over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

INSPIRE CPAP implant

Yes. It's pushed pretty hard in my area- lots of commercials.

It does work but apparently the cost is quite high and insurance will only cover it if you are non compliant with your CPAP but I have heard they don't like to qualify people for it. I think it's 40-50K+ if I'm not mistaken.

I personally would never want something hooked up in my body like that. I know of one person that's had it done but haven't bumped into him to ask about it.

I’ve been going to look into it more but worried the insurance won’t cover it enough. The cpap is ok at home but I just hate traveling with it. I’d love to be able to take a nap in an airplane or poolside and a nice resort without sounding like I’m dying and wondering if I’m gonna see myself in a YouTube video.

I’ve been going to look into it more but worried the insurance won’t cover it enough. The cpap is ok at home but I just hate traveling with it. I’d love to be able to take a nap in an airplane or poolside and a nice resort without sounding like I’m dying and wondering if I’m gonna see myself in a YouTube video.

I have a Resmed Airsense 11 at home, and this one for travel: https://www.resmed.com/en-us/sleep-...cts-list/cpap-machines/airmini-portable-cpap/ It is really small and no hassle to use on the road/plane/train! (I keep it at my couch in the living room if I need a small afternoon PostWorkout nap 😅)

wtf is this for real?!
View attachment 196495
I was just diagnosed with mild apnea in january and made an appointment about Inspire to see if it would be a good idea for me. It wasn't recommended for me as mine is mild so I decided against it for now. The satisfaction rate seems high though.

The AirMini was a game changer for me. Frees up so much of my carry on and easy to use on the plane.
I’d grab one of those but I don’t have an active prescription. I’m in another state from where I originally got mine so I’d have to jump through the hoops. It’s next to impossible to get in anywhere here and I’m probably not gonna be here much longer.

I did get my last Airsense off Craigslist, I should check on there for the mini I guess

The AirMini was a game changer for me. Frees up so much of my carry on and easy to use on the plane.

Is it battery operated or plug in?

This many not apply since you're not based in the US, but for US domestic travelers you can bring a CPAP on the plane in addition to your carry on. TSA considers it a medical device so the case doesn't count as a carry on.

I tried to get an inspire, because my brother was able to get one and he really likes it. I was told my apnea was too severe and I don't qualify for it. I don't think it cost the 40-50k as mentioned above, or my brother wouldn't have gotten it

It's a big risk. Any sleep apnea treatment other than CPAP has about 60-40 success rate - I know this because Dr. Craig Schwimmer, who innovated many surgeries for sleep apnea - was a client of mine.

If you really want to treat sleep apnea use a CPAP, period.

I tried to get an inspire, because my brother was able to get one and he really likes it. I was told my apnea was too severe and I don't qualify for it. I don't think it cost the 40-50k as mentioned above, or my brother wouldn't have gotten it

I was told the same. Happens.

Also have been told exactly what Danieltx said above on low success for many.

Have you been told to not use yours?

I fly international business quite a lot and pull mine out all the time. I look like a freak but at least I can sleep lol

I'm mostly shorter domestic and coast to coast red eyes. Never pulled it out for those and just deal with it. I did just do an 11.5hr Intl and used it - made a world of difference.

I'd like to downsize my big cpap case too as well as use it more on planes. That said I'm a Bipap guy with really high pressures so not totally sure how well the mini suits me.

I’d love to get the Inspire. My plan if it all works out is to get the surgery & still use the CPAP at night. I’d be able to use the Inspire for naps, the beach, on a plane, etc.

I don’t think it’ll be enough by itself for daily use personally since I’m still experiencing high events w/ my CPAP. I averaged 15/events per hour still with the CPAP this month.

Cage

I’d love to get the Inspire. My plan if it all works out is to get the surgery & still use the CPAP at night. I’d be able to use the Inspire for naps, the beach, on a plane, etc.

I don’t think it’ll be enough by itself for daily use personally since I’m still experiencing high events w/ my CPAP. I averaged 15/events per hour still with the CPAP this month.

Cage

Damn. I'm like 0.8 to 1.3 per HR from 360 to 30 days. No CPAP and I was I think 58 or 60 (3x severe limit of 20 per HR). My blood O2 was in the 80s...low 80s at points if I remember. Dr. freaked when my study came back as my survey questions don't show I suffering at all. Granted it took me a long while to get used to the thing but really solves the problem.

Are you working with a doc at all on it? I'm sure you know 15 is midway in the moderate range for apnea still.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Testedunitedstates
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131