheesy jalapeno, and many more flavors.

Ha ha ha, I'm fucking addicted to this ^^^ damn good on egg whites and veggies.
20240422_153541.jpg

Thanks Daniel. I’m always looking to add new seasonings to the rotation. Just ordered the variety pack.

They sell a variety pack on amazon for anyone looking to give the brand a try. You will find something you like. Promise.

They sell a variety pack on amazon for anyone looking to give the brand a try. You will find something you like. Promise.
That's what I was initially going to buy but my local grocery store had singles and I wanted to try one before I bought a whole set. I'll definitely be trying the variety pack.

Thanks Daniel. I’m always looking to add new seasonings to the rotation. Just ordered the variety pack.
That’s all Amazon has in stock is the variety pack and sour cream and onion (which I ordered). Lol

These seem like a better version of the Flavor God seasonings I use currently.

That’s all Amazon has in stock is the variety pack and sour cream and onion (which I ordered). Lol

These seem like a better version of the Flavor God seasonings I use currently.
What are you using for meats? Im using a variety of the Kinder's seasoning right now but am always looking to give meals even more variety.

What are you using for meats? Im using a variety of the Kinder's seasoning right now but am always looking to give meals even more variety.
Currently for Flavor God on hand- they have two cheese variations, bacon seasoning, the best steak rub I’ve tried to date and for my oatmeal and COR I alternate between their pumpkin pie, buttery cinnamon roll and gingerbread cookie. They have chocolate donut as well.

Sauces- Flavor Gang is my go to. Any of their vinegar based ones- primarily their take out sauce is awesome.

But some days you can’t beat the basics like Siracha, primal kitchen ketchup and Braggs liquid aminos on fish.

When you eat the same things 6 times a day for years on end you just rotate seasonings and sauces. Lol

Wifey bought the variety pack when we were on a popcorn kick. We ended up using it for everything but. Hahaha.

I don't like oatmeal, but the caramel corn and kettle corn can make even that tolerable for me. And she made shortbread cookies once with the caramel corn season on them that were insane.

Same as @b-boy this is my go to for eggs and veggies. Hard to find but they have a cheesy jalapeño that is fuckin insane. I actually go thru it tooo fast lol

For meat and rice I usually need something liquidy, like a sauce, to make it a lil less dry. Flavor Gang stuff is great but it’s a bit expensive for how quick I run thru that shit lol

heads up, the Orville Redenbacher white cheddar absolutely murders the kernel seasonings version

Am I the only one that can't stand those? They taste so fake and "extreme". I cook with my own grown condiments and fresh vegetables, that gives stuff the right taste. Like Carrots, Zucchini, white rice and lean ground beef + some fresh cut dill (what I eat right now s breakfast), some sea salt, and that tastes just awesome. Putting those sauces on it would ruin the dish for me completely.

minced garlic, zucchini, onions, cumin, paprika, black pepper, bell peppers tiny tomatoes (whatever the fuck they are called), is normally my go to ADOBO on everything, I have to try all these other brands yall do. I cook everything from scratch. lots of steak and veggies and rice. Steaks always Dipped in butter. lots of blueberries probably 5lbs per week

cinnamon in oatmeal and coffee

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
old timer2
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner