over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why Synthetine is such an effective fat loss aid

Is it ok to mix the insulin in the same syringe as the synthetine? No risk of degrading the insulin? Assuming mix and then inject immediately. Thanks.

No problem mixing the two that I am aware of...Others may suggest keeping them separate.....

Okay guys and gals....here we go. After reading every friggin article I could find on Synthetine on this website, this is my conclusion.....which I look forward to hearing any responses and input you may have. I currently weigh 270lbs and am starting a low carb diet and a workout routine to try to lose weight. I drive a truck and work long hours so I'll only be able to take an injection in the morning (one at night would be possible, but I haven't heard much input on anyone taking any shots before they go to bed).

So, 270lbs would equate to 5ml of Synthetine per day. And I'd prefer to take the shots SQ.....two seperate shots at 2.5ml per shot. I'm also going to separately take insulin with the Synthetine....3IU's if I'm not mistaken. I plan on taking this about 30 minutes before my morning cardio and protein shake.

Is this a sufficient amount of insulin or do I need to take another shot of 3iu's late that night, or take 6iu's in the morning with the 5ml of Synthetine? Also, I know this stuff is water based, but has anyone taken 2.5ml SQ? Will that give me any issues?

Thanks for any info guys. Much appreciated.

Okay guys and gals....here we go. After reading every friggin article I could find on Synthetine on this website, this is my conclusion.....which I look forward to hearing any responses and input you may have. I currently weigh 270lbs and am starting a low carb diet and a workout routine to try to lose weight. I drive a truck and work long hours so I'll only be able to take an injection in the morning (one at night would be possible, but I haven't heard much input on anyone taking any shots before they go to bed).

So, 270lbs would equate to 5ml of Synthetine per day. And I'd prefer to take the shots SQ.....two seperate shots at 2.5ml per shot. I'm also going to separately take insulin with the Synthetine....3IU's if I'm not mistaken. I plan on taking this about 30 minutes before my morning cardio and protein shake.

Is this a sufficient amount of insulin or do I need to take another shot of 3iu's late that night, or take 6iu's in the morning with the 5ml of Synthetine? Also, I know this stuff is water based, but has anyone taken 2.5ml SQ? Will that give me any issues?

Thanks for any info guys. Much appreciated.

The 2x2.5ml will be fine and should dissolve almost instantly, without issue...The insulin I would say depends on your experience with it...3iu would be fine to start with.....

The 2x2.5ml will be fine and should dissolve almost instantly, without issue...The insulin I would say depends on your experience with it...3iu would be fine to start with.....

I actually have no experience with insulin. I've seen it's recommended to take some simple carbs soon after intake of the insulin...like green beans or something of that nature. Do you think that would be wise? Thanks K1....your opinion is always very valued.

I actually have no experience with insulin. I've seen it's recommended to take some simple carbs soon after intake of the insulin...like green beans or something of that nature. Do you think that would be wise? Thanks K1....your opinion is always very valued.

IMO, it is best to do some major research if you want to add insulin...Start low and work your way up...You don't want to screw around with it because you can really do some damage!

Check out some of the threads on here of those that run it, how that have and what their intake is...Make sure to get the timings down.....

Guys -
I read Dats article and the whole thread here. If this question is answered I'm sorry in advance.

I'm just under 270 right now and dieting my ass off. I will start with 5 cc's synthetine in the AM prior to training. Do I really need to take in two separate servings of 94 grams of carbs? That really blows my diet up. If we are talking about an insulin spike, wouldn't a single shake of 100g of simple carbs be enough?

Also, if I'm doing fasted AM cardio, I was going to take the stick right before cardio. Would it still make sense to do the carbs at the same time or could I just do them post workout?

I'm good with the synthetine and how to use it. I am just a little unclear on the carbs. Could someone provide insight on this?

Guys -
I read Dats article and the whole thread here. If this question is answered I'm sorry in advance.

I'm just under 270 right now and dieting my ass off. I will start with 5 cc's synthetine in the AM prior to training. Do I really need to take in two separate servings of 94 grams of carbs? That really blows my diet up. If we are talking about an insulin spike, wouldn't a single shake of 100g of simple carbs be enough?

Also, if I'm doing fasted AM cardio, I was going to take the stick right before cardio. Would it still make sense to do the carbs at the same time or could I just do them post workout?

I'm good with the synthetine and how to use it. I am just a little unclear on the carbs. Could someone provide insight on this?

You can do the carbs post workout and 100g should be fine for you needs.....

Guys -

K1 is right. 100g carbs post work shud be fine. add syntheselen to synthetine cycle. the results will surprise you

IMO, it is best to do some major research if you want to add insulin...Start low and work your way up...You don't want to screw around with it because you can really do some damage!

Check out some of the threads on here of those that run it, how that have and what their intake is...Make sure to get the timings down.....

You are so right K

Bartolamae in Colorado

You take the fast sugar as directed in the article and inject the Synthetine at that time at the rate of 1ml/55lbs of bodyweight.

AGREED about getting the Money!!! I got the Money. I worked my butt of in IT in Colorado and Silicon Valley. Did very very well and retired at 46 yrs old. NOW I am heavily into my Personal Health....Anti-Aging....Bio-Chemistry...Molecular Biology....NeuroScience....Nano Technology and Gene Therapy. I have seen Many Forums. Most seemed goofy and childish. I like you guys style and it appears I may have found a place to share and grow in knowledge! Thank you for accepting me. Sincerely, Bart.

Great article thanks to all. Just need to reread several times to absorb.

Can't believe I have only just noticed this. Great read and full of information.

Can't believe I have only just noticed this. Great read and full of information.

I actually found this thread last year and after reading it, decided to try it.
I used it in a prep last year and I was amazed. I was so pissed it took me so long to try it.

The difference when you have a little break and restart synthetine is ridiculous. The vascularity and pump is back big time :) No slin was used either just a pre workout and intra md.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
thinman72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131