over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What's your go to Starbucks order?

take this as informative, not derogatory-

Threads like this and the flannel thread used to get posted with “O/T”, “OT”, or “OFF TOPIC” by whoever made the thread because it’s essentially chit chat about things that do not directly involve the sport or the pursuit of anything related to the sport.

You might say “well what about the food thread?” Yes that’s a long running thread, we all love food and have to eat to grow so it’s a big part of the game.

The weeds are pretty thick in the main forum now, mostly because there are those who create a thread based on idiotic questions that could be answered w a 5 sec search.

Just ask yourself if the thread you’re creating would help anyone, and you’ll get less negative responses
Ok. Fair enough. Just thought I'd spark semi relevant conversation. I'll stay more on topic.

Seems as much on topic as fat people on planes! I am betting more people on PM drink coffee or go to starbucks then sit next to fat people on a plane. I have to wonder what the world is coming to when the best pre workout sup is not supposed to be a topic of conversation. I figure i have drank coffee about 9000 times before a workout. I usually make my own but don't mind getting a little strange stuff once in a while. And i like it big and black.

Caramel Macchiato - one hot and one cold I drink waiting for the hot one to cool a little.

I buy Starbucks Sumatra blend at the store I make at home in a French Press.

Locally we have a family owned competitor called Scooters. I worked at their corporate headquarters as a roasters apprentice. Man it was fun. The head roaster and i developed an immunity to coffee from drinking so much so we kept a fridge stocked top to bottom with Redbull.

It turned me into a real coffee snob.

Coffee is one of the most beneficial beverages one can consume for health. There's study after study showing antioxidants, cardiovascular benefits, decreased incidence of cancer, decreased all-cause mortality, all sorts of things. Coffee isn't staining anyone's teeth unless you're drinking a pot or more per day over an extremely long period of time.
Shit even if it was bad for you I’d still drink coffee even if it took 10 years off my life lol

Ok. Fair enough. Just thought I'd spark semi relevant conversation. I'll stay more on topic.
I’m not trying to tell you what to do or what not to do, just giving food for thought

it‘s not all black and white, more nuanced. Often times a thread started with the obvious intent of just getting people to talk fizzles out even if it’s a good topic 🤷🏻‍♂️

i’d say you‘re light years ahead of other new members by accepting criticism, be it constructive or otherwise

My first order was for 1,000 shares (post IPO). Sold them too soon 🙁

Romans 1:20
"For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse."

I always took that verse to be a direct reference to coffee! Proof that God exists because... coffee! 😁
I've known several people over the years that use black coffee for their pre-workout and I've actually moved toward doing that and have stopped using expensive powdered pre-workouts.
With that said i think Starbucks tastes like a burnt ashtray, or at least what i imagine a burnt ashtray would taste like. I think what a majority of people get there is more akin to a milkshake than anything resembling plain coffee so that burnt flavor goes unnoticed or maybe people think its normal, idk... all part of the "mystery" of the obesity epidemic... I'm imagining an obese soccer mom google searching "Wegovy" while slurping down her 600 calorie orange-mocha-frappuccino

the S/O says we’re boycotting Starbucks right now, so we’re boycotting Starbucks
But I’ll usually have it twice a year, a vanilla bean Frappuccino half sweet in the summer, and some foofoo seasonal cappuccino in the winter, the gingerbread one was pretty legit

Our daughters both work there, so I have no shortage of good coffee at home for free, which I drink black 95% of the time. But... a couple times a year... their cafe mocha is pretty damn good.

It just blows me away that consumer debt is at an all-time high, and so is obesity, but people can't seem to stay out of this place. Spending money they can't afford to spend and expanding their waistline further.

Starbucks is gay , make your own coffee.

Well I’m gay as fuck then.

Venti Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Brew is mine. Wife does a Brown Sugar Shaken Espresso done with soy milk and it’s damn delicious.

New mom and pop shop around the corner does a PB+J drink and it’s terrific.

Have a Yemeni coffee shop next to our gym too, amazing stuff.

Venti Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Brew is mine. Wife does a Brown Sugar Shaken Espresso done with soy milk and it’s damn delicious.

Sound like 2 great suggestions thank you.

Yemeni/Turkish/Albanian coffee is all very good! Perhaps that makes me straight and manly bc those coffees black will grow some hairline your chest quick haha.

Sound like 2 great suggestions thank you.

Yemeni/Turkish/Albanian coffee is all very good and very strong! Coffee is big in their cultures.

Venti blond roast coffee with Splenda & Creamer

Lighter the coffee the stronger it is according to the roast masters I’ve spoken to.
Interesting. I've always thought the darker, bitter the coffee, the more stronger. Like expresso for example.

MS

Lighter the coffee the stronger it is according to the roast masters I’ve spoken to.
When i was young i went for the french or espresso roasts so it was stronger in taste. But that was just the roasting/burnt flavor coming through. Now i like it the lighter i can get it so i can taste the coffee flavor itself more.

So funny enough my work gave me a Starbucks gift card for Christmas (10 bucks lol). All it took was getting a black americano for myself plus grabbed my gf some fancy caramel thing and I used it all up already lol.

Grande Blond Roast (360mg caffeine)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity