over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Var only cycle for 18yo

Paul Borreson said that if you use anabolics too early that there is 30lbs that you are never going to see and that they need to let their body finish developing naturally before gear. Thats what I tell kids who ask me for stuff. I feel the longer they can wait the better. Yes this maybe total bullshit but it might not. Lets face it if your going to be something in this sport you are most likely steroid big at 18 without steroids.

A question why do so many people push for bloods prior to use? I haven't known one person who actually did this.

The list of potential negatives far outweighs the list of potential positives here.
Be a good example and let him know that he would be best served skipping this mini-project regardless of how safe it might seem.
Continue training hard and eating right and loving bodybuilding.
At 18 he's got his whole life ahead of him which will likely include many non-bodybuilding related endeavors and chapters.
His brain is still developing, including his decision-making abilities.

Ignoring the fact that he’s 18

the drug and dosage chosen are far from ideal for any scenario

i can vouch for what @control was saying about the creatine

@ 17 or 18 i did the same thing, 20-40g eas creatine a day split up. They may have been spiking their shit i have no idea, but i gained a ton of strength and size. -Kidneys still present and functioning-

How about instead of a 4 week var cycle (yes this is an extremely stupid idea) you help get his macros/micros 100% dialed in and watch how much he grows. I started at 23 and sometimes I wonder if that was too young. Am I happy with the progress I’ve made? Yes, but once you go down the rabbit hole there is no going back. 18 is way too young

A GNC in some shithole town in Missouri. This would be around 1998. Me and a friend each got a huge tub of creatine monohydrate and followed the "loading phase" instructions. 10 grams first thing in the morning with a liter of water, then 5 grams 3 more times per day on an empty stomach. You had to drink a gallon of water a day (in addition to the liter in the morning). I was heaping the scoops, so I'm sure I got over 30 grams of creatine. My diet was mostly sandwiches at the time. Worked amazing.
The dbol in that creatine must have been fireeeee

Ignoring the fact that he’s 18

the drug and dosage chosen are far from ideal for any scenario

i can vouch for what @control was saying about the creatine

@ 17 or 18 i did the same thing, 20-40g eas creatine a day split up. They may have been spiking their shit i have no idea, but i gained a ton of strength and size. -Kidneys still present and functioning-
What kind of pussy ass shit is 40g of creatine? I'm megadosing 100g creatine right now like a real man so I don't even need any weak ass Anavar

Well, the kid could naturally have very low testosterone

He should get his levels tested

Just because he’s 18 doesn’t mean he’s dripping with the stuff - that’s boomer logic

If he does have low testosterone levels, he should get on trt

Just because he’s 18 doesn’t mean he’s dripping with the stuff - that’s boomer logic

I disagree

At 18, most kids will not have compromised testosterone. And if they do, it can be fixed with good training, sleep, and dietary habits. Fixing body composition just with the above will do wonders.

I disagree

At 18, most kids will not have compromised testosterone. And if they do, it can be fixed with good training, sleep, and dietary habits. Fixing body composition just with the above will do wonders.

True

the implication wasn’t that low testosterone in young men is a common condition - just that it should be checked for

My testosterone was naturally pretty low - despite doing lots of training and eating well

I have a friend who had very low testosterone as a teenager and has benefited immensely from trt

True

the implication wasn’t that low testosterone in young men is a common condition - just that it should be checked for

My testosterone was naturally pretty low - despite doing lots of training and eating well

I have a friend who had very low testosterone as a teenager and has benefited immensely from trt

Yeah it's a double edged sword

At 18, most kids will have very little understanding of proper training, nutrition and sleeping. Fixing those will fix that issue way better than just shutting down your system and compromising your fertility.

Bad idea.. not just because he's only 18... but because it's var.. why var? Because many think it's kinda " benign".. it can still shut his own test production down.. trust me I'd rather have my 18 year old test level then use var. If his test levels are high ( which we don't know without blood work) then using var at that amount is worthless.. bad idea..

I’m sorry but this is insane lol

IF and that’s a huge IF he has low T, there is 0 chance he should get out on TRT. Eat right, workout, live a normal healthy life and levels willl return.

I’m sorry but this is insane lol

IF and that’s a huge IF he has low T, there is 0 chance he should get out on TRT. Eat right, workout, live a normal healthy life and levels willl return.

The point I’m trying to make, is that sometimes testosterone levels are just naturally low, genetically

However rare it may be is not the point

If you have the testosterone production of a small child, genetically, I doubt any amount of eating right and training will fix that

What kind of pussy ass shit is 40g of creatine? I'm megadosing 100g creatine right now like a real man so I don't even need any weak ass Anavar
Ah well I guess if I’m gonna be shamed then I’ll go 100g. It’s only 3 aminos, no big deal.

Got more from that 40g of creatine than I’ve ever got from 80mg var straight from the pharmacy.

Just never gave me anything🤷🏻‍♂️ multiple sources multiple times. Ran pharma for quite a while just to give benefit of the doubt.
Personal opinion is that it’s garbage

In all seriousness that creatine was probably spiked. Ran some dbol not too long after that and i swear it felt the same

The point I’m trying to make, is that sometimes testosterone levels are just naturally low, genetically

However rare it may be is not the point

If you have the testosterone production of a small child, genetically, I doubt any amount of eating right and training will fix that
Very true, it’s always possible. But this kid is about 200lb and likely wouldn’t be that weight or still training after 3-4 years if he has low T genetically.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
old timer2
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws