over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Planet Fitness financials.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm more interested in Fitness Connection's financials.

They charge $10/month for access to all clubs, have every amenity you'd find in the highest end 24 or Lifetime, and have millions of dollars worth of equipment in each gym.

From the clubs I go to they do have a good volume of members but I can't imagine it's enough for them to be consistently profitable.

I'm more interested in Fitness Connection's financials.

They charge $10/month for access to all clubs, have every amenity you'd find in the highest end 24 or Lifetime, and have millions of dollars worth of equipment in each gym.

From the clubs I go to they do have a good volume of members but I can't imagine it's enough for them to be consistently profitable.
Exactly. Something doesn't jive

The locations would just get bought up by another commercial gym chain like Eos or Crunch. The business model of signing people up that won't ever go and putting them on autopay is proven to be extremely lucrative.

That's why there's 20 commercial gyms for every "real gym"
yep, or one of the new jenny craig f45 or group training gyms , that's the majority of what I see popping up around here in SD :(

yep, or one of the new jenny craig f45 or group training gyms , that's the majority of what I see popping up around here in SD :(
I have seen several Anytime Fitness go under in this area. No one came in behind them just empty store fronts in shopping plaza's. Guessing PF killed them because there always seems to be one nearby them.

I have seen several Anytime Fitness go under in this area. No one came in behind them just empty store fronts in shopping plaza's. Guessing PF killed them because there always seems to be one nearby them.
AF is a nicer gym from what I've gathered and offer a private fob key etc

AF is a nicer gym from what I've gathered and offer a private fob key etc
They are but I really don't like the equiptment. Life Fitness? Though the hammer strength leg press is decent. I believe Hammer Strength is a subsidiary of Life Fitness

They are but I really don't like the equiptment. Life Fitness? Though the hammer strength leg press is decent. I believe Hammer Strength is a subsidiary of Life Fitness
really i know la fitness carries hammer strength I like their equipment tbh

Planet fitness isn't actually a horrible gym. No barbell free weights but you can still get a workout in. I do however find it funny that they have a lunk alarm and then 20 feet away it says no judgements. I have had to weasel my way in one when I was out of town and I had to tell the guy to quit harassing me and not to come talk to me again. Though that was a very long time ago. If it closed down, I would hate it as those freaks would wind up at my gym. I hear they are great places to pick up a nice boyfriend where I am from.

Planet fitness isn't actually a horrible gym. No barbell free weights but you can still get a workout in. I do however find it funny that they have a lunk alarm and then 20 feet away it says no judgements. I have had to weasel my way in one when I was out of town and I had to tell the guy to quit harassing me and not to come talk to me again. Though that was a very long time ago. If it closed down, I would hate it as those freaks would wind up at my gym. I hear they are great places to pick up a nice boyfriend where I am from.
bro i go there its closest gym to my pad lol, it is what it is, I like the shiatsu chair and red light therapy! its been helping my skin and recovery, its mostly all paisas in my city at mine, hardly any others, the BUFF border crisis in fruition lol

Planet fitnesss business model is genius. They cater to those who know they need a gym membership but don’t end up using it. They rely heavily on spoilage.

Customers like us that frequent the gym cause wear and tear and more foot traffic.

Why cancel if you don’t use it, it’s only $10 cause you might get started again on Monday😂

That's every gym, I'm not sure if I agree that spoilage applies to their model. I think it's more based on over saturation and that never works save for specific instances where there is no further cost to the saturation. Pretty much they are trying to fly too close to the sun....

I also have a membership as a backup, the place cracks me up....

That's every gym, I'm not sure if I agree that spoilage applies to their model. I think it's more based on over saturation and that never works save for specific instances where there is no further cost to the saturation. Pretty much they are trying to fly too close to the sun....

I also have a membership as a backup, the place cracks me up....
neitzche, giordano bruno, Icarus, faust/goethe all flew too close to the sun and it didn't work out well for them @OuchThatHurts

I also have a membership as a backup, the place cracks me up...
Yes many commercial gyms rely on spoilage but planet fitness directly market towards people that don’t like the gym but know they need to go, which is what 80-90% of the population? Then they blatantly make fun of people that are into training with intensity.

Most commercial gyms around me have Olympic lifting platforms and squat racks.

Planet fitness has pizza days and tootsie rolls. They intentionally only have dbs up to 85#

bro reason with me, bigoted? sounds like an honorable personal conviction from a concerned parent thats been a social norm for a millennia,
👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿

Yes many commercial gyms rely on spoilage but planet fitness directly market towards people that don’t like the gym but know they need to go, which is what 80-90% of the population? Then they blatantly make fun of people that are into training with intensity.

Most commercial gyms around me have Olympic lifting platforms and squat racks.

Planet fitness has pizza days and tootsie rolls. They intentionally only have dbs up to 85#
Wait, Planet Fitness has pizza days? Does this mean they have it catered to the gym for members, like for free? Seriously? Or are you just being facetious?

Cage

If being a bigot is not allowing men to use the women's restroom I am fine with that.
Amen, I just ignore people when they use the word "bigot" or "hate" then hop on their soapbox.

As much as that policy is disturbing I definitely don't want them to go out of business. Regular gyms have turned into a joke lately with the crowds in my area I've switched gyms twice because any decent equipment is clogged from 4-6. If pf closes down, more geeky kids will be sitting on equipment playing on their phones in real gyms.

Wait, Planet Fitness has pizza days? Does this mean they have it catered to the gym for members, like for free? Seriously? Or are you just being facetious?

Cage
I have one as a backup membership never seen pizza. Believe it or not there's a lot less bullshit (socializing, tripods) than in other gyms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Omoney2323
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner