over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What’s your gh dosage ?

oooo comparing gh dosages....pics on left 2013...was doing 15-30iu/day that prep... was a total mess.
the next year, stuck with 10/day the entire prep and brought a much more "streamlined" (for me) look. There is definitely a sweet spot for gh, IMO. 2nd and 4th pics are from same show. pj and night

Do you think around 10/day is the sweet spot?

Do you think around 10/day is the sweet spot?
I'm a nobody, but yes IMO, 10-15/day is the sweet spot. GENERICS. pharm different story...probably 4-6 max but good generics (there are several on this board) yes 10-15. Some will say less, some will say "do as much as you can afford" but me personally I noticed a huge difference going from 5iu/day to 10iu and even more going to 15. past that..meh I didn't see it.

I am intrigued to run 20iu but seems too high for me 🤣
work your way up bumping up 2iu at a time and just see how you feel...i wouldnt stay on that high forever but if you're doing a 12 week blast, work up to 20...then "cruise" back down to 5-10..

I think I was deficient before because I'm only running 1.5-2iu a night of generic to start, and it's made a massive difference for me already. I did have lowish IGF1 readings for years.

just bumped to 20 from 15...I was 10 years off gh...started back in Feb at 4iu, and bumped up gradually. . at 20 now, might do another bump, but my plan (we all know god laughs when you say you have a plan)...is to add in pharm around 8-10 weeks out AND continue the generics. I will say I have a few very trustworthy, high quality generics that I believe in. Are they as good as pharm? I would say no not 100% as good, but 5x cheaper. but anyways, currently at 20/day

How's the lethargy for you guys running 10-20iu?

I'm only on 6iu/day and between the GH and the tren, the lethargy has been kicking my ass lately. Going to be cruising in 3 weeks to give my body a break, but I split my GH 3iu am, 3iu pm

3-4 hours post hgh injection (subq) the lethargy hits me like a truck. Couldn't imagine the lethargy on 20ius, even If you do split it evenly throughout the day. Been debating just switching to pinning all 6iu at night

I'm only on 6iu/day and between the GH and the tren, the lethargy has been kicking my ass lately.

I either got use to it or it went away but it’s a non factor now. I only experienced it at the beginning.

I’d imagine the tren is playing no small part in your lethargy. I get it every time I’ve used tren except for when I’m in the gym. Then I have all the focus, energy, and strength i can make use of.

I either got use to it or it went away but it’s a non factor now. I only experienced it at the beginning.

I’d imagine the tren is playing no small part in your lethargy. I get it every time I’ve used tren except for when I’m in the gym. Then I have all the focus, energy, and strength i can make use of.
Yeah I'm hoping it goes away soon. I'm actually very much looking forward to cruising in a few weeks. My body just feels beat up.

Definitely could be the tren as well, like you said

I'm only on 6iu/day and between the GH and the tren, the lethargy has been kicking my ass lately. Going to be cruising in 3 weeks to give my body a break, but I split my GH 3iu am, 3iu pm

3-4 hours post hgh injection (subq) the lethargy hits me like a truck. Couldn't imagine the lethargy on 20ius, even If you do split it evenly throughout the day. Been debating just switching to pinning all 6iu at night
Nonexistant

this may ruffle feathers as i‘m about to suggest adding a drug without bloodwork…….

try adding 100mcg t4 and see if there‘s any change

This is 100% my life at the moment lol

just bumped to 20 from 15...I was 10 years off gh...started back in Feb at 4iu, and bumped up gradually. . at 20 now, might do another bump, but my plan (we all know god laughs when you say you have a plan)...is to add in pharm around 8-10 weeks out AND continue the generics. I will say I have a few very trustworthy, high quality generics that I believe in. Are they as good as pharm? I would say no not 100% as good, but 5x cheaper. but anyways, currently at 20/day
I've been thinking about doing a protocol like... 4IU serostim in the AM and then 8 IU high quality generic before bed to help me get those sweet zzzz's...

Nonexistant

this may ruffle feathers as i‘m about to suggest adding a drug without bloodwork…….

try adding 100mcg t4 and see if there‘s any change
Might give those a go. I appreciate it.

I've read about hgh downregulating t4 before, but didn't really piece it together with the lethargy. Would make a lot of sense

Running TP blacks vial/day, approx 17.5 iu. I was splitting the dose into 4 shots/day (am, pre-w/o, pwo, pre-bed). I now broke it down into 3 shots, (am, pwo, pre-bed). I cannot say I notice anything different, other than more conveniences and less injections. Hands tight and tingling all day, but grip strength is solid, with no issues in the gym. Also, my hand numbness is no better or worse when using only 4-6iu/day, until ramping up to the 17.5iu/day. What I have noticed is that my midsection is getting leaner without diet or cardio, I wake up sweating in bed, and the 3 shots/day, with the higher iu higher pre-bed dose, has made my sleep much better. But, almost too much where I sometimes have to fight to get outa bed in the morning.

Now as for lethargy as some people have experienced, once I am up on my feet and out of bed, I don't feel tired during the day or night. However, for the past few weeks (cannot pinpoint it to GH dose) I now completely lose my pump and drive at the gym, after the first 10-15+ minutes of training. My strength is good, but I feel like I go flat. Each set from this point feels like wasted effort. I have never experienced this before in over 30 years of training.

Current cycle with the GH includes:
375mg Test EOD
100mg NPP EOD
100mg A50 on training days
Humalog 15iu PWO
IGF-1 L3 PWO

And the odd thing is that I have used the Humalog both pre and pwo in the past and recently switched from before w/o to pwo and even pre-and pwo, to see if I feel better in the gym. As of now, no difference. Side note, I'm not a newb when it comes to using Humalog, Novolin-R (more recent due to limited access to Humalog), GH, IGF and other peptides. So I know what they can, should and do, when using them around the training window.

If this is something no one has experienced before, the easiest way to describe the feeling would be like blowing up a balloon which keeps expanding, in comparison to popping a balloon and it going flat. LMFAO

Running TP blacks vial/day, approx 17.5 iu. I was splitting the dose into 4 shots/day (am, pre-w/o, pwo, pre-bed). I now broke it down into 3 shots, (am, pwo, pre-bed). I cannot say I notice anything different, other than more conveniences and less injections. Hands tight and tingling all day, but grip strength is solid, with no issues in the gym. Also, my hand numbness is no better or worse when using only 4-6iu/day, until ramping up to the 17.5iu/day. What I have noticed is that my midsection is getting leaner without diet or cardio, I wake up sweating in bed, and the 3 shots/day, with the higher iu higher pre-bed dose, has made my sleep much better. But, almost too much where I sometimes have to fight to get outa bed in the morning.

Now as for lethargy as some people have experienced, once I am up on my feet and out of bed, I don't feel tired during the day or night. However, for the past few weeks (cannot pinpoint it to GH dose) I now completely lose my pump and drive at the gym, after the first 10-15+ minutes of training. My strength is good, but I feel like I go flat. Each set from this point feels like wasted effort. I have never experienced this before in over 30 years of training.

375mg Test EOD
100mg NPP EOD
Humalog 15iu PWO
IGF-1 L3 PWO

And the odd thing is that I have used the Humalog both pre and pwo in the past and recently switched from before w/o to pwo and even pre-and pwo, to see if I feel better in the gym. As of now, no difference. Side note, I'm not a newb when it comes to using Humalog, Novolin-R (more recent due to limited access to Humalog), GH, IGF and other peptides. So I know what they can, should and do, when using them around the training window.

If this is something no one has experienced before, the easiest way to describe the feeling would be like blowing up a balloon which keeps expanding, in comparison to popping a balloon and it going flat. LMFAO
Insulin resistant?

Yes, I have been extensively monitoring BG levels, rich are not optimum, and have been running high for the past year. I can easily point directly at many different factors, including poor nutrition, missing intense workouts, and zero cardio. Plus, previous years PED use, including insulin, GH, IGF, while not properly monitoring BG.

So as a stark reminder (even though there's nothing in this lifestyle/sport, with the boundaries we push, can be classified as normal or safe) remember to always be monitoring your BG levels, and blood work. Better to identify an issue early, than find out too late. Speaking from experience.

On that note, I had a late workout last night, and it was one of the best, and goes against my previous comment of popping a balloon and going flat. I had skin tearing pumps, motivate, endurance and strength. It was one of those workout where you have to pull yourself out of the gym. What changed or was different?

At the moment I am making solid gains, on the stack I'm using. But....knowing full well that I am also working against my system to some degree with the insulin resistance. Smart, wise? Hmmm, can anyone say that about bodybuilders? But, monitoring your system, regular blood work etc., goes without question.

Oh, and back to the main thread title....what is your GH dose?? I keep a daily journal (monitoring BG, timing of meals, products etc.), and forgot to review it prior to retiring for the night, and took my last dose pre-bed GH. I know we are all different in terms of side effects, but if you are not feeling the carpel tunnel, hand tightness with GH, up your dose.

Total IU's yesterday was 24iu and I was waking up every hour, with numb hands. TP blacks are legit.

375mg Test EOD
100mg NPP EOD
Humalog 15iu PWO
IGF-1 L3 PWO

Its possible your insulin dosage isnt high enough to compensate for the extremely high HGH dosage, and multi shots per day further increase insulin resistance.

Losing pump after 15 mins in the gym can happen when glycogen stores are empty. So that would point to insulin resistance ( body cant store or use glycogen/glucose properly) or not enough carbs.

Another thing to look at is thyroid; are you using T4 or T3? High dose HGH can drop your T4 to hypothyroid levels but also raise T3 into the hyper range.

Hey Black Beard, yes I'm thinking this may be the issue. I always eat a solid meal 2-2.5 hours before training, and drink an intra carb/amino mix while training.

I have used both Humalog and Humulin-R (pre and or post). I don't chase insulin with carbs. I adjust the insulin dose based on my blood glucose levels 20-30 min before training, and account for the intra w/o carbs, which I keep relatively low, at 50-60g of Karbolyn. With the higher GH dose dose and insulin sensitivity, I'm still trying the see where the optimal carbs per IU of insulin is going to work. The first time using Humalog years ago, the 10grams carbs per 1iu insulin was very accurate. Now that is not the case - insulin resistance.

I started using 50mcg T4 about three weeks ago. Following the first week using the T4, I had blood work done, but not a full thyroid panel. The results - T4 Free Non-Dialysis 1.2 ng/dl and TSH, High Sensitivity was 1.65 mU/L. I'm getting more blood work done later next week, which will include Free T3 with T4, and TSH. I'm thinking that 50mcg T4 is too low dose, but I think I will wait until I get my blood work back and see if the results have changed. Never used T4 with GH, so this is new territory.

Changing gears I tried something different over the past two days. Results? I had two excellent workouts on both days - with incredible volumization, vascularity and pump. Instead of doing a pre-w/o dose of insulin like Humalog, I decided to take the advantage of Novolin-R's second peak window that usually happens 2-3 hours following the shot.

Two hours before training:
- Novolin-R
- Ate a solid meal
- GH (IM) 45min post Novolin
- IGF-1 (SubQ) 60min post GH

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members