over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why Synthetine is such an effective fat loss aid

Will be great to hear how you guys went. With slin and without.

Please update.

Everyone is saying take it before cardio(fasted). But I am told to take it with slin, who the hell is gonna take slin before cardio? Or is that normal?

Im interested in people running it without slin or extra carbs and their effects off synthetine alone

Im interested in people running it without slin or extra carbs and their effects off synthetine alone

Dude, just give it a go and see what it does for you. I can guarantee you will not be wasting your money.

Gonna give it a try with a fat burner see how it goes
thnx

can it be run along side w/gh?

really? is it hgh dose dependent, meaning if someone was taking 4iu hgh , how much? eytc...thanks

really? is it hgh dose dependent, meaning if someone was taking 4iu hgh , how much? eytc...thanks

No it is not dose depended...Like everything else, the more things you add into the equation the more results you are going to see...Keeping in mind that diet and training are consistent with what your goals and reasons for using the products are.....

Why I said that gh would enhance it's effectiveness is because if you are using around 4iu/ed (which will also aid in fat loss and possible lean muscle gains), then adding it to Synthetine will increase the effects.....

Last edited:
sign me up..lol.. and im assuming np while on a aas cycle...

also i found it off of big a's first post, but doesnt have a dosing label, where do you start, srry 4 the newb questions

sign me up..lol.. and im assuming np while on a aas cycle...

Would be no problem.....

also i found it off of big a's first post, but doesnt have a dosing label, where do you start, srry 4 the newb questions

Off of the Synthetek website: Usage: 1ml per 55lbs (25kg) of bodyweight per day

**broken link removed**

this is golden..cc in hand, are you a rep, any incentives..lol.. thats a great site im sure theres more i want...is this injectable, or do you drink, if inject, can i mix it in same syringe as tesp p/deca?

this is golden..cc in hand, are you a rep, any incentives..lol.. thats a great site im sure theres more i want...is this injectable, or do you drink, if inject, can i mix it in same syringe as tesp p/deca?

No I am not a rep, only a very long time customer that has used and backs each and every one of their products! You will have to email them to ask about incentives...I know there is a Synthergine offer going on right now, which is their liver protectant...You can check the main forum for info on that one...Also, they always have a buy one get one on Syntherol birthday special...Other then that you would have to email them for specifics.....

All their products are injectable and I would suggest keeping them separate from your aas injections...Run a search on their products and you should find everything you would like to know! Also, check out their site and you will also find a lot of info on each product as well as detailed articles for individual products.....

Guys I am going to stack both the syntheselen and synthetine....its going to be 8ml total....can I do two 4 ml shots one in each glute?....is there a need to take sugar also?....or it doesnt matter?

Last edited:
Is it ok to mix the insulin in the same syringe as the synthetine? No risk of degrading the insulin? Assuming mix and then inject immediately. Thanks.

Guys I am going to stack both the syntheselen and synthetine....its going to be 8ml total....can I do two 4 ml shots one in each glute?....is there a need to take sugar also?....or it doesnt matter?

Doesn't matter on the sugar...Yes, I would split the shots and hit multiple spots.....

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Omoney2323
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131