over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sam Sulek

But your on here everyday 🤔
Almost but not this thread only when I get an alert and I click it and it’s a Sulek post, same as you.

I have already given my arguments, you don't seem to understand them. I believe in sports meritocracy. Social media allows anyone with literally no talent or skill to be very popular.

According to you, criticizing that social phenomenon is an act of envy or hate. Imagine the historians who criticized the phenomenon of slavery, according to you, they were envious of the wealth of the masters.

For the record, there are many people much more famous than Sam, but we don't know them because they are not in this industry or appear in boards.

I wish Sam would go into film like Arnold and make 100 times more money and be much more successful.

I'd be happy with that, as long as the bodybuilding industry only talked about athletes who compete and win tournaments and not youtubers.
Oh boy. Wait till you find out about Rich Piana. You're gonna be real upset...

Oh boy. Wait till you find out about Rich Piana. You're gonna be real upset...
Hyphy Muscle, that big Mexican Rich ran with, in all honesty I don’t like them either but they all balled out while doing nothing. Now Piana was an “influencer” but in the beginning he was a staple at Nationals not unlike Dave P., imo, he deserved his card but just never got it. It used to be a lot harder to get a pro card, like way way harder. Rich was closer than Dave-him calling the judges fags, truth there some, and him not “playing the game” sealed it. Had he shut the fuck up I think he woulda got his card. I don’t get influencing I hate posting videos, facebook, insta, and especially Tik Tok but if you don’t these days your pt business gets hammered. It isn’t going anywhere either within a decade I’m betting most folks will have some type of implant replacing a phone

Hyphy Muscle, that big Mexican Rich ran with, in all honesty I don’t like them either but they all balled out while doing nothing. Now Piana was an “influencer” but in the beginning he was a staple at Nationals not unlike Dave P., imo, he deserved his card but just never got it. It used to be a lot harder to get a pro card, like way way harder. Rich was closer than Dave-him calling the judges fags, truth there some, and him not “playing the game” sealed it. Had he shut the fuck up I think he woulda got his card. I don’t get influencing I hate posting videos, facebook, insta, and especially Tik Tok but if you don’t these days your pt business gets hammered. It isn’t going anywhere either within a decade I’m betting most folks will have some type of implant replacing a phone

When did rich come close to winning a pro card?

Nationals a few years in a row there I can’t remember the years. When Rich started he wasn’t covered in tatoos and all full of SEOs and shit he was a solid big ass bodybuilder with an all American look. I’m no fan of Rich but he once upon a time did well on stage then he went nuts.

When did rich come close to winning a pro card?
Nationals a few years in a row there I can’t remember the years. When Rich started he wasn’t covered in tatoos and all full of SEOs and shit he was a solid big ass bodybuilder with an all American look. I’m no fan of Rich but he once upon a time did well on stage then he went nuts.
Piana was never close to a pro card - his best placing at nationals was 6th in 2004. Other times he did nationals he didn't make top 10.

I agree he was a great bodybuilder before the SEO and tattoos but he was never close to a pro card.

Piana was never close to a pro card - his best placing at nationals was 6th in 2004. Other times he did nationals he didn't make top 10.

I agree he was a great bodybuilder before the SEO and tattoos but he was never close to a pro card.
The times in which Rich competed were completely different than today - today he would win a pro card without any problem, back then the level of competitors was much higher

The times in which Rich competed were completely different than today - today he would win a pro card without any problem, back then the level of competitors was much higher
Agreed, again I’m not a Piana fan but saying he wasn’t a bodybuilder that he was purely an “influencer” is bullshit. Well put i remember you had to win out of novice to open then NQers to get to pro qualifiers, more cards go out a year rn than they did in the 90s combined.

Sammy has been in my feed since the beginning. He was kind of an anonalmy and still is. I think he connects with alot of others his age because he talks to them directly in his videos. Plus he's like the kitchen sink guy throws a lot weight around no real routine just hits that shit. They love his care free style with diet and again it ties in with a lot of young people in the gym they don't want to spend a whole Lotta time doing elaborate training routines and diets. I love the young cable guys in the gym...dust collects on the free weights and big dumbells. Phones and tripods everywhere. It's like Moses parting the sea when I train they are nowhere near anything that requires compound movements and stabilizers.
I think he has done well for himself although I miss the dextrose gags lol. He may someday be a fitness pro but I don't think he will be a superheavy on the Olympia stage.
His recent videos show he has lost some size maybe he's on PCT or just super stressed from all the traveling and life itself.
He's got a lot of Piana in his style of talking to people in his vids but definitely trains hard.
Hard to believe he's 22 and come so far financially on social media but he's found a spot for sure. Other than his weird hair fetish he seems pretty cool.

I love the young cable guys in the gym...dust collects on the free weights and big dumbells.
Are we still concerned with free weights vs machines in 2024?

He may someday be a fitness pro but I don't think he will be a superheavy on the Olympia stage.
Fitness pro?…

His recent videos show he has lost some size maybe he's on PCT or just super stressed from all the traveling and life itself.
I believe he’s dieting right now, and honestly I don’t think any of the young guys these days PCT. They just blast and cruise.

Agreed, again I’m not a Piana fan but saying he wasn’t a bodybuilder that he was purely an “influencer” is bullshit. Well put i remember you had to win out of novice to open then NQers to get to pro qualifiers, more cards go out a year rn than they did in the 90s combined.
He said and did a lot of dumb shit, but he was smart enough to realize that bodybuilding is entertainment. He made bodybuilding-related content that was entertaining and became the most popular bodybuilding personality since Arnold.
You wanna talk about the lines at expos to meet Sam? Rich had people waiting in line for HOURS. More people wanted to meet him than Phil Heath, who was Mr. O at the time.

I got addicted to clicking on Piana’s videos in the early years just for the comment section because it was so hilarious lol.

They were merciless in the beginning but over time he started winning people over and the entire vibe changed. People truly started to love the guy.

I got addicted to clicking on Piana’s videos in the early years just for the comment section because it was so hilarious lol.

They were merciless in the beginning but over time he started winning people over and the entire vibe changed. People truly started to love the guy.
I used to think he was good for a laugh til he smacked that Down syndrome kid in public……

Coulda been staged I guess 🤷🏻‍♂️ no idea

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Skunk101
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner