over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Well fuck….surprise surgery

Happy to hear you're feeling better.

I've heard that Wendy's Dreamsicle Frosties do indeed have healing properties! Probably the Vitamin C in the "orange notes".

From the Wendy's website: "Travel back in time with sweet, nostalgic flavors of Wendy’s new Orange Dreamsicle Frosty, now available for a limited time*. This beloved childhood classic meets the iconic cool, creaminess of Frosty with sweet orange notes for a dreamy orange cream experience."

Sounds like your sweet little nurse is a "keeper". Is she cute too?

God's speed towards a rapid and full recovery, Brother! Prayers for you.

I've heard that Wendy's Dreamsicle Frosties do indeed have healing properties! Probably the Vitamin C in the "orange notes".

From the Wendy's website: "Travel back in time with sweet, nostalgic flavors of Wendy’s new Orange Dreamsicle Frosty, now available for a limited time*. This beloved childhood classic meets the iconic cool, creaminess of Frosty with sweet orange notes for a dreamy orange cream experience."

I’ve been lucky, my day and night shift nurse have been the same since I got here. Both super nice and cute too. And of course they love my veins lol. Every one that’s had to do anything as far as bloods or IV’s comments on them.

Can’t say the same for the Doctors that make the calls. They just leave you hanging and don’t say shit. I last saw one yesterday morning at like 7 AM when he put a scope down my nose.

They transported me almost 2 hours away for a procedure they didn’t even do. There was supposed to be a surgery or a draining but it never happened. Now it’s up to me to get a ride back or I pay out of pocket for the ambulance transfer. The nurses don’t even see the doctors, they just read what they’re saying in the online “notes”. They’re in agreement with me and said everything could be going in orally at this point but of course they can’t suggest that. I completely understand I’m not the only patient here but damn, I’m feeling 100%.
In fact better than in the last several weeks. I think the abscess has been fucking with me for a little while now and finally just came to head on Thursday. Was waking up in the mornings feeling like I had a hangover but it would gradually fade away as I stayed upright. Saturday and Sunday were pretty brutal, literally couldn’t move my head a 1/4 inch without serious pain.
I’d love to go back to the original urgent care doctor who wouldn’t listen to me that I know my body pretty well and it wasn’t just a little tweak in my neck and a sore throat. She even ask if I had a trainer for the gym and suggested I get one lol

I make a version in a blender of a frosty that’s pretty damn good and almost pure protein with vanilla ice cream flavor protein powder, ice, almond milk, xanthan gum for thickening and stevia. It’s actually pretty filling too Have been doing peppermint but I’m going to get some orange extract now to try to copy it.

Yeah I’m bored and just typing away…

Goodmorning , wow, I don't have much to say and don't even have the right words.

The medical system honestly scares me and it's not better in my neck of the Woods. N of the Border.

I'll be following and praying for a positive outcome.

Good for you for fighting for yourself! It’s much worse with women than men in hospitals. Obviously you know your body and when something is majorly wrong. Never back down when you know! F’n healthcare system!!!!!!! Hopefully this doesn’t reemerge down the road. Anyways, glad things have significantly improved!

Cage

I am having a hard time accepting that she mentioned that you should get a trainer....like how many people does this chick see at your age in the condition you're in! Or even the condition you're in at any age?? I know you don't want to be rude but a "for what" statement would have been understandable.....

A follow up CT scan would be nice to see if the mass is resolving/getting smaller. I'd bet the IV antibiotics are making the difference in helping you fight the infection and in feeling better not to mention the calories. Any time a surgeon doesn't have to cut into you is a win!
Now the big question...what the fu(k caused it to begin with and how to avoid it in the future? I'd give your body a few more days before hitting the gym and when you do go back I'd advise to go easy initially. Give your immune system and CNS a little vacation.

A follow up CT scan would be nice to see if the mass is resolving/getting smaller. I'd bet the IV antibiotics are making the difference in helping you fight the infection and in feeling better not to mention the calories. Any time a surgeon doesn't have to cut into you is a win!
Now the big question...what the fu(k caused it to begin with and how to avoid it in the future? I'd give your body a few more days before hitting the gym and when you do go back I'd advise to go easy initially. Give your immune system and CNS a little vacation.
I do have a back tooth that needs worked and probably pulled but it doesn’t bother me at all. So possibly an infection from that? They did mention that type of thing.

But then again they have never actually determined that it was an actual abscess/infection as they never did a biopsy but the way it’s cleared up with all the antibiotics all signs seem to point to it

I do have a back tooth that needs worked and probably pulled but it doesn’t bother me at all. So possibly an infection from that? They did mention that type of thing.

But then again they have never actually determined that it was an actual abscess/infection as they never did a biopsy but the way it’s cleared up with all the antibiotics all signs seem to point to it
If it's an oral infection be extremely careful. Infections in the teeth / mouth / guns can easily go systemic and lead to serious health complications, including death.

good luck with that!
i had a similar thing happen but let it go for 2 weeks, looked like i was growing a second head.
went to the er they rushed me to surgery within hrs. said had i waited another day i probably would have died.
took 3 surgeries and about 4 months to get it all fixed.

good luck with that!
i had a similar thing happen but let it go for 2 weeks, looked like i was growing a second head.
went to the er they rushed me to surgery within hrs. said had i waited another day i probably would have died.
took 3 surgeries and about 4 months to get it all fixed.
Damn, glad it worked out

Reactions: LK3
Did have some excitement in the room through. A guy came in yesterday (28ish) with alcohol withdrawal and necrotizing pancreatitis. Was telling the staff he wanted to quit drinking and all that.
Had some “friends” come and I heard them talking about saying someone died so he could leave. Started getting cranky a little while after they left and took his IV out. All he had to do was answer some basic competency questions and he could’ve left but he wasn’t cooperating. He left in a gown and a few minutes later they brought him back handcuffed and strapped to a bed. Apparently got tackled too.

Still wouldn’t cooperate with all of the simple questions (they were still going to let him leave) or with receiving meds. They held him down and gave him an IM shot with he was struggling against it.

Finally got him sedated. I’m thinking the “friends” brought him sone shots. Totally different demeanor a bit after they left.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekomodo_ifbbpro
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
yourdailyvitamins
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131