over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

an opportunity . . .

Monday did a short workout to understand his strength in proportion
to his size. Not. And his level of knowledge about weight training. Not.
Explained some growth principles, muscle function and misconceptions
and exercise performance. He gets it. Quick study, smart young man.

He is a 100%'er. Very rare. No real need to motivate. He will work as
hard as possible, don't have to ask, just point him in the right direction.
I had to hold him back. I easily could have put him in the hospital with
lactic acid poisonings. As it was, from a very very light basic first workout
with perfect form he was extremely sore today. And what surprised him
was that after barely being able to get out of bed the next morning, his legs
being so sore he could barely walk, he made it to a soccer match and
performed amazingly well, as good as ever, maybe better.

He is lean but not as lean as I would like him to be at this stage but
has not been bitten by the 'bug'. I am not going to change a thing
for 6 months. But he is lucky in that what little fat he has is evenly
distributed. That is a gift.

Workouts will be about 45 minutes, full body, 1 to 2 sets per body part
to failure for the most part. Will mix it up a bit to keep it interesting.
(He will never know in advance what the workout will be.) Nothing fancy,
just the basics.

A few establishing fotos. I know lighting and this was flat, it sucked.
His wife will take some full body shots. He does not wear a tank top
in the gym so we had to make do. I did not feel comfortable at this
point to ask for anything more.

FYI . . . when I asked him what he did for his arms, he said "nothing,
I never work arms" . . . well maybe once a month, a set with 25lb dbs.

Biceps and triceps. Crazy potential for never working them. Round, full,
abnormally low insertions. Incredible potential. (If you can't fit a finger
between the lower biceps and forearm when flexed then the sky is the
limit for size.) And he has the shape.

Calves. Sorry, the fotos do not do them justice. They are way better than
my poor quality fotos. He knows nothing about posing or flexing. Da.
We will do better next time.

Your thoughts?

Attachments

• guy_IMG_2129_bw.jpg
    guy_IMG_2129_bw.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 89
  • guy_IMG_2128_bw.jpg
    guy_IMG_2128_bw.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 94
  • buy_IMG_2131_bw.jpg
    buy_IMG_2131_bw.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 87
  • guy_IMG_2127_bw.jpg
    guy_IMG_2127_bw.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 95
Monday did a short workout to understand his strength in proportion
to his size. Not. And his level of knowledge about weight training. Not.
Explained some growth principles, muscle function and misconceptions
and exercise performance. He gets it. Quick study, smart young man.

He is a 100%'er. Very rare. No real need to motivate. He will work as
hard as possible, don't have to ask, just point him in the right direction.
I had to hold him back. I easily could have put him in the hospital with
lactic acid poisonings. As it was, from a very very light basic first workout
with perfect form he was extremely sore today. And what surprised him
was that after barely being able to get out of bed the next morning, his legs
being so sore he could barely walk, he made it to a soccer match and
performed amazingly well, as good as ever, maybe better.

He is lean but not as lean as I would like him to be at this stage but
has not been bitten by the 'bug'. I am not going to change a thing
for 6 months. But he is lucky in that what little fat he has is evenly
distributed. That is a gift.

Workouts will be about 45 minutes, full body, 1 to 2 sets per body part
to failure for the most part. Will mix it up a bit to keep it interesting.
(He will never know in advance what the workout will be.) Nothing fancy,
just the basics.

A few establishing fotos. I know lighting and this was flat, it sucked.
His wife will take some full body shots. He does not wear a tank top
in the gym so we had to make do. I did not feel comfortable at this
point to ask for anything more.

FYI . . . when I asked him what he did for his arms, he said "nothing,
I never work arms" . . . well maybe once a month, a set with 25lb dbs.

Biceps and triceps. Crazy potential for never working them. Round, full,
abnormally low insertions. Incredible potential. (If you can't fit a finger
between the lower biceps and forearm when flexed then the sky is the
limit for size.) And he has the shape.

Calves. Sorry, the fotos do not do them justice. They are way better than
my poor quality fotos. He knows nothing about posing or flexing. Da.
We will do better next time.

Your thoughts?
That bicep reminds me of Casey Viator!

That bicep reminds me of Casey Viator!
I swear to God I thought the same thing.

And there is close to the exact same foto of Casey doing the same shot. I will PM it to you.

That can be a monstrous arm with a couple of years of proper training

You've been around bodybuilding and many gifted people so I'm sure you can spot the guys who are just "different". It'll be interesting to see his progress

That can be a monstrous arm with a couple of years of proper training

You've been around bodybuilding and many gifted people so I'm sure you can spot the guys who are just "different". It'll be interesting to see his progress
Yea, I agree. When he said he did not train his arms you could hear my jaw hit the floor.

He is gifted in every body part. Wish the shot of his calves would have come out better. Next time.

His muscle insertions are just freaky. And he is not that strong which is a gift I think. It is not going to take a ton of weight to stimulate muscle growth.

Will see how it all shakes out in the next six months, if he lasts that long.

I hate him already. No training and he has biceps like that. SMH! Lucky dude! Gift of really good genetics. Time will tell if he truly wants to run with this lifestyle.

What’s his feelings towards PED’s? Have y’all discussed them in just a general sense? I know your not trying to bombard him with much to start, but wanted to ask.

Cage

I hate him already. No training and he has biceps like that. SMH! Lucky dude! Gift of really good genetics. Time will tell if he truly wants to run with this lifestyle.

What’s his feelings towards PED’s? Have y’all discussed them in just a general sense? I know your not trying to bombard him with much to start, but wanted to ask.

Cage
He has zero idea of what he looks like or what he is capable of. And he redefines the meaning of the word humble.

Running with the lifestyle? I doubt it. He owns a very successful boutique property management business and has a wife and two kids.

We both committed to six months and reevaluate things. If he likes the changes and wants more, to realize his potential, I will everything I can to help him, free of charge, no strings attached.

In the meantime I suggested he avoid all bodybuilders, bodybuilder interviews, and training videos like the plague.

He does not know the difference between a steroid and a used catfish and I plan on keeping it way for the foreseeable future. No, I never brought up the subject. His potential is so great naturally I cannot see introducing steroids, supplements, etc. into the mix until I don’t know when, if ever.

I will tell you now, my first priority is keeping him healthy and injury free.

He is very shy so as far as competing I really don’t know. He is going to have to be really wowed by the changes and want to do more with it than stay fit and healthy for his family and I get that.

Time will tell.

Ok, so stop training my arms for growth...got it! I hate him already...hahahahaha!!

Ok, so stop training my arms for growth...got it! I hate him already...hahahahaha!!
It’s not the stopping, it’s the never have.

Did bb curls with him yesterday . . . he could barely get 20 reps with 55lbs.

As I said to another member, he is weak as a kitten.

He did 2 sets of 20 rep squats with 95 lbs, barely. Could not walk the next but but he played better soccer than he had in a long long time.

But he is one of rare people that are 100%ers. Like a light switch . . . on or off. Requires little to no encouragement to work brutally hard, equally as had as about anybody I have ever seen, and with no ‘coaching’ from me. Rare.

Go figure.

Going to feel things out until the first of the year, then a week off, then we will pour the coals to it after the first of the new year.

Reactions: Bio
It’s not the stopping, it’s the never have.

Did bb curls with him yesterday . . . he could barely get 20 reps with 55lbs.

As I said to another member, he is weak as a kitten.

He did 2 sets of 20 rep squats with 95 lbs, barely. Could not walk the next but but he played better soccer than he had in a long long time.

But he is one of rare people that are 100%ers. Like a light switch . . . on or off. Requires little to no encouragement to work brutally hard, equally as had as about anybody I have ever seen, and with no ‘coaching’ from me. Rare.

Go figure.

Going to feel things out until the first of the year, then a week off, then we will pour the coals to it after the first of the new year.

Not helping...**Sigh** I'm wondering if I should live stream myself running out into traffic? Hahahahaha!

In all seriousness I think it's great!! I would kill for those genetics. I hope he seeks out his potential. When asked what gear he uses, tell him to just keep quiet because no one will believe him. Be sure to tell him it's a compliment to be asked that.

Not helping...**Sigh** I'm wondering if I should live stream myself running out into traffic? Hahahahaha!

In all seriousness I think it's great!! I would kill for those genetics. I hope he seeks out his potential. When asked what gear he uses, tell him to just keep quiet because no one will believe him. Be sure to tell him it's a compliment to be asked that.
I hope he does too for very selfish reasons on my part.

Competing. I may have said this already but when I saw him in the gym months ago I went WTF . . . I went up and introduced my self to him and asked him if he ‘competed’. He said yes, I played college soccer. He had no clue. Totally refreshing.

I then gave him my elevator pitch (which I have never done before), he went naaa, and I walked away. He must have thought about it some because he came back. I hope he does not regret it.

My friend and I trained together this morning. He is making visible progress week by week. I have noticed increased vascularity and muscularity. 3 people came up to him this morning asking him what the hell is going on?

He is clearly one of a handful of 100%ers I have trained or worked out with ever. Spotting him today on the incline press I about killed myself and him.When he is done he is done, zero gas left in the tank, turns beet red, shakes like a dog shitting nails, can barely catch his breadth and sweats like man in an oven, and can barely write a number in his log book.

I can easily keep up with him; pace and poundage’s, but this will not last long.

Form and execution; just show and tell him once or twice and he has got it. Absolutely flawless.

Last workout, in error, I accused him of error of not working hard enough on the biceps curl machine, not curling to full contraction. Then I realized his biceps insertions are so low and his development is such that he does not have the same range of motion most of us have. His biceps run into forearm’s (they look like Indian Clubs). And when I asked him to contract his triceps I made yet another error, was convinced he was not contracting hard enough when in fact he was but the long head of his triceps expends all the way down to his elbow, no gap.

Upon further examination he is lacking (relative) in upper pec and lats (he does not know how to do a ‘lay spread’), all else is in a maintenance mode until they catch up.

I have a question for all you guys about his grip and what we can do about it. More details later.

My friend and I trained together this morning. He is making visible progress week by week. I have noticed increased vascularity and muscularity. 3 people came up to him this morning asking him what the hell is going on?

He is clearly one of a handful of 100%ers I have trained or worked out with ever. Spotting him today on the incline press I about killed myself and him.When he is done he is done, zero gas left in the tank, turns beet red, shakes like a dog shitting nails, can barely catch his breadth and sweats like man in an oven, and can barely write a number in his log book.

I can easily keep up with him; pace and poundage’s, but this will not last long.

Form and execution; just show and tell him once or twice and he has got it. Absolutely flawless.

Last workout, in error, I accused him of error of not working hard enough on the biceps curl machine, not curling to full contraction. Then I realized his biceps insertions are so low and his development is such that he does not have the same range of motion most of us have. His biceps run into forearm’s (they look like Indian Clubs). And when I asked him to contract his triceps I made yet another error, was convinced he was not contracting hard enough when in fact he was but the long head of his triceps expends all the way down to his elbow, no gap.

Upon further examination he is lacking (relative) in upper pec and lats (he does not know how to do a ‘lay spread’), all else is in a maintenance mode until they catch up.

I have a question for all you guys about his grip and what we can do about it. More details later.

Grip has improved. He used to fail on the pulling because his forearms
would just burn, fail before the targeted body part fails.

Problem appears to have been solved. His forearms have adapted and we
shuffled around a few exercise. Now when I ask him how his forearms (like
bowling pins) are, he says fine, not limiting anymore.

An update for anyone who is interested.

He is starting to get it.

Trained him this morning. Then he went home and took an ice bath and ate.
He says his appetite is thorough the roof. He wakes up in the middle of the
night just ravenous. (His favorite snack is a spoon of peanut butter with
M&M’s on top.)

He is still progressing. Whole body workouts 3X per week. All body parts except
calves and forearms. Maybe way down the road, if he hangs around, but not now.
Training his strongest body parts minimally just to keep them ‘awake’.

I put a 1 hour time limit on his workouts. (We don’t talk between sets or exercises.)
If he is not finished in 1 hour, I walk away. Today it was 55 minutes.

Still mostly concentrating on his relative weaknesses; rear delts, lats and upper chest
and they are improving. He notices it, his wife notices it and people in the gym notice it.
Like today. First time he has worn a tank top to gym, people just gawk. Hell, I gawked.
And today was the first time I have seen a slight sweep on his outer quads. It seems like it
appeared overnight.

Like I have said this young man (relative, I am 68, he is 30) is still making visible progress,
size and vascularity each workout, if not weekly once we dialed in which exercises
work best for him. He gets all the credit.

I just tell him what to and how to do it and he is all in. Never questions me or complains.
He does not scream, grunt or make faces; just pure concentration. And he blows up like
a balloon. Looks like he gains 10 lbs. of pure muscle in the course of a single workout.

He will take the first week of the new year off and we will continue to take one week off
every 2 months for as long as he wants to keep going. I give him a year, maybe two, and
if his own mother had not seen him in the meantime, she would not recognize him.

Yes, still smitten ;)

An update for anyone who is interested.

He is starting to get it.

Trained him this morning. Then he went home and took an ice bath and ate.
He says his appetite is thorough the roof. He wakes up in the middle of the
night just ravenous. (His favorite snack is a spoon of peanut butter with
M&M’s on top.)

He is still progressing. Whole body workouts 3X per week. All body parts except
calves and forearms. Maybe way down the road, if he hangs around, but not now.
Training his strongest body parts minimally just to keep them ‘awake’.

I put a 1 hour time limit on his workouts. (We don’t talk between sets or exercises.)
If he is not finished in 1 hour, I walk away. Today it was 55 minutes.

Still mostly concentrating on his relative weaknesses; rear delts, lats and upper chest
and they are improving. He notices it, his wife notices it and people in the gym notice it.
Like today. First time he has worn a tank top to gym, people just gawk. Hell, I gawked.
And today was the first time I have seen a slight sweep on his outer quads. It seems like it
appeared overnight.

Like I have said this young man (relative, I am 68, he is 30) is still making visible progress,
size and vascularity each workout, if not weekly once we dialed in which exercises
work best for him. He gets all the credit.

I just tell him what to and how to do it and he is all in. Never questions me or complains.
He does not scream, grunt or make faces; just pure concentration. And he blows up like
a balloon. Looks like he gains 10 lbs. of pure muscle in the course of a single workout.

He will take the first week of the new year off and we will continue to take one week off
every 2 months for as long as he wants to keep going. I give him a year, maybe two, and
if his own mother had not seen him in the meantime, she would not recognize him.

Yes, still smitten ;)

New news for those interested.

My training partner was just diagnosed with Cutaneous Lymphoma. Just terrible news! Had rash on his side that was not resolving, hence the diagnosis. Very rare, something like 6/1,000,000. Very survivable if caught early. Still waiting on what stage.

I will be with him through this ordeal.

Needless to say I am heartbroken but he is young and strong and he will get through this.

Y’all be thankful for your health this Christmas season . . . and always.

Stay well.

Christ! Man that took a downward twist! Man, hopefully they caught things early and it’s an easy fix.

Cage

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
brycewtolbert
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner