over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What are you watching on Netflix?

Goggins is a A++ actor. He was great in the shield. Now, his role in SOA was a little, uh, different but he was certainly believable

Remember his career kicked of on The Shield which is a good watch I prefer Justified but Goggins is a stud though not much range every character is essentially the same

He was a tranny in Sons of Anarchy lol

Not on Netflix, but 1883 on Paramount was absolutely amazing. Only a one season limited series, but now easily in my top 3. Can’t say enough about it.

Not on Netflix, but 1883 on Paramount was absolutely amazing. Only a one season limited series, but now easily in my top 3. Can’t say enough about it.
1883 is very good but a western from the view of a teenage girl was a bit of a beating at times. I can skip whole episodes of it and lose nothing.

Gentlemen is very good, i decided to watch “Fall of the House of Usher” bc of this thread and i definitely enjoyed it. Entertaining and relevant I feel which is rare these days anything that tries to be “relevant “ comes out as woke trash but it managed to have a moral story and only virtue signaled with the LQBTQ stuff a little every other “commentary on society” was accurate imo.

My favorite thing to watch at home right now is the BBC Earth documentaries. Currently watching Green Planet. Nature is mind-blowing to me, and the detail they're able to show now is astounding.

I watched this bird shit on a cactus, and the shit came alive and went into the cactus. Then it burst through the cactus as a flower, WTF???

My favorite thing to watch at home right now is the BBC Earth documentaries. Currently watching Green Planet. Nature is mind-blowing to me, and the detail they're able to show now is astounding.

I watched this bird shit on a cactus, and the shit came alive and went into the cactus. Then it burst through the cactus as a flower, WTF???
I like the nature docs bc it’s the one things my lil kids will watch that doesn’t drive me insane

Ripley

Great choice with Shameless...that show is addictive.

I recently finished Dexter, Shameless, Breaking Bad, Better Call Saul (awesome show).

Lots of people have been recommending to me The O.A., and 13 reasons why.

:headbang:
Better call Saul is awesome.

Saul good…man hahahaha

Fucking awesome hopefully it can have multiple seasons when the genre is set up right, the whole feudal Japan? It’s always good to go. It’s crazy to see it brought to life and then see how much ancient Japan is still apart of its modern society still.
Do you remember the original mini series in 1980 with Richard Chamberlain? I agree the new series is visually stunning and a great show to get immersed into. James Clavell wrote 5 other books along with Shogun, so they could run with this for a while if (hopefully) following seasons are as good as this one was.
Fucking awesome hopefully it can have multiple seasons when the genre is set up right, the whole feudal Japan? It’s always good to go. It’s crazy to see it brought to life and then see how much ancient Japan is still apart of its modern society still.

The other night I was telling my dad I have to be the only person who's never had a Netflix account - even he has one. Anyone else never joined?

Do you remember the original mini series in 1980 with Richard Chamberlain? I agree the new series is visually stunning and a great show to get immersed into. James Clavell wrote 5 other books along with Shogun, so they could run with this for a while if (hopefully) following seasons are as good as this one was.
I’ll admit I have no prior experience with his books but having lived in Japan for 3 years it just fascinates me. People or rather Americans don’t have a sense of time the way other countries do. Everything to us is 300 years old……until you travel and then you realize how insignificant we are. In Japan even the wealthiest will still wear clothing and shoes from hundreds if not more years ago amidst all the lights and shuffle of the busiest cities in the world. Japan is just so different. I hope the series runs on, it’s from what I can tell getting good viewership and reviews so dunno. A subtitled show in todays society of people too lazy to even text we have to voice command everything i find it hard that it will stick as it’s not a passive watch but I hope so.

I’ll admit I have no prior experience with his books but having lived in Japan for 3 years it just fascinates me. People or rather Americans don’t have a sense of time the way other countries do. Everything to us is 300 years old……until you travel and then you realize how insignificant we are. In Japan even the wealthiest will still wear clothing and shoes from hundreds if not more years ago amidst all the lights and shuffle of the busiest cities in the world. Japan is just so different. I hope the series runs on, it’s from what I can tell getting good viewership and reviews so dunno. A subtitled show in todays society of people too lazy to even text we have to voice command everything i find it hard that it will stick as it’s not a passive watch but I hope so.
Since you lived in Japan. Have you seen Tokyo Vice on HBO/MAX? Is life in Japan represented honestly in this series?

Since you lived in Japan. Have you seen Tokyo Vice on HBO/MAX? Is life in Japan represented honestly in this series?
Dude, I didn't know this until my girl pointed it out but this was supposed to be set in a different time. If u notice the phones and electronics in the series it's all older like 1990s 2000s? I just thought the Japanese in this series just liked more retro things, it didn't even dawn on me that it was supposed to be set like 20 years ago. Good series goes well with Shogun lol

Seen it and like it a lot. I never interacted with Yakuza aside from seeing them a few times. But socially/culturally it’s 100% spot on. Japan is a very different place, I’d love to go back as an adult and experience it again I was there in my late teens and early 20s and definitely didn’t fully appreciate it and was pretty disrespectful out in town, though both grandfathers fought in the Pacific so I carried a “fuck you” attitude to most the locals. I’m not saying they didn’t start it and didn’t earn the ass whipping they got and yes my grand fathers hated Japs til the day they died but there is something special about Japan and it’s commitment to its history. I imagine places like Tibet and maybe Egypt are similar. I’ll say this standing in the ruins of a castle built 10,000 BC really makes you look at the world differently, especially since this castle is built on a island. Dont get me wrong it’s small nothing like a huge midevel castle but still.

Dude, I didn't know this until my girl pointed it out but this was supposed to be set in a different time. If u notice the phones and electronics in the series it's all older like 1990s 2000s? I just thought the Japanese in this series just liked more retro things, it didn't even dawn on me that it was supposed to be set like 20 years ago. Good series goes well with Shogun lol
Didn't even notice! Maybe it was meant to coincide with the old Miami Vice program. I did find the series interesting.

Seen it and like it a lot. I never interacted with Yakuza aside from seeing them a few times. But socially/culturally it’s 100% spot on. Japan is a very different place, I’d love to go back as an adult and experience it again I was there in my late teens and early 20s and definitely didn’t fully appreciate it and was pretty disrespectful out in town, though both grandfathers fought in the Pacific so I carried a “fuck you” attitude to most the locals. I’m not saying they didn’t start it and didn’t earn the ass whipping they got and yes my grand fathers hated Japs til the day they died but there is something special about Japan and it’s commitment to its history. I imagine places like Tibet and maybe Egypt are similar. I’ll say this standing in the ruins of a castle built 10,000 BC really makes you look at the world differently, especially since this castle is built on a island. Dont get me wrong it’s small nothing like a huge midevel castle but still.
Thanks for your insight, Marssel. I don't suppose that Americans are popular in most countries, but I always thought Japanese people were chill.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Skunk101
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws