over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Longest you have ran 1g+ test

Did you do a tattoo cover up on yours? I have a chevron incision and I'm not going to lie - It doesn't bug me much but I do get a bit self conscious at times about it. Not enough to hinder me from joining in activities. But being the old guy on base thats all torn up. Just bad vibes.
Nah I don’t mind it at all. If I’m shirtless around people I already don’t worry about professionalism and such, happy to look a bit ragged.

I also have a lot of ink, a beard, and autism so I look like a thug until you talk to me and realize I’m an introverted nerd 😂

Nah I don’t mind it at all. If I’m shirtless around people I already don’t worry about professionalism and such, happy to look a bit ragged.

I also have a lot of ink, a beard, and autism so I look like a thug until you talk to me and realize I’m an introverted nerd 😂
a gangster and a gentleman!

What is the longest you have ran 1g+ test and how did you feel?
I ran that much test in the off season for several years while I was competing. Precontest I dropped test down to 700mg test prop along with 700mg several other things each. I went big in the competition days. These days 50mg test prop EOD is a high dose. 🤣

in my opinion, test can be run pretty high without too much side effects, even long term.
As long as you manage BP and maybe water retention you should be g2g.
Arent there even studies of 600mg for half a year and the blood work was still pretty good?

It sure is. Well documented.
JFK was prescribed pretty much drugs most here would take, or have taken. I thought he was prescribed methyl test for hrt due to addisonss disease but I could be wrong. They pretty much jacked him up on amphetamines and knocked him out with barbiturates. Plus I think it was methadone for pain. The only difference between him and a junkie was he was president. Same story with Hitler except Hitler just had bad ideas, that seemed to resonate with an entire nation which is crazy!

I like how some posters here are like

‘yeah I’ve used more than a gram.. but didn’t see more gains, only more side effects’

‘No, I didn’t use any AI’

You saw more sides and no more gains cuz all that extra test was aromatizing to estrogen dummy

I never ran a gram of test long term. But i did do a gram or a gram+ of anabolics for 42 weeks a year for 10 years. I would come off a coupe times a year to get blood work. The only down sides that i can tell is more calcification of the arteries then normal, although nothing serious. And my joints are more beat up.

I never ran a gram of test long term. But i did do a gram or a gram+ of anabolics for 42 weeks a year for 10 years. I would come off a coupe times a year to get blood work. The only down sides that i can tell is more calcification of the arteries then normal, although nothing serious. And my joints are more beat up.
I don't believe you've ever shared that here and I'm glad you did so guys see that long-term steroid use is not guaranteed to destroy your health if you take the right precautions.

for insurance purposes?
Here's a tip for all the bodybuilders who need life insurance - if you've been a AAA member for a few years you should be able to get life insurance through them with no medical testing. I have a $300K policy that I pay about $35/month for and I've never had to do any testing.

I’ve been on at least 1.5 grams of Test for the last 6 months. I feel great and other than slightly out of range HDL and LDL my lab work is perfect.

Tapering down to 750ish and tossing in 500mgs of Mast along with random orals for the summer starting next week.
Mind if I ask what your last hdl and ldl results were and what you were running when you had them checked? Also did you happen to check Apo B?

Here's a tip for all the bodybuilders who need life insurance - if you've been a AAA member for a few years you should be able to get life insurance through them with no medical testing. I have a $300K policy that I pay about $35/month for and I've never had to do any testing.

I've heard AAA is pretty competitive for a lot of types of insurance as well (I didn't research it).

For completeness on the above. If you aren't too old you can get term insurance without medical testing or serious underwriting up to $500k (FYI insurance benefits aren't taxable either). Might be higher now but bigger policies they will pull your medical records and do in person testing (agency nurse generally comes to your home) of blood, urine, blood pressure, weight and height etc... For serious shit you may need more specialized testing or a doctors office. Not sure where that starts maybe $5m.

I don't believe you've ever shared that here and I'm glad you did so guys see that long-term steroid use is not guaranteed to destroy your health if you take the right precautions.
I think healthy diet, i.e. nutrition from veggies and fruit + some cardio. My BP, which was 110/63 with RHR of 58 this morning, glucose levels, lipid were always good without any meds.
for insurance purposes?
No. For my TRT, my Dr.s would pretend that he didn't notice i was on something. As my blood work was where it should be.

Which anabolics?

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
DrDiesel