over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ADDERALL SHORTAGES

it's a wild world out there. But you guys should know real script addy is totally different than ads off the street. REAL adderall, you will feel more of a brain focus, be able to do laptop work nonstop... "fake" addys as we call them down here in Miami is more just a boost of energy, not focus per say. It's more like meth lol...I will say though, if I was ever to have done it, I haven't but let's say if I did, the street addys are great for pre workout where a script is more for just computer work. All hypothetically speaking of course.
having done pretty much every drug at every time ill tell you that amphs really kinda suck for the gym.
at least for me.
its because of the vasoconstriction.
i played with this in some detail, 30mgs of cocaine hcl intra muscular is about as high as i could go with anything stimmy related and not feel like it took away horribly from the work out.
ketamine im 100-200mgs is a fun pre would out that doesnt get in the way physically. just gotta work your way past the mental aspect.
;)

having done pretty much every drug at every time ill tell you that amphs really kinda suck for the gym.
at least for me.
i played with this in some detail, 30mgs of cocaine hcl intra muscular is about as high as i could go with anything stimmy related and not feel like it took away horribly from the work out.
ketamine im 100-200mgs is a fun pre would out that doesnt get in the way physically. just gotta work your way past the mental aspect.
;)
bro 100mg is a k hole for me if I pin it, ketamine completely mutes lactic acid as you know, dwarfing beta alanines ability in contrast, so I have to make sure I don't over train, I have the best lifts on microdoses. mixing that and tony Montana = calvin klein, the ultimate feeling, I used to mix them both in a nasal spray bottle with saline water and go in the bathroom on dates and dose quickly and come out feeling like Christian bale In American psycho + arnold

i got peeled on street addys lol, blew a relationship too :D
I was always lean on addy's and had the best workouts of my life. I'd choose addy's over pre-workouts anytime.

at least for me.
;)
deft person to person basis...Idk about blow before a workout lol, but adds have worked great. But I can't do Ketamine or any dissociative / pyschoactive drug or else I'll freak out and have a panic attack and call the ambulance. So obviously I don't mess around with those. The point is everyone is wired differently and responds differently.

deft person to person basis...Idk about blow before a workout lol, but adds have worked great. But I can't do Ketamine or any dissociative / pyschoactive drug or else I'll freak out and have a panic attack and call the ambulance. So obviously I don't mess around with those. The point is everyone is wired differently and responds differently.
I can't even smoke weed bro, I'll freak out and start panicking. everyones diff

I agree. Modafinil is hit or miss. It works every now and then. Just being honest. A lot of times when I used it it made me sleepy
It always worked for me but always ended with a migraine

When I was a young stupid bouncer I’d hit blow at work then hit the gym after. Def still blow in me and it was not helpful. Now low dose shrooms with friends has made for a few great fun lifts.

It's gotten much much better over the last 6 months though. Before I had to call all the pharmacies around me . 1712530300785.jpg

I was always lean on addy's and had the best workouts of my life. I'd choose addy's over pre-workouts anytime.
Addy is a great preworkout, but there is definitely something catabolic about it, something beyond its appetite reducing properties.

Maybe I just take too much.

bro 100mg is a k hole for me if I pin it, ketamine completely mutes lactic acid as you know, dwarfing beta alanines ability in contrast, so I have to make sure I don't over train, I have the best lifts on microdoses. mixing that and tony Montana = calvin klein, the ultimate feeling, I used to mix them both in a nasal spray bottle with saline water and go in the bathroom on dates and dose quickly and come out feeling like Christian bale In American psycho + arnold

yeah, you really need to work up to the doses im talking about.
for the most part from what ive seen 100mgs im knocks most ppl down for a few hrs.

as part of the mind fuck of it if someone really wants to try with me ill shoot myself then them. explaining that i want them to see that its all in the head. usually they dont see much besides the back of there eye lids. lol

when i first started to play with it seriously some years back i would bump 20-50mgs and do cardio. freaking great for that. the is as you can get into higher doses you can get to some really crazy head space. like time and visual distortions that seem more real then real. that said even when i was using at my heaviest which was generally 12 1 cc 100mg/ml inject ed, shot 2 at a time. sometime on admin would just get ya. talk about reprogramming, you dont even know what it is to be human for a while, mind eraser! lol

many years back i wanted to better understand my ongoing relationship with the yickyack so i got a copy of frueds cocaine diaries read that, copied his formula and dosing protocols, i also read anything i could find on his contemporaries and copied there experiments. my intent was to understand how the grandfathers of psycology who we really base much of that whole area of medicine on felt that this was a wonder drug great for therapy and helping addiction and in our modern age we see it more as a devil.

in order to eliminate the ritual of part of drug behavior which is actually really important ( this you can understand by pavlov and modern addiction sort of science) i really spaced things out, gather materials one day then compounding another and waiting a long time before i tried it. im used to doing lots of inject so that aspect eliminated any like mental association. the first time i tried it was a night and fell asleep right after doing the first inj. it was so relaxing any euphoric, not stimmy. in short what i learned is that in the ways we are used to using this we condition our self for abuse even insuffilation gives you liek a multi sensory experience which is best eliminated if you just want to see the actual chem effect. when i say im for gym it is largely because of that, that whole nose/throat feel/taste is best eliminated fo real useful use. just like k.

30mgs= slight energy and pleasant head feel like a breath of fresh air. im enough of a psyco i need to be calmed down. more gets too stimy and vasoconstrition gets in the way.

yeah, you really need to work up to the doses im talking about.
for the most part from what ive seen 100mgs im knocks most ppl down for a few hrs.

as part of the mind fuck of it if someone really wants to try with me ill shoot myself then them. explaining that i want them to see that its all in the head. usually they dont see much besides the back of there eye lids. lol

when i first started to play with it seriously some years back i would bump 20-50mgs and do cardio. freaking great for that. the is as you can get into higher doses you can get to some really crazy head space. like time and visual distortions that seem more real then real. that said even when i was using at my heaviest which was generally 12 1 cc 100mg/ml inject ed, shot 2 at a time. sometime on admin would just get ya. talk about reprogramming, you dont even know what it is to be human for a while, mind eraser! lol

many years back i wanted to better understand my ongoing relationship with the yickyack so i got a copy of frueds cocaine diaries read that, copied his formula and dosing protocols, i also read anything i could find on his contemporaries and copied there experiments. my intent was to understand how the grandfathers of psycology who we really base much of that whole area of medicine on felt that this was a wonder drug great for therapy and helping addiction and in our modern age we see it more as a devil.

in order to eliminate the ritual of part of drug behavior which is actually really important ( this you can understand by pavlov and modern addiction sort of science) i really spaced things out, gather materials one day then compounding another and waiting a long time before i tried it. im used to doing lots of inject so that aspect eliminated any like mental association. the first time i tried it was a night and fell asleep right after doing the first inj. it was so relaxing any euphoric, not stimmy. in short what i learned is that in the ways we are used to using this we condition our self for abuse even insuffilation gives you liek a multi sensory experience which is best eliminated if you just want to see the actual chem effect. when i say im for gym it is largely because of that, that whole nose/throat feel/taste is best eliminated fo real useful use. just like k.

30mgs= slight energy and pleasant head feel like a breath of fresh air. im enough of a psyco i need to be calmed down. more gets too stimy and vasoconstrition gets in the way.
my normal size bump is 10-15mg i use it weekly prob 4 days per week, 1cc subq I can handle, sometimes it has made me puke shortly after! like being on a boat too long that rocking feeling. that's how I know I've done too much when I start to feel like I need a dramamine. 2cc at once is crazy I've done it a few times just to be wild only when I could go lay down immediately after for however long necessary lol

yes its the best medicine out there. and I agree it takes time to integrate and fully recognize and make adjustments in life based on the revelations and epiphanies we experienced. the first time I do it after a week or so It keeps me up all night I hate that part. and yes I agree all around!

it sounds like your mind needs more training then your body brotha.
people who cant deal with psychedelics scare me.
the chemistry isnt as different as you think, whats different is set and setting, that being your head and your history.

not having water with me is what really gives me panic and or panic attacks. i fix that by leaving the house with no water and dealing with my shit. not calling for help.

it sounds like your mind needs more training then your body brotha.
people who cant deal with psychedelics scare me.
the chemistry isnt as different as you think, whats different is set and setting, that being your head and your history.

not having water with me is what really gives me panic and or panic attacks. i fix that by leaving the house with no water and dealing with my shit. not calling for help.
man you are my twin in many ways

my normal size bump is 10-15mg i use it weekly prob 4 days per week, 1cc subq I can handle, sometimes it has made me puke shortly after! like being on a boat too long that rocking feeling. that's how I know I've done too much when I start to feel like I need a dramamine. 2cc at once is crazy I've done it a few times just to be wild only when I could go lay down immediately after for however long necessary lol

yes its the best medicine out there. and I agree it takes time to integrate and fully recognize and make adjustments in life based on the revelations and epiphanies we experienced. the first time I do it after a week or so It keeps me up all night I hate that part. and yes I agree all around!

i make mine at 100mg/ml. it hits faster/harder that way then 50mg/ml.
drugs are like going to the gym for your brain. you take them and train.
gotta work your way up to get the magic. lol

What is going on with all these adderall shortages 3 pharmacy i go to haven't had any in stock in months all on back order till they get it but they dont know when that will be. Anyone else having this problem or it is just a california problem.
The stuff is addictive AF. Not saying it is bad but I know some people that absolutely are fucked without it....and fucked with it.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Testedunitedstates
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws