over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gym opening update?

The states you mention that are having problems now are having their peaks. Places like New York peaked early. Every state will peak sometime. Places like Texas finally now peaking look bad because states like New York peaked months ago and right now are in recovery. Texas and Florida's death rate won't come close to as bad as New York, not even at peak. Deaths per 100,000 much lower.

Those criticizing Trump, what would you do different? Some are blaming the federal government for the deaths. Truth be told, every flu season we have 10s of thousands die and we dont close down the US economy. The only alternative to us opening up now like we are is to remain closed down until a vaccine comes out. Millions more of us lose jobs. Then you'll see real civil unrest. Think of Italy where mobs of people normally law abiding citizens were storming groceries and stealing everything not nailed down.
but.....the situation was the same. the majority of the world already peaked. new york peaked with the rest of merica....these record breaking states are simply doing what their white house leader said to do ignore covid and it will go away. hows that workin out for them now

Reading all this just convinces me more and more I made the right decision. If you have the space and the money, build your own gym at home. It’s only going to get worse and these places will begin shutting down permanently. The writing is on the wall guys

but.....the situation was the same. the majority of the world already peaked. new york peaked with the rest of merica....these record breaking states are simply doing what their white house leader said to do ignore covid and it will go away. hows that workin out for them now

You are intentionally misleading. Increased testing means more cases. You have to look at mortality rates, virtually no one is dying anymore unless they are old or have pre existing conditions. The death rate is now less then the flu.

You need to research herd immunity, it’s the only way this virus will go away. I don’t want to insult you but your hatred of Trump is clouding your vision. Herd immunity is the only way.

I know people who have gotten Covid and recovered fine. Nothing more than the flu. Didn't need to be hospitalized. It effects everybody differently, I get that. But it's not a death sentence for 99% of people yet the media makes it out to be much worse. I just think this thing is being overblown.

It is worse than the flu from what I have seen from talking to those who had it first hand, and that is about two dozen people, so not a lot but more than just a couple real life examples I know. But overblown way out of proportion, absolutely without a doubt, ridiculous and way over the top. A lot of people see this as their chance in the limelight and they are taking FULL advantage of it. Shelter in place is without a doubt the dumbest thing we could do at this time when taking into account the full picture. Pretending the virus is a hoax is stupid too but even that is not as dumb as shutting down everything. Yes to some restrictions, limitations and being careful, social distancing, etc. Respect this virus yes, but for most people living in fear like breathing air is a death sentence is ridiculous. In some ways that is taking life away instead of preserving it. Obviously death is bad and we should not minimize it. But if I die from this and my wife has a press conference crying about how we need to shut down everything I am going to haunt her!!

You are intentionally misleading. Increased testing means more cases. You have to look at mortality rates, virtually no one is dying anymore unless they are old or have pre existing conditions. The death rate is now less then the flu.

You need to research herd immunity, it’s the only way this virus will go away. I don’t want to insult you but your hatred of Trump is clouding your vision. Herd immunity is the only way.

Herd immunity could easily mean a million deaths in the US. Only a small percentage of the population has caught the virus so far, and over 130,000 have died. I'm hoping that an effective vaccine comes out before the majority of the population catches it.

Herd immunity could easily mean a million deaths in the US. Only a small percentage of the population has caught the virus so far, and over 130,000 have died. I'm hoping that an effective vaccine comes out before the majority of the population catches it.
Truth is that they think the number of cases we have tested as positive and recorded as such is only a fraction of the total cases in reality. Recorded cases for the US are 2.7 million now. https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/map.html

The think the true number of cases could be 10x to 20x or more that many. In reality some parts of the country are much closer to herd immunity than you realize. Places already hit hard like New York, while places like Texas haven't had as many cases and so are starting to see their peak.

Look at New York. See how their cases and death rate are less than 6% what they were. That's not all due to social distancing and closing things down. Some is due to immunity.

Big deal about Florida in the news. Their new peak is no higher than back in April.
So New York and Florida now have about the same deaths per day. The difference is New York is in recovery and Florida isn't there yet.

Its pretty telling of a "Pandemic" when people have to wonder if it is a hoax or not LOL... in a true pandemic, EVERYONE will have statistically known someone who has died with MILLIONS being a death toll. You wouldn't have to wonder if this was real or not! If people would just stop and open a history book, they might actually be a disappointed in the underwhelming statistics on this "pandemic". This could go down as the weakest "pandemic" in human history in association with the most severe action of recourse (being global economic depression). In all honesty it should raise some questions and make you think.....

One recent study suggested that the real case numbers could be 10 times the official count. I was basing the 1 million number on the assumption that 25 million Americans have already caught it. That would mean we're maybe 10% of the way to herd immunity. The 225 million people who have yet to catch it before we reach herd immunity would account for the rest of the million plus deaths.

Its pretty telling of a "Pandemic" when people have to wonder if it is a hoax or not LOL... in a true pandemic, EVERYONE will have statistically known someone who has died with MILLIONS being a death toll. You wouldn't have to wonder if this was real or not! If people would just stop and open a history book, they might actually be a disappointed in the underwhelming statistics on this "pandemic". This could go down as the weakest "pandemic" in human history in association with the most severe action of recourse (being global economic depression). In all honesty it should raise some questions and make you think.....

True pandemics have historically taken longer than 6 months to play out. The Spanish flu of 1918 - 1919 didn't kill that many people in the first 6 months. What we're seeing now is only the beginning.

My gym started requiring masks this week. Gloves will now be required starting tomorrow. It feels awkward, but this is better than shutting the gyms down again.

Gloves?? What the hell does that do?

Gloves?? What the hell does that do?

It makes you feel awkward, I guess. They told us today that any kind of gloves are ok. I've never used weightlifting gloves, so I'll be wearing latex surgical gloves tomorrow.

It makes you feel awkward, I guess. They told us today that any kind of gloves are ok. I've never used weightlifting gloves, so I'll be wearing latex surgical gloves tomorrow.

Aren't those going to break? Just some dumb stuff that places are implementing that don't do a thing.

This is wrong. So many people have had this and suffered nothing to mild symptoms. We are talking millions of people who have never been tested. This is simple mathematics. If you noticed the more tests=more cases=less deaths. Mortality rate on this is a joke.

Aren't those going to break? Just some dumb stuff that places are implementing that don't do a thing.

Probably, but I've never tried it. I'll bring backups and just lift with broken gloves if they both fail.

They just reclosed the restaurants here in LA County yesterday. I'm glad they decided on a silly new rule like gloves instead of shutting the gyms down again. I'm coming back from an injury and running a baby cycle as of the last few weeks. I've made tons of progress so far. I just want them to keep the gyms open.

This is wrong. So many people have had this and suffered nothing to mild symptoms. We are talking millions of people who have never been tested. This is simple mathematics. If you noticed the more tests=more cases=less deaths. Mortality rate on this is a joke.

I hope you're right. I'm still hoping for a vaccine to come out before everyone catches it.

I wouldn't even get the vaccine anyways. Shrug.

I wouldn't rush into it, but I would definitely want it if enough testing has been done. A well tested vaccine should be a lot less risky than the actual disease.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Skunk101
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws