over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Name your 3 favorite injectable anabolic steroids!!!💪🔥

it depends on whether you look at health or results lol

but I can say that the test, EQ, trenbolone - now I'm testing primo and I think it will replace EQ's place in "my ranking"
I sometimes look at you and wonder how much straight Diesel fuel you are injecting.
That’s a compliment Luki.

Some ester of test
Masteron
Tren/npp

What dose do you guys run for eq? I’ve tried up to 600mg but really wasn’t ever impressed. Last run I experienced migraines, likely from blood pressure, but I wasn’t monitoring as I should have been. I’ve never used it in a deficit I’m just starting a blast for this fat loss phase. I was planning:

Sust or maybe atipp titrating from 450 - 6 or 800mg
Masteron titrating from 420mg-6 or 800mg
Tren titrating from 150 to 250 or so

I’m considering either adding eq, or trying it in place of masteron. Any input?
I’m in the same boat as you. EQ ran at a dosage of 400mgs-1 gram per week never agreed with me or gave me any noticeable results, other than increased vascularity. EQ gave me anxiety, headaches, high blood pressure and high hematocrit levels. The side effects weren’t too bad running only 150 mgs per week, but I didn’t see any noticeable results.

It does cost a bit more.. but I feel it's worth it.. some will say it's not.. thats fine.. I like it..
I don’t get why people even debate this since it’s so person specific. To someone who responds great to EQ and can maintain good health markers on it? Of course primo doesn’t seem worth it. But if EQ crushes your estrogen too much, gives you mental sides etc. then primo will seem much more “worth it”

As for me, my favorite injectables are test, nanadralone, and of course tren.

it depends on whether you look at health or results lol

but I can say that the test, EQ, trenbolone - now I'm testing primo and I think it will replace EQ's place in "my ranking"
How do you rate the anabolism of EQ compared to Primo mg for mg?

How do you rate the anabolism of EQ compared to Primo mg for mg?
man how should I rate this?

first of all I have been using primo for the first time for longer than 10 weeks, for the first time because I have done it before but not longer than 8 weeks so it is too short to say anything, and then I would have to change nothing except changing EQ to primo and the dose of my test increased and primo I use it in a smaller dose than I used with EQ

I don’t get why people even debate this since it’s so person specific. To someone who responds great to EQ and can maintain good health markers on it? Of course primo doesn’t seem worth it. But if EQ crushes your estrogen too much, gives you mental sides etc. then primo will seem much more “worth it”

As for me, my favorite injectables are test, nanadralone, and of course tren.
Yeah that's what I was referring to.in my previous post.. there is effectiveness and there is personal preference.. if we are honest tren is highly effective for everyone from a tissue building standpoint.. but for many its a mind phuck.. so its not a favorite for many.. but it doesn't take away its effectiveness.. just its desirability..

Last edited:
Test En (Test is best :cool: )
Tren Ace (En after a while makes my mind go crazy for everything)
EQ (no sides, no high ematocrit, no high rbc, just a plain anabolic)

Imho, nothing beats this stack, maybe Primo is better than EQ but i never tried Primo for enough time and at an high dose.

when it comes to EQ I used doses between 600 and 2500mg per week - and at 2500mg my endurance was really fantastic I could do sets of 15+ reps hacksquats without getting out of breath
I have always trained at a high volume, and I have always noticed this; EQ allows much more resistance to work, on Monday after many weeks without it I will reinsert it, good support for those who use this method

Trest is favorite, test suspension or tne a distant second. I guess tren can be number three. I hate deca with any ester and never tried eq or primo. Back when I was young test,tren, anadrol pretty much every cycle. Lol I didn't know about trest back then or I would of used it instead of tren.
I was thinking the same thing the other day. I wish I had known about Trestolone many years back. I wouldn’t have used nearly as much Tren.

Test because my mangina needs more masculinity.

NPP at low doses, like 2-300mg/wk, or 50-100mg EOD or m/w/f. At the lower doses, it is still effective in building muscle and strength while keeping sides such as stomach distention, excessive water retention, sexual sides, etc at a minimum while also just feeling good all the time, strong and joints feel great.

I think i'll go with Masteron for the 3rd. I'm older now these days, and it has lower sides and I can afford it compared to Primo, lol.

Honorable mentions:

Tren Ace would have been #2 up until just a few years prior. It is by far the most effective compound for leaning down in a caloric deficit, and for the cost. i never really had very many sides from it using 75-100mg/d except for night sweats (which I could control depending on what I ate the last meal of the night) and insomnia which was the major PITA side for me. I will need to play around with lower doses, if I decide to use it again, and if they are effective with no sides, i'd swap it in for the Mast. I used 10mg/d like 2 years ago for a month and was shocked at how well it worked for me (YES, I was on very low test only doses for a long while prior...only). I stopped because I got a major head cold at the time. I used tren for so many years, since the 90's when Duchaine mentioned adding the pellets to DMSO, then onward to the kit days and then eventually UG. I'm 48 now, and just want to 'feel good' when on stuff. If i find a dose of tren that still allows that to happen, i'll use it.

Primo....last time I used it was in the 90's with the old 50mg Schering amps from Mexico, lol. Want to give it a run at some point in the future now that i'm......older, lol....just to see....'how I feel.' Most likely if I win the lotto:eek:

Sorry for the tl;dr.

When I was actively taking stuff... SUST, TREN, DECA...Loved my deca and sust offseason! I do wish I had discovered trest ace earlier on

Test, tren, masteron.

Honorable mention - EQ

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Testedunitedstates
NapsGear