over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP - All the Info is Here!

I can't believe my last post in this thread was in April. It felt like 3 months max. It's crazy how fast time can go. The older I get the faster it seems to go. This really is a solid thread for anyone interested in DNP.

Im on day 6 currently, doing a quick 10 day before a ski trip then ill do another 14 day run after that. Going well so far, after the 3rd day i started to see about a lb a day come off. I started at 255, im at 251 right now. Doing 600mg/day powder, i measure all my caps to the specific dose im looking to do. Dosage comes out to around 5mg/kg which based on prior runs is a good spot for me with minimal sides, anything 6mg/kg or higher and the sides start to get unbearable. I take them 12hrs apart, 300mg 2x a day. I just added clen today, one tab 40mcg. First time adding adding clen so curious how this goes. i will keep the clen going a few days after i finish dnp so i dont get big cravings. I hoping to drop 12lbs of fat in 10 days id be extremely happy. Ill report back when i am finished and the water drops off so probably once i get back from skiing.

I normally use 250 mg daily with no issues, on top of that usually ECY stack with clen and t3. I slowly taper carbs every couple weeks and I've found the more carbs you eat the more heat from the DNP. I've used tren with DNP and just increased night sweats, but when I'm doing clen, I normally just sweat all day almost. I've found that when I'm sitting the fatigue was awful, but while working out my gains weren't hindered at all other than increased volume of sets. I correlate that to low glycogen towards the end of a prep. I would start my set feeling super strong and able to bust out 15 reps, then at 6-7 just done. I have a cheat meal on Sunday and on Monday my volume capacity is much higher.

Im on day 6 currently, doing a quick 10 day before a ski trip then ill do another 14 day run after that. Going well so far, after the 3rd day i started to see about a lb a day come off. I started at 255, im at 251 right now. Doing 600mg/day powder, i measure all my caps to the specific dose im looking to do. Dosage comes out to around 5mg/kg which based on prior runs is a good spot for me with minimal sides, anything 6mg/kg or higher and the sides start to get unbearable. I take them 12hrs apart, 300mg 2x a day. I just added clen today, one tab 40mcg. First time adding adding clen so curious how this goes. i will keep the clen going a few days after i finish dnp so i dont get big cravings. I hoping to drop 12lbs of fat in 10 days id be extremely happy. Ill report back when i am finished and the water drops off so probably once i get back from skiing.

I ended up stopping on Day 9, cheated a bit too much and wanted it to be clear of my system for ski trip. I'll probably start back up when I get back because even this short time, I can see a difference in the mirror, definitely burned some fat off. Long way to go but its a start. Currently sitting at 250 so curious to see what I end at when the water drops off, its only been a day and a half since I stopped. Also curious to know at what level of DNP dose remaining in my system does the water fully drop off. I track the cumulative dose, got the formula a long time back that tracks it in excel using 36hr half life, its approx but I would think close.

Cumulative dose remaining using 36hr half life
Last dose 1/14 1130am 1277 mg (remember this is the cumulative, the peak cumulative was 1561 mg on 1/13)
1/15 804 mg
1/16 506 mg
1/17 319 mg
1/18 201 mg
1/19 126 mg
1/20 80 mg
1/21 50 mg
1/22 31 mg

Most people say 5-7 days for the water to come off so I'm assuming water drops when you are below 100mg cumulative in your system or less. Just assuming based on when people say water normally drops off.

**Please correct me if you think something I am assuming or saying is completely wrong**

Hi,

Looking for a source for DNP.

Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks

Just letting you know you aren't supposed to ask for sources on the open forum.

DNP excretes through urine. Anyone have research if it can be spread through sweat? Handling a baby. I know certain drugs can.

DNP excretes through urine. Anyone have research if it can be spread through sweat? Handling a baby. I know certain drugs can.
I have HEARD some people here say that theyve stained their sheets yellow w night sweats on dnp

if you absolutely MUST run it, air with caution and -

keep the house cold
wear a shirt
keep baby clothed

OR just say fuck it and hold off

I have HEARD some people here say that theyve stained their sheets yellow w night sweats on dnp

if you absolutely MUST run it, air with caution and -

keep the house cold
wear a shirt
keep baby clothed

OR just say fuck it and hold off
Yeah I’ve been on before but never with baby around.

I hear ya, personally i‘d be paranoid about it. Better safe than sorry

the yellow sweat thing, the guys were basically saying they thought it was coming out of their pores but i have no idea

Inhalation exposure and dermal exposure
“In humans exposed to 2,4-DNP by inhalation, both the parent compound and metabolites appear to be excreted in the urine. 2,4-DNP and its metabolites have been detected in the urine of workmen who died from exposure to 2,4-DNP in the munitions industry in France; quantitative ex- posure or urinary data were not provided (Perkins 1919). In addition, a yellow staining of the skin was observed after workers perspired profusely, indicating that 2,4-DNP was excreted in the sweat. As discussed in Section 2.3.1.1, a metabolite of 2,4-DNP, 2-amino-6nitropheno1, was commonly detected in the urine of such workmen; quantitative data were not provided (Perkins 1919). In a case of fatal occupational 2,4-DNP poisoning in the U.S., the urine contained 2.08 g/L of 2,4-DNP and 50 mg/L of 2-amino-4-nitrophenol (Gisclard and Woodward 1946). In both occupational studies, expo- sure may have occurred by the dermal as well as inhalation routes.”

Inhalation exposure and dermal exposure
“In humans exposed to 2,4-DNP by inhalation, both the parent compound and metabolites appear to be excreted in the urine. 2,4-DNP and its metabolites have been detected in the urine of workmen who died from exposure to 2,4-DNP in the munitions industry in France; quantitative ex- posure or urinary data were not provided (Perkins 1919). In addition, a yellow staining of the skin was observed after workers perspired profusely, indicating that 2,4-DNP was excreted in the sweat. As discussed in Section 2.3.1.1, a metabolite of 2,4-DNP, 2-amino-6nitropheno1, was commonly detected in the urine of such workmen; quantitative data were not provided (Perkins 1919). In a case of fatal occupational 2,4-DNP poisoning in the U.S., the urine contained 2.08 g/L of 2,4-DNP and 50 mg/L of 2-amino-4-nitrophenol (Gisclard and Woodward 1946). In both occupational studies, expo- sure may have occurred by the dermal as well as inhalation routes.”

Yea thanks for the info, great compound not worth the anxiety running it right now.

What sort of doses/mg per kg of weight would be necessary to cause that type of excretion via sweat? Surely lower dosages 3-400mg wouldn't cause staining etc?

Does anyone else sleep amazing on DNP? (A moderate dose obviously, not this 500mg plus crap)

What sort of doses/mg per kg of weight would be necessary to cause that type of excretion via sweat? Surely lower dosages 3-400mg wouldn't cause staining etc?

It would depend on many factors but you wouldn't need to be on huge doses to secrete it through your sweat. Anyone taking it and sweating could be excreting it. With a baby in the equation it's simply not worth the risk regardless of dose. But sure in the above scenario the doses taken in (dermal and inhalation) were huge and they were working hard and sweating profusely so it's very different to a standard user. No one is going to have issues touching people on 200-400mg DNP but common sense would need to be used and with a baby in the mix any risk should be avoided. I wouldn't even think about DNP if I had a young baby.

Does anyone experience significant nasal congestion while using DNP? I just began a couple days ago and the nasal congestion (which I rarely experience) is definitely the worst side effect so far.

Does anyone experience significant nasal congestion while using DNP? I just began a couple days ago and the nasal congestion (which I rarely experience) is definitely the worst side effect so far.
I pretty much always have half my nose blocked so I don't know.

About to run first cycle of Genotechs DNP powder caps at 200mg. I intend to run 1 tab a day, consuming them at breakfast initially to see how I handle sides.

What % of carbs should I be targeting in my macro make-up?

I’d like to keep training as normal but will make that call based on energy levels.

Also, is it right to take one cap every 24 hours? Or separate dosing further e.g. every 36 hours or take days off?

Thanks

About to run first cycle of Genotechs DNP powder caps at 200mg. I intend to run 1 tab a day, consuming them at breakfast initially to see how I handle sides.

What % of carbs should I be targeting in my macro make-up?

I’d like to keep training as normal but will make that call based on energy levels.

Also, is it right to take one cap every 24 hours? Or separate dosing further e.g. every 36 hours or take days off?

Thanks
My brother in Christ, re-read the first post in this thread, all of it

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member