over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Input for improvements

makeitcount

Registered
Hello all!

Stats:
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 184-185.

Been at this for about 8 1/2 months...in that span gained about 50 pounds of solid mass. In this for the long haul and would like some suggestions as far as what you would suggest I focus on. I'm thinking chest and back width, but you let me know. I'd like to do my first contest at the top of the light heavys, so I have plenty of time to bring stuff up. Sorry about the webcam pictures! I know it washes me out on one side but it's all I have access to right now. Also recently had gyno surgery for pubertal gyno, so skin is still a bit loose on one side

Attachments

• frontdb.jpg
    frontdb.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 645
  • frontlat.jpg
    frontlat.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 574
  • frontmm.jpg
    frontmm.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 508
  • reardb.jpg
    reardb.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 547
  • rearlat.jpg
    rearlat.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 505
You have only been training for 8.5 months? You have an excellent physique.
Don't worry about anything else, just keep adding size. You have tiny joints and nice muscle bellies.

Thanks for the feedback Big A. Think the newbie gains are slowing down..it gets hard not to want to rush things after such a big jump in a short period of time...I'm having to re-adapt to the time it's now taking to progress compared to before.

Yes, I started at 138 pounds about 9 months ago...natural ecto, still sportin the t-rex forearms and tiny calves even though I train the hell out of them :p. Recently hit 190 and I've been scaling the cals back a bit. Down to 185 again as per the pics I first posted. Looking to hit 180 before I go back on another mass phase. This time with the providers rips...excited to see what low dose GH can do!

Last edited:
Why do you say that Big A? Age, or ?

I actually brought that up to someone close to me thats a consistent top placing national competitor- if I could get the same results waiting a few years before using GH and sticking to AAS, especially since I'm in my mid 20's. He said no- it would take me to another level of "fullness" on GH. Plus growth could be sped up by GH's ability to maintain clean gains despite increased caloric intake.

Am I way off base?

Why do you say that Big A? Age, or ?

Level of development. You will be wasting your money right now. In a few more years, fine, but not now.

Level of development. You will be wasting your money right now. In a few more years, fine, but not now.

Gotcha, like I said that was my initial gut feeling, but others made it sound like it'd be worthwhile. Good to hear that from you of all people :D when would you suggest impleminting other tools such as gh and slin? Or is that better judged on more of an individual by individual basis?

Gotcha, like I said that was my initial gut feeling, but others made it sound like it'd be worthwhile. Good to hear that from you of all people :D when would you suggest impleminting other tools such as gh and slin? Or is that better judged on more of an individual by individual basis?

It's individual, but no matter what, for you, it's years away. Once you stop growing from the gear, then you add the gh/insulin/etc.

Save your money for now.

Think of each of these tools available to you as a bullet in a gun. Fire each round as you NEED it, if you empty the clip all at once, what do you do when the gains slow down again?

About a months progress, same weight as before pic. Think I'm heading in the right direction? Could have pulled stomach in a bit more, but think chest thickness and tris have come up a bit, and I feel like those are two of my biggest weaknesses. Chest in general, thickness and width is below par.

Attachments

• sidechestcompare.jpg
    sidechestcompare.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 415
Last edited:

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members