over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who's running 20iu's of HGH ED?

I just switch from 5iu's to 10 iu's ED and love it so far.ON day 10 so far and growing like a weed. IM using serotropin. Find the right source and its not too expensive.

Running 20IU + slin for 2 weeks then down to 4IU per day for a week + no slin then repeat right now.

what are you getting off that?

Running 20IU + slin for 2 weeks then down to 4IU per day for a week + no slin then repeat right now.

Are you are keeping some sort of log while doing this? Is this something you have experimented with before? I'd also love to know how you are responding to this.

I just switch from 5iu's to 10 iu's ED and love it so far.ON day 10 so far and growing like a weed. IM using serotropin. Find the right source and its not too expensive.

Strongarm: keep us posted on this (well, at least keep me posted :p).

I've been thinking of doing the exact same thing (Serotropin 10 IU/ED).

:)

You have been waiting almost a year to make your first post and this is it.I'm not bashing u. Bro u just made me fall off my chair laughing whe I read this and saw u joined nov 2008 and thi was your first post.
to answer your question:since it is a lil hard to inject lypholized powder..after.:D

Well i em glad i can make u laugh but the reason for not posting is just what happen I asked a question because I wasn t sure which way they meant it
and someone always has a negative. I em 54 antrying to understand the whole deal before i finally enter a contest.So thanks for not bashing me

Well i em glad i can make u laugh but the reason for not posting is just what happen I asked a question because I wasn t sure which way they meant it
and someone always has a negative. I em 54 antrying to understand the whole deal before i finally enter a contest.So thanks for not bashing me

Don't sweat it bro. Ask all the "dumb" questions you have to until you get the info you need.

We all started somewhere.

:D

I encourage you to ask as much questions as you want! I know I'm always asking questions, but we are all constantly learning. Some people sometimes forget that.

Maybe there will be a question I have that you will be the expert on, and I hope you would comment and help me out!

Are you are keeping some sort of log while doing this? Is this something you have experimented with before? I'd also love to know how you are responding to this.

Relatively new user actually. No log not big on the online stuff after raw deal. TBH im losing alot of fat but not bloating or other sides.

Don't sweat it bro. Ask all the "dumb" questions you have to until you get the info you need.

We all started somewhere.

:D

like I always tell my students, there are NO dumb questions, only dumb people!!!! :D

::tar-wars

Relatively new user actually. No log not big on the online stuff after raw deal. TBH im losing alot of fat but not bloating or other sides.

I was just saying for yourself, like a notebook at home. It would probably benefit you as you go along to look back. Noting diet, blood glucose readings, weight, bf%...all that good stuff. That way in the future you have a good reference of what worked, what didnt, etc.

I was just saying for yourself, like a notebook at home. It would probably benefit you as you go along to look back. Noting diet, blood glucose readings, weight, bf%...all that good stuff. That way in the future you have a good reference of what worked, what didnt, etc.

Thats actually a great idea man

Are you utilzing any thyroid stimulating hormone? A good chance at that dose you could be hypo plus it would rally help when you add the slin, your certainly eating enough carb's for it to be a big help. Atleast in my thinking.

I am very interested to hear about it and your success!

Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH) would only make him go more hypothyroid, TSH is what controls the thyroid. High thyroid levels lower TSH and vice versa.

Thyroxine and Triiodothyronine are T4 and T3, which are the actual hormones. (Synthroid and Cytomel.)

Hey LMR

Thanks for this thread. I know it is definitely a weird bump to bring up this thread from a couple years back, but I am actually also running 20ius. I just started about 4 weeks ago. I am very impressed so far. The changes are almost daily. I can;t imagine how I will look in a few months. I am running 700mg sust an 700mg tren-e a week too, along with 100mcg T3.

Could you give an update on how all this worked out for you? I reference this thread every so often and was wondering if you could look back and tell us how the 20ius worked out for you. There isn't a lot of info on the boards about high doses like this so we really appreciate it!

Thanks bro!

Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH) would only make him go more hypothyroid, TSH is what controls the thyroid. High thyroid levels lower TSH and vice versa.

Thyroxine and Triiodothyronine are T4 and T3, which are the actual hormones. (Synthroid and Cytomel.)

True, but more than likely, if TSH is low, t4 is going to be low. Supplementing t4 would improve t4 numbers, but would also further suppress TSH. So you are both correct.

I have never used GH before but think ill be starting off at 10IUs a day. Milos Sarcev posted on RXmuscle that you should never take your GH with food and take it first thing in the morning. I like to have a protein shake soon as i wake up so when would i take the GH?

I have never used GH before but think ill be starting off at 10IUs a day. Milos Sarcev posted on RXmuscle that you should never take your GH with food and take it first thing in the morning. I like to have a protein shake soon as i wake up so when would i take the GH?

Take your gh first, wait 1/2 hour then your shake. Works great.

Hey Springwater: How do you know its not the 700 tren-e a week ?

Take your gh first, wait 1/2 hour then your shake. Works great.

Hey Springwater: How do you know its not the 700 tren-e a week ?

Hey bro,

I know for sure it isn't from the tren-e because I'm on about my 4th week and the changes I was noticing were within the first 1-3 weeks. The tren definitely hadn't kicked in yet.

Also, on my first run @10iu ed,I wasn't even running tren and got amazing results. It's hard to describe but it's a different effect that test and other steroids can give. It gives you this leanness and fat burning that is unparalleled. It just transforms your physique.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Omoney2323
NapsGear