over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Astragalus IN DEPTH

The first thing I think is, the people here on Pro.Muscle are the reason they are always out of stock. Not really but I always think of here when they're out.
I asked them on the phone why they never have it even mentioned people on fitness forums in other locations complain about it lol. Guy didn't know he said maybe a problem sourcing it.

for me I think a lot was cutting out very high oxalate foods that I was eating. I was eating tons of spinach, rice bran, almonds and lots and lots of beet powder.

basically everything on the "very high" list I was eating lol https://ucikidneystonecenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/Oxalate-Content-of-Foods.pdf

The good news is there are tons of low oxalate fruit and veggies...even quite a few greens. I cup of blueberries has 2-3, so that is quite low. Spinach is brutal. I try to keep it <50 a day on average.
Any idea why corn is low, cornmeal is high, and corn flour is low?? Are they not all made of 100% corn? There are a couple more examples of these "contradictions" on that PDF. What am I missing? Thank you.

Vitamin Shoppe 500mg 300 count is in stock. BOGO 50% off. Take advantage guys because it’s always out of stock
NOOOOO! I wanted to keep it all for myself. Jk. I noticed that yesterday, was thinking how long until out.

Sup MT

Bro, do you feel like Berberine is deserving of one of your informative threads? I’m under the impression that it is quite promising to help regulate blood sugar and that it has the benefit of helping to inhibit cancer cell proliferation.
Unfortunately she did pass but my friend payed some holistic guru in Beverly Hills to treat his wife who was suffering from breast cancer and the primary thing that clinic gave her was berberine.

Anyone else pop their whole dose at once? Does it *need* to be spread out?

I had been doing 2g for months in the evenings, upped it to 4gs recently.

I take a lot of support supplements, I find compliance is higher if I just knock back 90% of them before my evening meal.

@Muay Thai Great thread, thank you for sharing.

Sup MT

Bro, do you feel like Berberine is deserving of one of your informative threads? I’m under the impression that it is quite promising to help regulate blood sugar and that it has the benefit of helping to inhibit cancer cell proliferation.
Unfortunately she did pass but my friend payed some holistic guru in Beverly Hills to treat his wife who was suffering from breast cancer and the primary thing that clinic gave her was berberine.
yes, it has been used in ancient medicine for millennia (TCM AYURVEDA)

yes I spread it out! Nutricost is a brand I trust. Or truenutrition but not sure if they make it. I use amazon prime . I take like 1g all spread out through day, same thing with the taurine, sometimes ill take 2g at once of each. i take them fasted well with mct oil coffee and they do not mess with my uber sensitive gut
Doesn't everyone here say the vitamin Shop one is great?

So what the magical dose? 4g a day spread out

Out of stock at vitamin shoppe. I forgot to place my order, now shit out of luck.

Anyone else pop their whole dose at once? Does it *need* to be spread out?

I had been doing 2g for months in the evenings, upped it to 4gs recently.

I take a lot of support supplements, I find compliance is higher if I just knock back 90% of them before my evening meal.

@Muay Thai Great thread, thank you for sharing.
Commonly accepted protocol has been 3g for prevention split into 1,500mg doses AM and PM.

Personal experience 2gm daily I think would help for prevention as test results didn’t show much of a change and test results started changing at 4, best results happened at 6 bringing my results down to normal healthy range from early stage kidney disease

Looks like vitamin shoppe demand has exceeded supply I guess the word online spread now people are ordering it before it can get to the shelves.

Second best brand?

Looks like vitamin shoppe demand has exceeded supply I guess the word online spread now people are ordering it before it can get to the shelves.

Second best brand?
Jarrow is always mentioned among the best brand and one I don’t hear mentioned a lot but I really like is double wood. Not sure if either make it but just going off reputable brand names

Second best brand?
I ordered mine yesterday night. They had a bogo but only had 3 left so I got one and the second one half price. 300 pills per bottle the 500mg going to pick it up in a bit

yes, it has been used in ancient medicine for millennia (TCM AYURVEDA)
Yo carnal I'm start at 4g divided through out the day. Is that good a good dose?

Second best brand?
Vitamin Shoppe is the brand that's been proven effective through bloodwork multiple times. I haven't seen another brand with bloodwork.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Testedunitedstates
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131