over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Planet Fitness financials.

Status
Not open for further replies.

primobolan

Registered
Newbies
I have a back up membership that I pay $99 a year for PF. Its open 24/7 compared to almost bank like hours for my local LA fitness. I honestly wonder how they make any money? I remember back in 2001 I paid $250 down, signed a contract and paid almost $50 a month for my Gold's Gym membership but training at that place was legendary. They literally had a leg room full of leg equipment and squat racks and a room just for Posing with proper lights. No pool, no basketball or raquetball just lots of powerlifters, bodybuilders and chalk.

Wow. Shenanigans like this happens at almost any company no doubt. If they made any money it's from the merchandise and the annual fees.

I have a PF membership as a backup and the one nearest me is pretty decent and in a newly renovated building, while I kept a membership at a decent local gym chain that has lots of great equipment.

A collapse would not be funny. That company employs a lot of people and is a good option for many.

I want access to better equipment so I go some place else, but anyone new that asks. YES PF is a good option to get you started. Not everyone takes this shit serious 247 like us.

A collapse would not be funny. That company employs a lot of people and is a good option for many.

I want access to better equipment so I go some place else, but anyone new that asks. YES PF is a good option to get you started. Not everyone takes this shit serious 247 like us.
I hope it burns. I have 2 daughters and a wife. Planet Fitness policies allow men in women’s restrooms.

I actually have a Planet Fitness membership due the fact its 24hrs, its clean and people leave me the fuck alone lol
I stick out like a sore thumb there but its meh. Good when im going in just to do machine work.

With that being said PF has made a killlling the past 2 years. Yahoo might be reporting that the ex-CEO thinks its a trash spot now but just this year it's total revenue reached $1.1 billion, with a 14.4% increase from the previous year. Those are HUUUGE for the gym space.

Its not going to collapse any time soon. People are leaving the 'home gym' craze of Covid and are going back to locations, especially clean locations that dont feel intimidating.

If being a bigot is not allowing men to use the women's restroom I am fine with that.

You are. You take one situation and assume that is widespread. Too simple minded.

You also ignore the fact the person in that situation broke rules taking pics of members in a locker room.

I get your love for you fam, but you are just using this situation to hate others. So you made this post hoping other bigots like you would join in and continue the hate.

Didn't go the way you wanted. But all good and LOVE. Have a nice day.

I would not like to se it collapse as then they other gyms would be even more crowded. I have have access to most corporate gyms in the US through my insurance company. And found there equipment good but with fewer choices then i would like. Always being the only guy that wears a sleeveless shirt when he trains seems odd to me. And watching people do cardio that don't break into a sweat does too. But as long as people are doing something that is better then nothing.

I would not like to se it collapse as then they other gyms would be even more crowded. I have have access to most corporate gyms in the US through my insurance company. And found there equipment good but with fewer choices then i would like. Always being the only guy that wears a sleeveless shirt when he trains seems odd to me. And watching people do cardio that don't break into a sweat does too. But as long as people are doing something that is better then nothing.

Must be a regional thing as I always see tanks and sleeveless shirts in PF’s I’ve been in in OH, DE and FL
Not a fan of the place but the sheer amount of locations comes in handy when out of town

I actually have a Planet Fitness membership due the fact its 24hrs, its clean and people leave me the fuck alone lol
I stick out like a sore thumb there but its meh. Good when im going in just to do machine work.

With that being said PF has made a killlling the past 2 years. Yahoo might be reporting that the ex-CEO thinks its a trash spot now but just this year it's total revenue reached $1.1 billion, with a 14.4% increase from the previous year. Those are HUUUGE for the gym space.

Its not going to collapse any time soon. People are leaving the 'home gym' craze of Covid and are going back to locations, especially clean locations that dont feel intimidating.
Ya I live where PF is headquartered and started. Their gyms around here are especially nice and all recently renovated since it’s in their own backyard.

I definitely look out of place and get stared at a lot while I’m there lol but I feel like that is the norm for us bodybuilders. No different than if we were in gym attire or beach wear while out in public. People are curious about things they aren’t used to seeing.

I’ve enjoyed watching the stares change over the years lol in my 20’s I was a pretty boy mens physique guy so it was mostly positive stares as my physique and face were still digestible and ‘attractivr’ to the average person … now that I’m engaged and don’t care anymore I’m much bigger and uglier lmao and the stares are mostly in disgust or fear 😂😂😂

If being a bigot is not allowing men to use the women's restroom I am fine with that.
I figure what ever a person genitalia is, is what their gender is. Maybe i am weird that way. White marked on different ID's I have. Can't say i feel Caucasian though. Maybe i should dispute that and claim another race? I don't feel like a majority either so maybe that is true either.

Planet fitnesss business model is genius. They cater to those who know they need a gym membership but don’t end up using it. They rely heavily on spoilage.

Customers like us that frequent the gym cause wear and tear and more foot traffic.

Why cancel if you don’t use it, it’s only $10 cause you might get started again on Monday😂

I figure what ever a person genitalia is, is what their gender is. Maybe i am weird that way. White marked on different ID's I have. Can't say i feel Caucasian though. Maybe i should dispute that and claim another race? I don't feel like a majority either so maybe that is true either.
Lol ya I’m pretty open minded where I don’t give a shit whatever people want to say or call themselves I’ll smile and nod but I draw the line with bathrooms/locker rooms and men playing in women’s sports. I won’t put up with their lunacy when they cross certain lines. And if they push too hard/far I’ll reconsider putting up with any of the BS altogether

The locations would just get bought up by another commercial gym chain like Eos or Crunch. The business model of signing people up that won't ever go and putting them on autopay is proven to be extremely lucrative.

That's why there's 20 commercial gyms for every "real gym"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Testedunitedstates