over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Generic HGH vs. Pharma side effects

jrl3741

Newbies
Hi Folks,

I am not trying to debate 1 vs. the other. I am just trying to get specific side effect information between Grey Tops and Humatrope.

3 years ago I have ran Rips at 4 IU for 6 months which resulted in very good fat burning and vascularity. Side effects were heavy knee pain towards the end and carpel tunnel in both forearms the entire 6 months.

I just ended a 4 month run of Grey Tops at 3.5 IU which did not produce the same exact fat burning or vascularity, but I realize I ran .5 IU and 2 months less. Side effects were major knee & back pain after the 1st month.

My question is for the Humatrope or Pharma GH experienced. Should I expect the same side effects at 2.5 IU with Pharma grade? I keep reading that pharma grade has far less sides.

FYI - I am a 53 year old male, who is 5/11 and weigh 200lbs. Not sure if my experiences are common, or if my body is just declining more each year.

I appreciate everyone’s help!

you can't compare generic gh to pharm gh, it's like comparing UGL gear to pharm gear, theres good and bad

i'm not sure if it has less sides or more depending on the dose.

i was on 3 IUs greytops without any side affects done 2 iu morning 1 iu night

I then added some pharma to the mix. went with 2 Ius pharma at night and 2 ius greys in the morning, my shoulders and wrist are hurting bad this week, like I need to restart and work up to this dose

Pharm grade will give you better results than UG gear, however, some UG gear is as good as pharm grade. But those are hard to find. A huge side affect of HGH is pain in the joints, such as what you described. I was doing pharm grade 6.5iu's per day and I felt like an elderly patient with arthritis like pains that were not pleasant.

Now I reduced my dosage to 3iu's per day but at night time only, but I now do generic, instead. There's a source on here that can get you pharm grade product at 210iu's per box for $275 which is not a bad price. Also, the box comes with its own BA water... :love:

Since I have a 4 boxes of generics I'm going to wait to finish my goodies and go straight for the pharm grade goodies... :rolleyes:

i got to know who this vendor is! .. PM me the name if you don't want to post it up here

Side effects for the most part are less severe with pharm grade gh compared to generics. You have to remember that pharm grade gh is 96+% pure whereas with generics, purity can be all over the place. I've used almost every generic out there in the past and currently have been running humas, xerendip and genos and the sides are way more manageable. No more horrible cts, bad edema or significant jump in heart rate/bp.

Side effects for the most part are less severe with pharm grade gh compared to generics. You have to remember that pharm grade gh is 96+% pure whereas with generics, purity can be all over the place. I've used almost every generic out there in the past and currently have been running humas, xerendip and genos and the sides are way more manageable. No more horrible cts, bad edema or significant jump in heart rate/bp.

so my joint pain should be interpreted as a noticeable jump in Liver IGF and will go away in a few days, its not CTS i can tell just one wrist but shoulders hurt bad

Pharm grade will give you better results than UG gear, however, some UG gear is as good as pharm grade. But those are hard to find. A huge side affect of HGH is pain in the joints, such as what you described. I was doing pharm grade 6.5iu's per day and I felt like an elderly patient with arthritis like pains that were not pleasant.

Now I reduced my dosage to 3iu's per day but at night time only, but I now do generic, instead. There's a source on here that can get you pharm grade product at 210iu's per box for $275 which is not a bad price. Also, the box comes with its own BA water... :love:

Since I have a 4 boxes of generics I'm going to wait to finish my goodies and go straight for the pharm grade goodies... :rolleyes:

yea I would like to know this vendor also. im getting ready to get back on with the black tops after doing greens for a year and then taking a 6 month break.

i got to know who this vendor is! .. PM me the name if you don't want to post it up here
Same here if you don't mind!

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Bloat like crazy on some generics (worst was rips). Resting heart rate goes up at least 10 beats, and blood pressure goes up. I don't know if they lace it with anti-diuretics like I've heard rumors of so we think the gh is more potent, but it certainly isn't safe IMO to be running something that bloats you like that for a long period of time. I had to use prescription diuretics just to keep the water at bay on rips.

I'm almost at the point where i would say if you can't afford a decent dose of pharma gh, then don't even bother with gh at all.

There's a source on here that can get you pharm grade product at 210iu's per box for $275 which is not a bad price. Also, the box comes with its own BA water... :love:
ha ha yeah right :rolleyes:

Yeah right. First of all, no big pharma company produces gh which comes in 210iu. Second, pharm grade will never be as cheap as this so called source is advertising. It's probably generic or fake.

In regards to the gear comments... I've had better results AND test results off of some UGL gear than pharm gear.... So that's a crap statement.

GH is a whole different story

Yeah right. First of all, no big pharma company produces gh which comes in 210iu. Second, pharm grade will never be as cheap as this so called source is advertising. It's probably generic or fake.

I think he's referring to Jins.... Not real pharma but advertised as pharma grade. I've seen it listed here at 210 iu's at that price and was curious as to if anyone tried them thats done real Pharma... i have done Rips, Mexi's blacks, generic blues, Mean Greens, all in the past at higher doses and nothing is comparable to my Pharma Serostim at only 2 ius every morning with my Sup pep MK-677 before bed. Natural GH pulses and Pharma GH is the way to go.
Water retention is much more noticable from the UGL's that Ive used.

I think he's referring to Jins.... Not real pharma but advertised as pharma grade. I've seen it listed here at 210 iu's at that price and was curious as to if anyone tried them thats done real Pharma... i have done Rips, Mexi's blacks, generic blues, Mean Greens, all in the past at higher doses and nothing is comparable to my Pharma Serostim at only 2 ius every morning with my Sup pep MK-677 before bed. Natural GH pulses and Pharma GH is the way to go.
Water retention is much more noticable from the UGL's that Ive used.

There's a sponsor here who has real jins that go for 350(I think)for an 80iu kit who I did a serum test for and posted results. There is no way those jins you mentioned from that sponsor are real just based on price alone. I agree, pharm grade for hgh is the way to go. Currently running a variety of different brands of pharm grade and I can say I am very pleased with the results and have been for a long time.

hi I definitely recommend you to use pharma genotropin,humatrope or norditropin. if you used it, you need to continue. this is the best for health. don't use underground products. your body is not so worthless.
I would think he would have made up his mind 6 years ago when he asked the question.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Ebacha
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131