over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Post Your Training Videos

scmtnboy

IFBB Pro
IFBB PROS
Registered
I like watching other guys train on IG and YouTube. Though it might be cool to have a thread like the “Pic you took today” thread. I thought it might be fun and a new way for more interaction and discussion on the board.

If you aren’t sure how upload a short to YouTube then copy the link and paste the link into body of post.

Jeeeez . . . will ya put some weight on the damn machine 😉

Very very impressive! Like your style. Now I know why you are a pro (if I didn’t before).

Stiff/ romanian deads during today's leg/back workout

Did some snatch deads before but needed my headphones for those 😅

I like those and I just added them back in the split I’m doing with my son. That’s going to be our first big lift on our hamstring dominant leg day. My hamstrings aesthetically are my weakest part. They are relatively strong but I probably haven’t trained them in the most efficient way or put any extra emphasis on them to bring them up like I should have.

Nothing impressive about this, just trying to make the lightest amount of weight feel as heavy as possible 💪🏽 Never been much of a fan of the leg press but it’s been great for my kid to get strong on quick and it’s growing on me as I have lots of room to progress on it.

I like those and I just added them back in the split I’m doing with my son. That’s going to be our first big lift on our hamstring dominant leg day. My hamstrings aesthetically are my weakest part. They are relatively strong but I probably haven’t trained them in the most efficient way or put any extra emphasis on them to bring them up like I should have.

If I was really focusing on growing my hamstrings I would probably use db and for higher reps/ tighter form

This was a back off set after doing snatch grip deads. My system was already fired up so the weight felt decent doing them.

Push Day Yesterday
Stopped this hammer incline years ago as it was bothering my A/C joint for some reason. Actually that injury kept me from any horizontal pressing for almost 3 years. Somehow I could press heavy overhead still 🤷‍♂️ Anyways not sure I’ll keep it in the rotation. I think I prefer doing incline on the smith machine.

3rd time deadlifting for son. He did 265x3 last week today 295x3.

I can do a lot more reps/weight if I drop it on the eccentric but trying to control it more and get a little more stimulation. Probably more fun just to grip it and rip it though 😂

3rd time deadlifting for son. He did 265x3 last week today 295x3.

I can do a lot more reps/weight if I drop it on the eccentric but trying to control it more and get a little more stimulation. Probably more fun just to grip it and rip it though 😂

Solid

I'm not a deadlift expert but I have always dropped the negative (with control) on regular deadlifts. It doesn't feel natural for me to negative those style.

Stiff/romanian I do

Solid

I'm not a deadlift expert but I have always dropped the negative (with control) on regular deadlifts. It doesn't feel natural for me to negative those style.

Stiff/romanian I do
I’m definitely not an expert either 😂 I don’t think there is a right or wrong way. I always advocate to what is fun, get stronger at it and try not and get hurt. You keep showing up and doing those 3 things you will make way more progress long term then someone with the Perfect “Optimal” programming who is only consistent 6 months out of the year. Here’s a video from last year. I’m a little lighter bodyweight for sure and just going for max reps. I realize none of my lifts are really impressive just wanted to engage in some other discussion on this board.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Skunk101
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws