over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sam Sulek

All the young guys I talk to are on year round. No concern for having kids or long term effects. I think it’s another side effect of social media, the need to look stage ready year round for whatever reason, less love of the gym and more love of attention imo.
Being on year-round has no impact on having kids.

AAS-induced infertility is virtually unheard of. If you can't conceive after using AAS you almost certainly wouldn't have been able to conceive if you neve used AAS.

Pretty sure his engineering job is going to be his side hustle considering the money he’s making now
Yup. I gaurantee Sam makes more than 99% of engineers right now.

However, he may understand he can’t ride this gravy train forever and his degree will be useful to fall back onto if needed.

Yup. I gaurantee Sam makes more than 99% of engineers right now.

However, he may understand he can’t ride this gravy train forever and his degree will be useful to fall back onto if needed.
Yeah absolutely very smart to have a secure long term career to fall back on. 99% of guys on YouTube making what he’s making would have dropped out a long time ago

Yes but you mentioned he was close to winning his pro card back then in his era
6th back in the day was close and had he stayed the path and not attacked the judges most of the sport felt he would. Even as diluted as the sport is today top ten at Bats is a big deal imo. They give out pro cards like candy these days. 2005 and back if you turned pro or were close you did something.

I think most people on this board are on year round.

Sam sure looks like he loves the gym to
Oh totally agreed on both the thing is from what I can tell most the guys on this board are over 35 and the ones that want kids have them. Being on or not off often enough made me need IVF which wound up taking years and a six figure bill so I envy the young guys to either cycle off (which I know sucks) or get off, freeze a couple rounds of sperm and do you. The fee for my sperm was like $100 a year so anyone can do it cost wise.

I used to think he was good for a laugh til he smacked that Down syndrome kid in public……

Coulda been staged I guess 🤷🏻‍♂️ no idea
Yea hard to apologize for something like that, I had lost interest a little prior to that. I heard he went to Mexico and had a Dr. down there that gave him PMMA injections until the Dr. told him he wouldn't continue doing it. I don't think he was primarily a synthol user. I saw some YouTube short that said he didn't have a bank account, paid cash for everything, bad credit, and he rented his house. This was coming from a guy that was his friend. Its just one of those things I think that shows he had a lot of bad people around him, including his woman. I think we have all see that video of Rich shaking bent over on a bed and managing to ask his girl why she is filming. That being said you get in where you fit in. What kind of person slaps a kid with down syndrome?

Yea hard to apologize for something like that, I had lost interest a little prior to that. I heard he went to Mexico and had a Dr. down there that gave him PMMA injections until the Dr. told him he wouldn't continue doing it. I don't think he was primarily a synthol user. I saw some YouTube short that said he didn't have a bank account, paid cash for everything, bad credit, and he rented his house. This was coming from a guy that was his friend. Its just one of those things I think that shows he had a lot of bad people around him, including his woman. I think we have all see that video of Rich shaking bent over on a bed and managing to ask his girl why she is filming. That being said you get in where you fit in. What kind of person slaps a kid with down syndrome?
I didn’t hear he hit a kid with DS! What a fuck stick but “cocaine is a helluva drug” Rich pre rec drug no tats, well spoken, seemingly decent guy. Didn’t get the placing he deserved at Nats then went on a public tear on the judges gay shit, (all true-from what I know) but of course they buried him for it and that’s where the tats, drugs all started and when you got a pile of cash from dealing it happens fast. Rich’s chic pushed him even further kinda reminds me of Atwood’s chic; she coulda saved him but the profit from destroying him was bigger and more fun.

The thing with Jason Genova was all set up, Jason said so (I don't think Jason has down syndrome, I think he'sautistic, but not sure).
More dumb bullshit to get attention on social media. Like drinking beer and bench pressing with Big J.
He probably didn't have a bank account cuz he probably didn't pay taxes, but he definitely made a lot of money off that 5% brand. I used to see lots of people in Vegas wearing his shit. He had a big ass warehouse in Florida that he opened up not long before he died.
That European chick he married definitely had a bad influence on him. I think she got him into meth, ecstasy and pain killers. Chanel Renee is still a baddie though, too bad she couldn't save him.

i think Sam is going to be able to milk this youtube cow for quite a long time

especially now that he is a part of the Hosstile team - and will likely be making appearances at all the major bodybuilding shows.. this gives em even more avenues for new content.

then - if he one day decides to start competing.. even more content

i think Sam is going to be able to milk this youtube cow for quite a long time

especially now that he is a part of the Hosstile team - and will likely be making appearances at all the major bodybuilding shows.. this gives em even more avenues for new content.

then - if he one day decides to start competing.. even more content
Once he sees a dive in his YouTube I bet he'll announce his first show lol

The thing with Jason Genova was all set up, Jason said so (I don't think Jason has down syndrome, I think he'sautistic, but not sure).
More dumb bullshit to get attention on social media. Like drinking beer and bench pressing with Big J.
He probably didn't have a bank account cuz he probably didn't pay taxes, but he definitely made a lot of money off that 5% brand. I used to see lots of people in Vegas wearing his shit. He had a big ass warehouse in Florida that he opened up not long before he died.
That European chick he married definitely had a bad influence on him. I think she got him into meth, ecstasy and pain killers. Chanel Renee is still a baddie though, too bad she couldn't save him.
Yea he had a business that took credit cards and most likely leased the building. I just can't imagine him not having a bank account. Maybe in an LLC and just not in his name sure. I am not some tax expert and don't know how he had it structured plus I don't even know if youtube would just send statements and electronically pay its people but that is way easier than a check at their level. I really am having a hard time thinking all his distributors would be sending CIM. Then he sends 500k cash to his manufacturers...no

Rich’s ex wife (first wife) was a big part of his business. She ran the warehouse and businesses. After he died it was all in her name and she continued the brand.
(not sure thats still the case).

I don’t think he didn’t have a bank account I just think her name was attached to everything which stands to reason if his credit was shit.

Once he sees a dive in his YouTube I bet he'll announce his first show lol
Possibly I think unless he knows he’s gonna nail competing the risk is pretty big. When he competes I think he has to murder it or he’ll suffer-the what if is the money in the bank. With his access to money, food, supps, and drugs though him not getting in shape seems impossible he’s got the size to get cracking.

If he does compete and doesn't win I'm sure it won't affect his popularity.

I'm sure he has enough options to pick a show he could win

Rich’s ex wife (first wife) was a big part of his business. She ran the warehouse and businesses. After he died it was all in her name and she continued the brand.
(not sure thats still the case).

I don’t think he didn’t have a bank account I just think her name was attached to everything which stands to reason if his credit was shit.
It wasn't due to his credit, it was due to his previous line of work.

With his access to money, food, supps, and drugs though him not getting in shape seems impossible he’s got the size to get cracking.
Are you implying the reason people don’t get in shape is lack of access to these things?…

Are you implying the reason people don’t get in shape is lack of access to these things?…
I am not implying that but 1,000% when you have access to better food, drugs, and supps you get better results. You can get in great shape on a budget but you won’t build big show winning physique without money for food and drugs. Hard work will carry you far it won’t beat someone with equal effort and better resources.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Omoney2323
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131