over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Well fuck….surprise surgery

hevi-head

Registered
Newbies
So I started noticing what I thought was just a tweak in my neck like Thursday or Friday. No big deal, had em before they go away. Went to bed Friday and woke up in the night and could hardly roll over and couldn’t even hardly get up to piss. Got up the same way and sat arose a bit and it seemed to fade a little so I went on with my day, even went and did cardio but figured I’d lay off hitting shoulders.
Same exact thing Saturday night after I came home. Once I laid down it damn near paralyzed me trying to move or get back up. Decided to go to urgent care but she was just convinced it was a stiff neck even though I told her I thought it was more as my whole neck from sides to back hurt and I just felt like shit. She told me to keep moving it and ice it along with giving me some muscle relaxers.

I don’t have a doctor here as I’m here for work and even finding one that takes new patients is tough. Once I realized the plan from the urgent care wasn’t working and it was getting worse I went to the ER.
They kind of thought the same and the **EDIT** nurse even said some shitty comment about coming to the ER at 7:00 on Easter for a sore neck

Talking with the PA and explained to him that I thought it was more, meningitis even crossed my mind even though I didn’t have a fever but some of the other symptoms. At this point I can’t even hardly swallow without it hurting. Not like a sore throat but actually behind it. That rang with him and I got a CT scan which showed an abscess back behind my esophagus. Like 6x2x1 centimeters.
They don’t have an ENT doctor there so they as it’s a smaller place so they transported me an hour and a half north to Christiana so it can be removed and or drained. Just getting up here now so time to play the waiting game until they get their plan together. Gonna be a long night. And I’m fucking starving. Won’t even give me water lol

Last edited by a moderator:
No food or water is standard procedure prior to surgery. You'll get an IV/fluids soon if not already running. Hoping for your sake it is an abscess that can be drained and not a mass. What cervical level is the abscess at? They transported you to a higher level hospital so that's a blessing. I'll talk to the "big guy" tonight and put in a good word for you h-h.

Well looks like all that heroin you shot up in you're neck is coming back haunt you...I'm JK bro, that sucks man! Never heard of anything like that before, that's crazy!! What is your outlook? Is draining or surgery pretty common/safe? How they say that happens? Hopefully you got some PTO and like shitty T.V....or at least a phone charger. Please keep us updated!

Well now they aren’t draining it or even taking a biopsy of it. CT scan showed it as fluid but you’d think they’d still want to see what it is. Been having antibiotic and a steroid IV and feeling a lot better so it’s looking like it’s draining.
The nurse has been asking questions to the ENT doctors and is frustrated at their lack of updates, still have me on a clear diet but no plans for any type of surgery. And will re-assess tomorrow. Typical vague shit

Sorry to hear about your situation. Sadly enough we all know biology is not an exact science. And with Dr's "doing no harm" thing. Doing nothing is often what they do. And from my experience that can be the best thing at least sometimes. Hope things turn the corner soon.

Hope your recovery is quick. Really weird to have an abscess behind the esophagus - hopefully they figure out the cause.

Damn bro, I’m glad you went with your instincts and went to the ER and fuck that nurse for being such a cunt. Hopefully it all gets resolved with the meds and saves you the trouble of having to get a procedure.

Hope the steroids, antibiotics and other meds they might push are enough to knock it out and you recover quickly without it progressing anymore.

Damn man,
You hang there and if you feel like they aren’t looking deep enough into the situation go to a premier hospita/Drl if one is close by.

Damn bro, I’m glad you went with your instincts and went to the ER and fuck that nurse for being such a cunt. Hopefully it all gets resolved with the meds and saves you the trouble of having to get a procedure.
Yeah I’m feeling 100% better now. Just brushed my teeth, couldn’t hardly attempt the yesterday due to the neck pain.

Just started another 3 hour iv drip with dexamethasone (steroid) antibiotics

Wow, that's crazy and hope you make a great recovery and then be back to your ornery self!

Hopefully you'll get put deep under so you'll sleep blissfully while the surgeons work.

Been having antibiotic and a steroid IV and feeling a lot better so it’s looking like it’s draining
^^^ IV steroids?? ..F*CK YEAH!!!!!

glad to hear that you'r feelin' better brother ..i'm sure you'll be well soon

Yikes...that's hard to swallow as I am having some issues with my esophagus as we speak . I have a physician appointment mid June ....hope it can wait that long.
Speedy recoveries sent!
My wish is that the outcome is positive.

Yikes...that's hard to swallow as I am having some issues with my esophagus as we speak . I have a physician appointment mid June ....hope it can wait that long.
Speedy recoveries sent!
My wish is that the outcome is positive.
Best of luck to you bro

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
scrawl
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity