over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thoughts on spring stack please.

If you're set on doing PCT between blasts rather than TRT/ cruise, remember that Sust stays in your system much longer than Test E/C, so start your recovery accordingly.
^^^the $64,000 question is; why the hell is OP still PCT'ing @55yrs old?!!

(..but it explains the stack he decided on)

^^^the $64,000 question is; why the hell is OP still PCT'ing @55yrs old?!!

(..but it explains the stack he decided on)

Why the hell did he need advice to begin with?

He's 55 years old and claims to have used PEDs for 25+ years. I don't know how that can be true and you still need opinions on what you're taking.

228 lbs, fairly lean (prob 10%), diet 90% good, supplements, liver aids, vitamins all in check. Sticking to around 2,900 cals

Goal is to lean up and maybe gain lbs or so. 55 YO haven't completed in 25 years but been training my entire adult life nonstop…

6 weeks

M—sat 100mg Tren Ace/day
M-Sat 100 mg anavar day
M and f. 100 mg cypionate
7 days/week 50 mcg T3

1300 total mgs/week

Is test too low?

Thoughts?

Thanks in advance everyone.
With all due respect, as many have already said, don't think its healthy or necessary to do 600 tren...100-200mg will do more than you think..100 var a day...ehh ok sure. 200mg test yes looks good. t3 I'd say no unless your thyroid levels require it.

TBH, I know we're all "hardcore" and love bodybuilding but at 55, I wouldn't worry about being big. Trim up, lose weight, be a lighter body weight. If you wanna do HRT year round, for sure go for it, but i'd be trying to get smaller, not bigger at 55. That's why when people ask me now, "bro you don't compete anymore, why you big still?...I usually chuckle and say, I'm enjoying while I still am relatively young brother (34). "

having said that, it's your life bro and I'm sure you're in good health. do your thing, whatever makes you happy and gives quality of life, who the heck am I to judge.

228 lbs, fairly lean (prob 10%), diet 90% good, supplements, liver aids, vitamins all in check. Sticking to around 2,900 cals

Goal is to lean up and maybe gain lbs or so. 55 YO haven't completed in 25 years but been training my entire adult life nonstop…

6 weeks

M—sat 100mg Tren Ace/day
M-Sat 100 mg anavar day
7 days/week 50 mcg T3

1300 total mgs/week

Is test too low?

Thoughts?

I’d drop the 600mg tren and replace it with 200mg test and 400mg mast and cut the Anavar in half , give your organs a break

then I’d run that for 8 weeks at least and if you feel the need to take a break drop everything except 200mg test/wk for several weeks

it’s pointless to try to do any pct for only a 3 week break , all you are doing is creating a hormonal roller coaster and taking steps back

my bigger question is , at 55 why are you not taking any HGH

blasting fuck tons of Anavar and tren to add lean tissue while dropping below 10% BF is just dumb. How tall are you? 228lbs at 5-8 is different than 228lbs at 6-1

If your Anavar is REAL…nobody needs 100mg a day. Unless your peak week then the “kitchen sink” rule comes to play.

You want to lean up some and HOLD mass?

Bump the test to 300ish. Add 400mg mast. If you are dead set on tren…20-30mg ED is plenty to get the glucocorticoid blunting effect. 40mg Anavar a couple hours pre workout when you need a boost

6 weeks

M—sat 100mg Tren Ace/day
M-Sat 100 mg anavar day
7 days/week 50 mcg T3

1300 total mgs/week

Is test too low?

Thoughts?

I know I'm one of the the "safety" guys on here and that gets annoying...but this is way, way over the top. Respectfully, a few points...

• The on and off clomid thing is not productive. It's adding to the hormone roller coaster. I would really recommend avoiding that and stick with trt dose in between.
  • I get the shorter blasts. Many people do it. I may suggest slightly longer (8-10 weeks) and more modest blasts followed by 6-8 weeks of trt without the clomid. Like an actual 125-200mgs of trt.
  • Go easier on the blast. I get the point overall...truly do...the more the better I mean that's just how it works. I mean 100mgs of tren a day and 100mgs of var is a ton man. I mean 500mgs of test and 400 mast or 500mgs of test and if you must maybe 200-300mgs of tren? It just seems like you can get all you want for like 1/2 this dose.

6 weeks

M—sat 100mg Tren Ace/day
M-Sat 100 mg anavar day
7 days/week 50 mcg T3

1300 total mgs/week

Is test too low?

Thoughts?

Mmmh at your age I would run a different stack:

500 TestE ew (if I remember well Milo's was on that dose)
50 Anavar ed or 400 EQ/Primo ew
5iu HGH ed
1500 Berberine ed
40 Telmisartan ed (then evaluate to double it in case)
T3 and/or T4 only if blood tests tell you to do that.

No pct at all

For sure you will look fantastic year round with diet in place. Health should be also quite good, Test never killed my bloods nor EQ or Primo.

Tren is wonderful drug and low test high tren works when you want to really trim down, but I would totally avoid it after a certain age.
On low test high tren I saw my HDL going single digit quite easily, even with 1h cardio daily.

Mmmh at your age I would run a different stack:

500 TestE ew (if I remember well Milo's was on that dose)
50 Anavar ed or 400 EQ/Primo ew
5iu HGH ed
1500 Berberine ed
40 Telmisartan ed (then evaluate to double it in case)
T3 and/or T4 only if blood tests tell you to do that.

No pct at all

For sure you will look fantastic year round with diet in place. Health should be also quite good, Test never killed my bloods nor EQ or Primo.

Tren is wonderful drug and low test high tren works when you want to really trim down, but I would totally avoid it after a certain age.
On low test high tren I saw my HDL going single digit quite easily, even with 1h cardio daily.
Find someone with HDL in “normal ranges” on cycle, almost impossible.

No mater how many fats, supplements i was using my HDL was still low - just fucked up my LDL more.

Even on 175mg test per week and 3iu HGH per day.

Why the hell did he need advice to begin with?

He's 55 years old and claims to have used PEDs for 25+ years. I don't know how that can be true and you still need opinions on what you're taking.
When it comes to self coaching sometimes we overthink, that’s why even after 25 years on gear you need to ask just to hear “ok it’s fine”.

No mater how many fats, supplements i was using my HDL was still low - just fucked up my LDL more.

Agreed. This is why I just keep dietary fat (among other reasons) essentially as low as possible and supplement with fish oil, keeping the LDL to HDL ratio favorable.

Yea which is why I have a hard time believing pros who say blood work was all in range and "stellar".

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
LoneWolf22
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws