over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ADDERALL SHORTAGES

Made me feel nervous to look people in the eyes. Might be residual effects from years of speed when I was young 🤣🤣
speed is still around good old amph sulfate I've seen it resurface in USA. This is is the other compound street press addy use,this or 4fmph

It's gotten much much better over the last 6 months though. Before I had to call all the pharmacies around me .View attachment 196164
Two of my friends had to switch to some 2 amphetimine combo that apparently keeps em right but isn’t as good as adderralll and now the shortage is over the docs don’t wanna switch em back to it.

having done pretty much every drug at every time ill tell you that amphs really kinda suck for the gym.
at least for me.
its because of the vasoconstriction.
i played with this in some detail, 30mgs of cocaine hcl intra muscular is about as high as i could go with anything stimmy related and not feel like it took away horribly from the work out.
ketamine im 100-200mgs is a fun pre would out that doesnt get in the way physically. just gotta work your way past the mental aspect.
;)
No rec. drug talk.

Thank you.

yeah just a minimal about. Puts me a good state of mind, motivated and training intensity increases.

You ever feel like your going hypo on it during the workout?

Addy is a great preworkout, but there is definitely something catabolic about it, something beyond its appetite reducing properties.

Maybe I just take too much.

How much do you take?

How much do you take?
I can’t say catabolic for sure but everyone who gets on it I’ve known loses muscle and fat.

If you look at who I quoted he was talking about something else
My bad sometimes these threads bounce. Personally I don’t like the use of adderrall by athletes I’ve had friends get kidney issues on it so I looked at the post above it and it was still adderrall. 👍🏼

yeah that's a good question.
Always sweat a lot from it.
Sometimes a little nausea. Once definitely felt real nauseous had to sit down, felt shit.

But I have dose down now. So just sweaty but like I said good motivation and mood, means good intense workout for me.

I can’t say catabolic for sure but everyone who gets on it I’ve known loses muscle and fat.
Nope!! Not from the compound, but byproduct of the appetite suppression. Same with fat.. I knew fatties in college that had been prescribed for years, getting fatter as time went on.

Adderal in the last 4-6 weeks of a tough prep can be a Godsend. Outside of that I don’t touch it personally now. I took way too much of it in my younger years while building my business.

Personally I wouldn’t even consider it in a progressive phase. No judgment, but if you’re that low on energy during the offseason you probably need to work on your sleep.

So the biggest thing right now is to contact ur insurance because they usually have to give u name brand if there is a shortage and at the generic price… a lot of talk on Reddit about this… usually insurance companies dont have a choice there is something somewhere atating if generics are not available they have to give u name brand at reduced costs

Nope!! Not from the compound, but byproduct of the appetite suppression. Same with fat.. I knew fatties in college that had been prescribed for years, getting fatter as time went on.
Ok well 2 of my guys were on it, among others, all against my efforts and both had kidney issues that the docs attributed to wasting and mild dehydration over long term. I had a third start having problems with his urine and kidney pain and I got him to stop for 2 weeks and he stayed off. Obviously it’s not universal as we’ve all taken it but aside from getting more done I never saw an increase in the quality of what I was doing-training, coaching, even diet wasn’t “better” bc I was barely eating. I mean Mentzer looked awesome, loved speed (black Betty’s and such) and he and his brother both dropped from it.

Ok well 2 of my guys were on it, among others, all against my efforts and both had kidney issues that the docs attributed to wasting and mild dehydration over long term. I had a third start having problems with his urine and kidney pain and I got him to stop for 2 weeks and he stayed off. Obviously it’s not universal as we’ve all taken it but aside from getting more done I never saw an increase in the quality of what I was doing-training, coaching, even diet wasn’t “better” bc I was barely eating. I mean Mentzer looked awesome, loved speed (black Betty’s and such) and he and his brother both dropped from it.
agreed, adn from personal experience, i got shredded on adderall, but severe dehydration and kidney problems.
It made me think I was getting more accomplished, and did provide drive, but horrible mood, impulsivity , and rigidity lol , as someone with high bp and ptsd, I cant f with that stuff anymore as fun as it is for a long road trip drive etc , my homey just drove from sd to yuma on one yesterday. still its a very viable medicine for ADULTS , I don't think children should be given this or vynase.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Testedunitedstates
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws