over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

21 Years Here!!

MightyJohn

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I just logged in, only here about 1x a week anymore. No longer in the game just workout & try My best not to age/stay healthy.

Been here 21 Years!!! Man have the times changed, folk come & gone...All sorts of stuff

ProMuscle has been the BEST BOARD, BEST CORE MEMBERS!!

One of the only ones left...Many tried but none could take it's place over the years!

Made some strong bonds and family over the years here!

I've only been here a few minutes. I wish I would have found this place 20 years ago. Awesome to see members who have been around and share their knowledge. This is truly a unique place that should be appreciated by all.

I just logged in, only here about 1x a week anymore. No longer in the game just workout & try My best not to age/stay healthy.

Been here 21 Years!!! Man have the times changed, folk come & gone...All sorts of stuff

ProMuscle has been the BEST BOARD, BEST CORE MEMBERS!!
Fucking rookie. Let us know when you get some real time on :cool:

We have spent a life time here!
I mention to a guy at the supplement store
The forums” and he looked at me like I was crazy. What is that he said.

I wish I would have found this plance sooner. I started posting a lot on other boards...most notably when bbing .com had a steroid section. I was 22 years old back in 2004 and I think I posted there until like 2010. I had >10,000 posts lmao

17 years here. Yet I feel like I’m just getting started. 😂

Seriously, there’s no place like this out there. Huge shout out to BigA and the mods.

Registered 10 years ago but didn't become regularly active until 2018-2019. I wish I'd found Professional Muscle sooner - I'd have progressed much faster with my bodybuilding.

I've said it before and I'll never stop saying - literally every single thing you need to know to become a great bodybuilder is on this board. 20+ years of archives with guys like John Meadows, Matt Porter, Phil Visicaro, Dante Trudel, pros like @b-boy and @Lenny - this truly is the single best resource for bodybuilding ever, better than any book, seminar, interview, etc.

2008 but I took many breaks due to being a knucklehead and going through the process of teenager to young man. I want to say I joined here when I was 19

survived both sweeps (ORD) and the other one preceding it on SSB mostly.

Registered 10 years ago but didn't become regularly active until 2018-2019. I wish I'd found Professional Muscle sooner - I'd have progressed much faster with my bodybuilding.

I've said it before and I'll never stop saying - literally every single thing you need to know to become a great bodybuilder is on this board. 20+ years of archives with guys like John Meadows, Matt Porter, Phil Visicaro, Dante Trudel, pros like @b-boy and @Lenny - this truly is the single best resource for bodybuilding ever, better than any book, seminar, interview, etc.
EXCEPT VICTOR BLACK AND MORE PLATE MORE DATE they are obviously ELITE :rolleyes: 🤣 :devilish:

2008 but I took many breaks due to being a knucklehead and going through the process of teenager to young man. I want to say I joined here when I was 19

survived both sweeps (ORD) and the other one preceding it on SSB mostly.

Gear grinder is when they got all
The Mexico guys and there remailers

Gear grinder is when they got all
The Mexico guys and there remailers
I remember

@ ord .. Goran Crnila aka GYMACE was the king snitch and admin of SSB, I spoke to him in the website chat hours before the website went down and everything was announced, he said something weird about he would understand if someone rolled on him. a premonition for sure

BN, great to hear from You Bro...Weren't We both on the Gade'(Original Renegade)??
Yea, I started at the old UG, then was at the ‘gade for a bit, bounced around and settled here. Was a crazy part of our lives back then, young and full of fire. Time flies my man, all the best to you and my other old timers.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ploz
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131