over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP - All the Info is Here!

It's 100% the DNP but what you are taking it with and what you are eating could be making the side effects worse so if you want to stay on the DNP I would look at changing a few things. Are you drinking a lot of water each day? You need to be taking in plenty of water and I would recommend supplementing with electrolytes around training as well.

I would also recommend supplementing with taurine, cranberry extract and vitamin c. Strom Sports do a product called Hydramax which contains all 3 (plus dandelion and coconut water) which I would recommend someone uses if they have issues with water retention on DNP. I know you are in Europe and I assume using Geno's (from past messages) so are you using 200mg or 400mg etc? You may have to come down in dose if the side effects worsen. Are you doing cardio? It's hard to recommend things without details but it should just be a case of changing a few things and the water will drop off.
2 weeks with 1 cap of dnp ed (Genotech) and under maintenance calories should be enough to reset insulin sensitivity?

2 weeks with 1 cap of dnp ed (Genotech) and under maintenance calories should be enough to reset insulin sensitivity?

I guess it would depend upon what you mean by "reset insulin sensitivity". Do you test your fasted blood glucose levels? Are you bulking and have you put on unnecessary bodyfat? I first read your post as maintenance calories and was going to post if things haven't gone way overboard then sure just adding DNP should work but I would recommend finishing on some low days. I just noticed you wrote under maintenance so yes that should definitely be enough. There is a lot you can do in 2 weeks on DNP whilst eating in a slight deficit. I would also recommend cardio (if you aren't doing much) and metformin (both longer term) if you aren't already using it.

I guess it would depend upon what you mean by "reset insulin sensitivity". Do you test your fasted blood glucose levels? Are you bulking and have you put on unnecessary bodyfat? I first read your post as maintenance calories and was going to post if things haven't gone way overboard then sure just adding DNP should work but I would recommend finishing on some low days. I just noticed you wrote under maintenance so yes that should definitely be enough. There is a lot you can do in 2 weeks on DNP whilst eating in a slight deficit. I would also recommend cardio (if you aren't doing much) and metformin (both longer term) if you aren't already using it.
I was thinking to implement for next offseason some "structured" minicuts and finally use the DNP that i have from Genotech.

This offseason is going nicely finally (once i started eating enough!).
1g Metformin XR ed is keeping my insulin sensitivity in a good place.

Despite Fasted Glucose hoovering around 80-90, Hba1c, Lipids, Fasted Insulin are all in the middle of the levels.

Hi guys

I have already done 4 cycles of DNP during my 10 years of bodybuilding, I turn with 250 mg per day with a take before sleep, It saves me a lot of side effects during the day.

The only problem I find with DNP is that it makes me physically flat, it's psychologically horrible to look like pancakes at the gym.

Do you have a trick to reduce this effect?

Have you ever combined injectable carnitine and DNP?

Hows it been? Can you go in depth? How much fag have you lost? Sides? Going past 5 weeks?
I have used dnp off and on since Duchaine 1st. introduced it. I follow keto diet for the most part and maybe I dont get sides too bad cause of no carbs. now 2 caps a day is totally different story, after a week I go back to one a day..I knocked off about 25lbs without cardio. im a geeezer now so having to lose 25 lbs in itself is a problem. listen to advice Elvia has posted and you will be fine.. unless you have a deadline minimize your sides. once in a while energy. to workout diminishes but I cut volume and am able to maintain my strength and even get stronger on some lifts

I have used dnp off and on since Duchaine 1st. introduced it. I follow keto diet for the most part and maybe I dont get sides too bad cause of no carbs. now 2 caps a day is totally different story, after a week I go back to one a day..I knocked off about 25lbs without cardio. im a geeezer now so having to lose 25 lbs in itself is a problem. listen to advice Elvia has posted and you will be fine.. unless you have a deadline minimize your sides. once in a while energy. to workout diminishes but I cut volume and am able to maintain my strength and even get stronger on some lifts
Thanks. Elvias advice is golden and he’s one of the guys that actually cares about you and seems go want to be there every step! Much respect to Elvia! Thanks strummer. Nicr job on the fatloss!

Hi guys

I have already done 4 cycles of DNP during my 10 years of bodybuilding, I turn with 250 mg per day with a take before sleep, It saves me a lot of side effects during the day.

The only problem I find with DNP is that it makes me physically flat, it's psychologically horrible to look like pancakes at the gym.

The only thing that I saw that helped with flatness was running Anadrol alongside it. I only used a 50mg dose but the idea was that Drol works pretty well short term as an appetite suppressant (I always have a hard time eating on it) but upon using them together I realized that it also helped with looking less flat, mind you, still nowhere near normal when your muscle bellies are full of glycogen. But the reality is, flatness is a part of DNP, the best thing to do is just accept it and move on, but the low dose Drol is not a terrible addition by any means.

And to tell you the truth, in my experience as I only run DNP 1-2 times a year for about 14 days...I just take a break from the gym. I also take 500mg as my daily dose, so my workouts are so pathetic it's just not worth the effort. Prefer to do low impact cardio to burn additional calories. You aren't gonna look good in the mirror at the gym and you aren't gonna perform at 100%.

Hi guys

I like inj L-Car w DNP, Idk if I'd say it makes me fuller. Just makes DNP easier to be on and can actually workout without feeling like a complete slug.
Flat isn't necessarily a bad thing either, but if you're not getting any pumps in the gym I'd try and fix that, agreed.

I use a few IU of slin (2-5iu, w an intra to cover) pre-wo so I can get a pump during my workout and actually push some nutrients from my intra drink. Seems to have worked well in the past, going to try it again soon. Dull pumps suck so this has helped me personally.

I like inj L-Car w DNP, Idk if I'd say it makes me fuller. Just makes DNP easier to be on and can actually workout without feeling like a complete slug.
Flat isn't necessarily a bad thing either, but if you're not getting any pumps in the gym I'd try and fix that, agreed.

I use a few IU of slin (2-5iu, w an intra to cover) pre-wo so I can get a pump during my workout and actually push some nutrients from my intra drink. Seems to have worked well in the past, going to try it again soon. Dull pumps suck so this has helped me personally.
To each their own brother, but insulin and intra carb shakes on dnp sounds counter intuitive to me. my goal is to lose weight on dnp, could give fuck all about my gym performance because it's a short window of extreme weight loss.

To each their own brother, but insulin and intra carb shakes on dnp sounds counter intuitive to me. my goal is to lose weight on dnp, could give fuck all about my gym performance because it's a short window of extreme weight loss.

I wasn't replying to you. Your goal is different and you don't care about being flat or care about gym performance.

I wasn't replying to you. Your goal is different and you don't care about being flat or care about gym performance.
No, no. No offense meant and none taken - just giving different points of view to those who are reading this. It's dose dependent as well with DNP, lower doses can still go to the gym and work out, maybe even get a pump. From my perspective, I go to the gym to make gains in terms of strength and muscle mass. It's simply not possible to do this whilst on DNP, no matter which way you look at it, you will make no progress. So I prefer to save my drugs for when I'm not using DNP, especially immediately POST DNP because that's when you can take advantage of the rebound window where you are coming back with your insulin sensitivity reset and respond to drugs, insulin, etc. at a much better rate than when you started.

But you are right, we have different goals - totally ok with that. I hate looking in the mirror flat as hell on DNP too, which is why I just skip the gym and up the LISS. Plus lifting makes me even hungrier, and that can have a negative effect on trying to keep the cals low during a DNP phase.

No, no. No offense meant and none taken - just giving different points of view to those who are reading this. It's dose dependent as well with DNP, lower doses can still go to the gym and work out, maybe even get a pump. From my perspective, I go to the gym to make gains in terms of strength and muscle mass. It's simply not possible to do this whilst on DNP, no matter which way you look at it, you will make no progress. So I prefer to save my drugs for when I'm not using DNP, especially immediately POST DNP because that's when you can take advantage of the rebound window where you are coming back with your insulin sensitivity reset and respond to drugs, insulin, etc. at a much better rate than when you started.

But you are right, we have different goals - totally ok with that. I hate looking in the mirror flat as hell on DNP too, which is why I just skip the gym and up the LISS. Plus lifting makes me even hungrier, and that can have a negative effect on trying to keep the cals low during a DNP phase.

I don't disagree with anything you posted, honestly. I agree that putting on any mass with DNP is almost always a fools endeavor, and sensitivity post-cycle is amazing, definitely.

Without slin in the mix you spin your wheels, especially at larger dosages of DNP (Was your main point of your last post I believe...so I think we're agreeing as I tend to use 250mg/d -ish which for many is low now) This forum tends to hate on Slin+DNP protocols so I won't push, but I've had personal success utilizing both together for a dramatic recomp effect. But anyway...

What's your current go-to protocol w DNP and dosage? Added supps still the same these days?
I've seen a lot of your posts with DNP over the years I believe (prob this thread) so I'm curious about your current protocols for your own success.

A friend tried insulin with dnp once

It was like the ‘expired quaalude’ scene from wolf of Wall Street

He went legit retarded for several hours but then snapped out of it

Quite frightening

I don't disagree with anything you posted, honestly. I agree that putting on any mass with DNP is almost always a fools endeavor, and sensitivity post-cycle is amazing, definitely.

Without slin in the mix you spin your wheels, especially at larger dosages of DNP (Was your main point of your last post I believe...so I think we're agreeing as I tend to use 250mg/d -ish which for many is low now) This forum tends to hate on Slin+DNP protocols so I won't push, but I've had personal success utilizing both together for a dramatic recomp effect. But anyway...

What's your current go-to protocol w DNP and dosage? Added supps still the same these days?
I've seen a lot of your posts with DNP over the years I believe (prob this thread) so I'm curious about your current protocols for your own success.
I run 500mg daily split every 12 hours. Day 1 I take all 500 at once to get it in the system. At this point after many cycles 250mg to me is just meh, 500mg is the sweet spot.

I've tried it all, hell, I've run Tren+DNP together. Talk about fucking misery, double the night sweats. Never again.

The only supplements that I find are crucial to a DNP run are a Zyrtec daily for avoiding potential histamine build up, just because I've heard of people who have run DNP with no issues and then suddenly end up with rashes or hives on a cycle later down the road, and beyond that just drinking a metric Fton of Gatorade Zero. The only times I know I've messed up is if I get diarrhea during the first week of DNP...dehydration and bad news. I think people really overhype the shit you need to run DNP. Vitamin C is great, but it's in my multi so I don't go out of my way to pound grams of VitC. Glycerin is pointless and not needed. I do take a prescription ADHD medication (Vyvanse) and it does help with my energy levels to a certain extent. If I didn't have Vyvanse I'd probably run ECA with my DNP cycles to have enough energy to get through my LISS, which is a protocol of 3 1.5 mile power walks a day.

My diet is consistent eating roughly the same thing every day for 14 days straight trying to avoid variation as much as possible, this way I know I maximize the entirety of the cycle. I typically lose around 10lbs in 14 days, sometimes a little more. If I hit 14 days and I'm not happy with the progress, I give myself a 2 week break and do another 14 days. I've never had to use DNP for more than 2 14 day cycles in a year because I hover around 15% at my roughest shape post-holiday season if I've let myself go.

I hate DNP and I hate myself every time I use it, every single time I say "this is the last time". Unfortunately out of all the drugs out there, it's the closest thing to a "miracle" drug when you do it right, which is why it's so damn hard to drop for good. Post cycle I just always feel so much better haha, I know you know what I mean. Once the damn flatness goes away and you jump back on cycle and blow up, happy to look in the mirror again.

It's an odd science, and we're still all test subjects making shit up as we go and never knowing the full story behind how it all works. I will say one thing I've never been completely clear on is the peak. I've seen the DNP calculator and how you hit peak dosage after 5 days or so. All the old threads used to say something like 10-15% metabolic increase per 100mg or something close to that. I always wondered, does that take the peak into consideration based upon the halflife being over 24 hours? Because while 500mg is listed as roughly a 50% increase in metabolic rate, the reality is after a week you're sitting at over 1000mg in your bloodstream. Wonder if Elvia or someone else could chime in if they know the answer. Conciliator was the de-facto "guru" on this stuff for ages, but I always took it all with a grain of salt and just did my own thing to figure out what worked for me.

A friend tried insulin with dnp once

It was like the ‘expired quaalude’ scene from wolf of Wall Street

He went legit retarded for several hours but then snapped out of it

Quite frightening
with log and low dose dnp(100mg or less) its doable for sure. i wouldnt do it again though. but have no plans to run insulin again too

with log and low dose dnp(100mg or less) its doable for sure. i wouldnt do it again though. but have no plans to run insulin again too
I finally used it for the first time in 2021 after all these years of cycling. It was like doing a first cycle all over again, weight gain wise. But it reminded me of orals in the sense that once I stopped, I dropped a lot of weight. Combination of 10iu GH with 20iu humalog. Literally gained 20 pounds in like 6 weeks, and I looked better in general despite the rapid weight gain. I think it's awesome but honestly with a FT job, wife, kids, etc., pinning GH twice a day, slin twice a day, taking several IM AAS shots per week, felt like a fucking full time job in it's own right. Gonna leave it to the pros, I get myself in trouble when I dedicate TOO much time to my "hobby". I could honestly get so wrapped up I'd blow off work like it didn't matter.

Thanks for your response guys!

I'm just going to try to ignore my physique for 14 days and enjoy the next phase. I will try the idea of anadrol anyway to see how it works during training. It is true that the lack of intensity during training due to DNP must also play on the pump.

Thanks for your response guys!

I'm just going to try to ignore my physique for 14 days and enjoy the next phase. I will try the idea of anadrol anyway to see how it works during training. It is true that the lack of intensity during training due to DNP must also play on the pump.

Here’s the thing, your 3 energy pathways, alactic, glycolic, aerobic energy systems….glycolic is gonna be the most trashed from DNP…you shifted down into 2nd gear and are running around town doing 40mph at 5,000 rpms.

So shift your training away from that. Google old man Texas method. I enjoy it on my 14 day DNP runs. That and 10,000-12,000 steps per day on your off days, fat will fall off with a strict diet.

But I am of the club “training on DNp is stupid”. I just hate the extreme heat, sweating pools on the gym floor, extra soreness. I rather lift 3x a week, and the other days let my tendons and joints get a needed 2 week break while I play in the garden or try to wear my dog out as “workouts”

But you can totally train hard on DNp. It might take ephedrine, or 1,3 dmaa to get going. Just use common sense…you are in an extreme caloric deficit (well you should be unless your eating like an asshole) so train accordingly.

Why do people think you can't train hard on DNP. Yes if you take loads of it and feel like shit it will be extremely hard to train properly. I was using 1 cap of our DNP and training just as hard as ever it just required more mental drive to keep pushing through. Yes I use preworkouts (I always do) and my energy was much lower but if you have the drive to reach your goals it can be done. If you need some caffeine to do that then use it. Don't use so much DNP that you can barely get out of bed in the morning and you have no energy to even walk around. On DNP you want to train hard but with reduced volume if energy is an issue. That doesn't mean easy workouts as you want to push it hard so you should be trying to stay as strong as possible and if that means lowering reps then so be it but don't just go in and do some easy sets.

From what I see from the many pm's I get from our customers so many of you guys cut your calories massively at the start of your cycle and use DNP on top of that. Try cutting your calories that much off DNP and you will be struggling for energy. Combine that with DNP and it will be twice as hard so some of you need to look at how you structure you eating plans. Many also decide to do very low or even no carbs from the start as well so again look at that. Maybe adding in some carbs around training will help with energy levels whilst training. If you want to do keto then how do your structure that and what healthy fats are you using and what aids (keto salts?) are you using to assist in energy and well being on cycle.

Hydration levels can play a huge role on cycle and the difference water and electrolytes will make to overall well being, energy, fullness and pumps on DNP is massive. So make sure you are staying hydrated especially around training. Yes DNP can negatively effect fullness and pumps but if you have certain things in place that shouldn't be much of an issue. You also don't need to use adrol to get a pump or stay full and that should come from nutrition, hydration and supplementation. Save the adrol for after the DNP. Moreover, even if you lose fullness on DNP who cares as you need to get that out of your head. Your primary goal should be fat loss so if you go a bit flat and look worse on DNP who cares as it's only temporary (and for a short duration). It happens to everyone whilst dieting so just focus on losing the fat because the leaner you get the better you will look when you fill back out post cycle.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
thinman72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws