over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What are you watching on Netflix?

Dying with a terminal illness and living those few remaining days with regret. Not telling her his true feelings despite traveling back and forth in an attempt and then donating his inheritance by buying the star. Naming it after her was what really got me torn up and then the "incident" where the sail support cable fails sending its payload off course to float around the universe for thousands of years. Heavy!

Episode 7 just hit me like a ton of bricks. Not many movies I can point to have done that. Well written and very true to the books or so I'm told. I haven't read them. I want to now though. The Chinese created series evidently completely glossed over the cultural revolution which is the foundation for the entire plot. Go figure?!

After seeing someone post about 3 Bodies I watched it during the early morning treadmill sessions. Very good show, but yes heavy points.

Lots of questioning humanity going on in there. IE: The big tanker scene with the nanofibers. "It is for the good of everyone".

Adam Sandler just announced that there will be a HAPPY GILMORE 2!!! :cool:(y):love:

After seeing someone post about 3 Bodies I watched it during the early morning treadmill sessions. Very good show, but yes heavy points.

Lots of questioning humanity going on in there. IE: The big tanker scene with the nanofibers. "It is for the good of everyone".
Good show. I thought buying the star was stupid he shoulda split it among all the friends imo.

Son has graduated from Action/Marvel type themes and suggested we watch this last night. I loved it, even with the subtitles. Now digging into the director's other films:

I rarely get emotional watching movies but this series (especially episode 7) wrecked me! I can't imagine this series not
being extended at least another two seasons.
I hope there is a season two show was incredible!

Call the midwife is a really really good show. Im in love with those nurses.

Well morning treadmill has me ripping through Netflix. After Parasite I hit up another subtitled movie. Train to Busan. Honestly watching the foreign films reminds me of what hollywood USED to produce. Good stories, character development, and none of the pandering for current "messaging".

Well morning treadmill has me ripping through Netflix. After Parasite I hit up another subtitled movie. Train to Busan. Honestly watching the foreign films reminds me of what hollywood USED to produce. Good stories, character development, and none of the pandering for current "messaging".

Some of the best stuff is foreign w/subtitles. Horror in particular.

Some of the best stuff is foreign w/subtitles. Horror in particular.
👍

I actually like (prefer once you get used to them) prefer subtitles. Why? I have no clue.

Son has graduated from Action/Marvel type themes and suggested we watch this last night. I loved it, even with the subtitles. Now digging into the director's other films:

Never seen it but heard that was really good.

The Little Things

I thought it was a little heavy on the social hierarchy preaching, especially from a rich director but if sub titles don’t bother you and/or you pick up foreign languages easy try TOKYO VICE on HBO

I thought it was a little heavy on the social hierarchy preaching, especially from a rich director but if sub titles don’t bother you and/or you pick up foreign languages easy try TOKYO VICE on HBO

It was a bit preachy on the class structure for sure. I am into Tokyo Vice as well. Really interesting series/concept.

Shogun is A+ as well.

There’s this one I watched recently of a bodybuilder who realizes that he doesn’t have the genetics to compete successfully as a pro. So he decided to live the rest of his life addicted to fast food and ice cream whilst abusing grams of gear and gh to cope with the emotional impact. Eventually by the time he sees the damage done to himself it’s too late and he suffers multiple illnesses, develops type 2 diabetes and decides to go out in a glaze of glory by robbing as many ice cream shops as possible. He ends up becoming one of FBI’s most wanted fugitives and disappears.

Damn I can’t remember the name of it, @3BILLS you know which one I’m talking about?

There’s this one I watched recently of a bodybuilder who realizes that he doesn’t have the genetics to compete successfully as a pro. So he decided to live the rest of his life addicted to fast food and ice cream whilst abusing grams of gear and gh to cope with the emotional impact. Eventually by the time he sees the damage done to himself it’s too late and he suffers multiple illnesses, develops type 2 diabetes and decides to go out in a glaze of glory by robbing as many ice cream shops as possible. He ends up becoming one of FBI’s rmost wanted fugitives and disappears.

Damn I can’t remember the name of it, @3BILLS you know which one I’m talking about?

U actually make him sound pretty good. I bet he's alot more fucked up then that

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Testedunitedstates
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity