over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

UFC 300 TONIGHT!

Top of the game. Jones vs Emeliianeko?
Who you got?

Please tell me you motherfuckers just watched the Max/Gaethje fight!?

Holy fukk that was badass! Major respect!!!
THAT WAS INSANE!!!

Max Holloway is a comic book character, guy gets better after every fight regardless of the damage he takes

His last fight with Volk, and tonights fight with Justin showed a massively improved fighter

Max Holloway is a comic book character, guy gets better after every fight regardless of the damage he takes

His last fight with Volk, and tonights fight with Justin showed a massively improved fighter
Hawaiians are fucking tough bro theres a grip of them out here and samoans also

Killer fights last night. Wow. Max looked better than ever

Max has always been a bad dude… one of the greatest.

But…

Decidedly ahead on the scorecards and then to call one of the best knockout artist in the UFC into a phone booth to trade in the final seconds of the final round… that was just straight nasty. Up there w the Robbie vs MacDonald stare down as their faces were both blown to bits.

Yeah man, agreed. Truly epic moments. The Robbie/Rory fight is one of those ones where I remember exactly where I was and what I was doing as I witnessed it.

Max's boxing skills have always impressed me, his combos and change of punch speed is high level, his vision is also very impressive and defense is top notch 👏🏿

The Zhang fight was odd, she choked Yan unconscious at the end of first round, Ref should have done a better job of checking on her at those last few seconds. Also if they gave Yan smelling salt in the corner I don't even know if that's legal, ice yes, smelling salt NO.

The Zhang fight was odd, she choked Yan unconscious at the end of first round, Ref should have done a better job of checking on her at those last few seconds. Also if they gave Yan smelling salt in the corner I don't even know if that's legal, ice yes, smelling salt NO.
They discussed this quite a bit when it happened. I guess the corner/cut man (IIRC) stated he did not use smelling salts, but rather a technique where he presses down on a part of the nasal passage to allow more air/oxygen to be taken in. He may have stated he used ice, but I can't remember.

But yea, it was a trip, that whole fight. Yan was out cold at the end of that first round, then she was almost out a 2nd time in the 2nd. She came back toward the 3rd round because Weili went for broke and wore her arms out from the second round. But then it swung back to Weili in the 4th and 5th due to her takedowns.

To me, Weili has a really hard time on the feet against taller fighters who are technical with 'some' power. I can't say for certain, becaise Weili is a beast, but if Yan had more ground experience and was able to keep it on the feet, she had a good chance of winning....a 'what if' scenario though, lol.

Max has always been a bad dude… one of the greatest.

But…

Decidedly ahead on the scorecards and then to call one of the best knockout artist in the UFC into a phone booth to trade in the final seconds of the final round… that was just straight nasty. Up there w the Robbie vs MacDonald stare down as their faces were both blown to bits.
To do that to Justin and then knock him out was one of the craziest moments in mma history. Absolutely legendary

For those who did not see the card, this clip is badass showing the last 10 seconds of the Gaethje/Holloway fight. Holloway had already won the 1,2,3,5 rounds and put all that on the line by directing and pointing for Gaethje to scrap scorch-earth the last 10 seconds. He actually pointed twice, but this clip caught the last one. I swear it was electrifying, you can feel the energy from this clip. When they started throwing, I stood up and yelled "oh shit," then a huge "Ohhh fukkk" at the end.

Holloway!!!!!! To be ahead and have the opportunity to run down the clock.... and then take the risk to invite one very dangerous opponent to the middle of the cage for a toe to toe slug fest..... man that actually gets me emotionally choked up. What fortitude. What heart. What spirit. Also, so humble. No trash talk. Just sportsmanship, gratefulness, humility....he is indeed a BMF, but also a true warrior in every sense of the word.

ALot of exciting fights in June

Makchachev vs Dustin
Connor vs Chandler
Paulo Costa vs Strickland

ufc 300 delivered! would be nutz if pereira goes for heavy weight and wins

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members