over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What’s your go-to cheat meal?

Am i the only one who just basically just sticks to a handful of places and very raaarely differs from them.
NOTHING is worse than having a free meal, taking a chance on some random spot and it being shit...what a fuckin waste lol.

I basically want a burger, a sub (im a huge sandwhich guy...a good sub is the fuckin best) and thats about it.
Indian, mediterranean, etc...that shit is basically the same as i normally eat. Meat + rice. Im over that shit by the time its FREE MEAL time.
I've thrown out whole meals for this reason.

Idk if that’s one of the chain places, makes donuts w toppings sorta subway style?

I’ll say they’re pretty good, but I’ve been known to wildly cut across 3 lanes of traffic to get to a
View attachment 193047
I could huff down a dozen freshly warm krispy kreme's no problem and have room for more dessert after. them mfers literally just melt when you eat em

AYCE korean barbecue, and dessert is gonna have to involve some kind of warm cookie and/or ice cream

we got some pretty bomb Italian delis here in NYC as well. sometimes a chicken cutlet sandwich with some fresh mozz hits the spot like nothing else

AYCE korean barbecue, and dessert is gonna have to involve some kind of warm cookie and/or ice cream

we got some pretty bomb Italian delis here in NYC as well. sometimes a chicken cutlet sandwich with some fresh mozz hits the spot like nothing else

You a Faicco fan? Chicken cutlet, provolone and broccoli rabe. Extra drizzle of olive oil and pesto on the side. Woof.

I would run train on one of those right now.

You a Faicco fan? Chicken cutlet, provolone and broccoli rabe. Extra drizzle of olive oil and pesto on the side. Woof.

I would run train on one of those right now.
dude... that was literally the exact sandwich I was thinking of when I wrote that out. Faicco's is my jam, love their italian sub too.

All the sweet shit doesn’t do it for me… post show back in the day maybe I went a little crazy and burnt out on sugar/sweets.

Tonight, headed to a mom and pop place that has a nice 2lb/24inch cheesesteak. I’ll polish that off w a couple coors lights and finish my daughters and gf’s food and call it a Saturday. I’m in the northeast and by and large, restaurants are quite shit these days. Stick to the places I know and support the family owned businesses especially.

OMG I LIVE FOR CHEAT MEALS!! LMAO I USUALLY LIKE TOAST OR BAGEL WITH JAM OR NUTELLA SPRINKLED IN CINNAMON. EVERY FAST THE ENTIRE FRIDAY FOR THIS ON SATURDAY LOL

All the sweet shit doesn’t do it for me… post show back in the day maybe I went a little crazy and burnt out on sugar/sweets.

Tonight, headed to a mom and pop place that has a nice 2lb/24inch cheesesteak. I’ll polish that off w a couple coors lights and finish my daughters and gf’s food and call it a Saturday. I’m in the northeast and by and large, restaurants are quite shit these days. Stick to the places I know and support the family owned businesses especially.
YEAH IM PERSONALLY NOT A FAN OF CHEESE OR ANYTHING MEATY LOL IT SITS TOO HEAVY IN MY STOMACH THE NEXT DAY

Am i the only one who just basically just sticks to a handful of places and very raaarely differs from them.
NOTHING is worse than having a free meal, taking a chance on some random spot and it being shit...what a fuckin waste lol.

I basically want a burger, a sub (im a huge sandwhich guy...a good sub is the fuckin best) and thats about it.
Indian, mediterranean, etc...that shit is basically the same as i normally eat. Meat + rice. Im over that shit by the time its FREE MEAL time.
Same. My wife and I love and appreciate good food, but we're creatures of habit and don't want a nice meal together to be a "waste." We also cook well and have realized most restaurants are kind of disappointing if you have discerning tastes...and since we're both competitors (she's an Olympian, I'm the scrub lol) we still don't like to veer too far into fatass territory. She doesn't have a gallbladder, anyway, so anything too greasy is a no-go.

If we're cooking at home (majority of the time), it's
  • Fajitas or burritos, usually with grilled flank
  • One of a handful of stews / soups with either bread or cornbread
  • Occasional homemade pizza or baked pasta with garlic bread
Eating out - basic AF choices, but they're consistent
  • Asian (usually PF Chang's - Mongolian Beef, potstickers, white rice, fried rice, maybe soup)
  • Cheesecake Factory - I get a burger, she gets a chicken sandwich, fries, tons of bread, carrot cake and / or fudge cake
  • Any bar and grill where we can get a good burger, chicken sandwich, and fries, same as the above lol
Even on our recent vacation we ate multiple times at a few spots we tried once and just f'in loved...We have a solid experience every time, so why change it 🤷‍♂️

And tbh a lot of these meals are basically meat and rice. We're looking for a good mediterranean place, and once we find one, that'll also be nice meat and rice with pita bread, lol. Hard to beat a good gyro or kabob platter.

If I'm eating without her but with a friend, sushi is a go-to. If I'm by myself, I usually end up making something really simple like a sandwich or wrap that barely counts as a cheat meal in terms of macros.

My man, I believe you meant: JET'S Pizza 🤘🏾🤘🏾🤘🏾 from Detroit, we love our Jets and Detroit Style 8 Corner ;)
Freaking fat fingers! Yes...it's SO good. My wife starts prep next week, so we had it last night!

This was at the Duck Donuts in the Outerbanks. My son plasters his face in amusement on the window watching them make the donuts lol.
We got a place like that. Fruity pebbles donuts, cinnamon toast crunch, you name it. Place is good AF. I stay away. Lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-02-25-15-32-21-14_3d9111e2d3171bf4882369f490c087b4.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-02-25-15-32-21-14_3d9111e2d3171bf4882369f490c087b4.jpg
    194.6 KB · Views: 27

Agree. All the best ones I found the damn ceiling are falling in.
I tried Razzoos for the first time yesterday. That was the worst shit I've had in years. Couldn't even cook fries right.
I have a few of each category I stick to but sometimes I like to venture out to something new. 9 out of 10 I'm disappointed. Lol

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity