over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

30 day DNP log

Day 18 bwt 202.8
Enervy levels still good, minimal sweating. 500mg/day

Day 18
Macros 285/115/62
Trained legs. Still on 500 mg/day. Making progress but I'm really questioning the actual dosage. I've sweat tons more and been more lethargic on 300mg than I am now on 500mg.

Day 18
Macros 285/115/62
Trained legs. Still on 500 mg/day. Making progress but I'm really questioning the actual dosage. I've sweat tons more and been more lethargic on 300mg than I am now on 500mg.

My biggest concern is your FAT intake - it's WAY TOO HIGH! Slice and I do PSMF, eating basically only protein with trace fats and as little to zero carbs as possible. I think you could have dropped another 2lbs at least from that.

That being said, dosage could also be off for sure. I'm on day 3 myself, 600mg first 2 days, 500mg on the 3rd....I'm extremely hot, and extremely lethargic. My work outs will be suffering immensely starting today.

I didn't fully cut carbs this go around but my macros are more like 250/50/10 p/c/f

My biggest concern is your FAT intake - it's WAY TOO HIGH! Slice and I do PSMF, eating basically only protein with trace fats and as little to zero carbs as possible. I think you could have dropped another 2lbs at least from that.

That being said, dosage could also be off for sure. I'm on day 3 myself, 600mg first 2 days, 500mg on the 3rd....I'm extremely hot, and extremely lethargic. My work outs will be suffering immensely starting today.

I didn't fully cut carbs this go around but my macros are more like 250/50/10 p/c/f
I get what you're saying but I can't see going 30 days on 10 grams of fat and still maintain any libido at all or keep my joints from screaming. I'm on abut a 400 calorie a day deficit and I should be losing a lot more than I am on 500mg/day dnp.

I get what you're saying but I can't see going 30 days on 10 grams of fat and still maintain any libido at all or keep my joints from screaming. I'm on abut a 400 calorie a day deficit and I should be losing a lot more than I am on 500mg/day dnp.

My libido definitely feels off, but it does no matter what with DNP. I'm basically too lethargic for sex, another reason I like to keep my cycles short and sweet. We're doing the same thing different ways. Basically I try to accomplish what you do in 30 days in about half that time. I suffer harder because of it, but for a shorter period of time. I just like to get back to my damn life. I'm on day 4 and I'm basically worthless already outside of half assed work outs and some minimal cardio.

Day 21
Bwt 201.2 going to bump to 600mg/day
I was hoping to get a decent baseline dosage to run a 30 day cycle and still be able to function but unfortunately there's no way to tell the actual dosage of my dnp. The bottle says100mg/tablet but I know it's no where near that. I'm still getting decent results but I just don't know the exact dosage. If 600mg starts making me feel lethargic, that would be a good indication it's actually about 400mg.

Day 21
Bwt 201.2 going to bump to 600mg/day
I was hoping to get a decent baseline dosage to run a 30 day cycle and still be able to function but unfortunately there's no way to tell the actual dosage of my dnp. The bottle says100mg/tablet but I know it's no where near that. I'm still getting decent results but I just don't know the exact dosage. If 600mg starts making me feel lethargic, that would be a good indication it's actually about 400mg.

As a comparison (i'm on day 5) - about an hour after I take my 500mg I can barely function. Definitely get the worst of it for about 2-3 hours after dosing. I tried to go back to bed, started sweating and feeling like shit and could barely get up.

Day 21 macros 286/120/54
Trained arms. Excellent workout, plenty of energy. Basically no lethargy are a full day's work then lifting. 600mg dnp and minimal sweating and plenty of energy.....hmmmm

Day 21 macros 286/120/54
Trained arms. Excellent workout, plenty of energy. Basically no lethargy are a full day's work then lifting. 600mg dnp and minimal sweating and plenty of energy.....hmmmm

it's pretty easy to train when your dnp is fake :eek:

it's pretty easy to train when your dnp is fake :eek:

agreed, your shit is bunk brother.

500mg of geno's dnp, i take it all at once - it hits me within an hour and i'm damn near worthless for about 8-10 hours. I took my dose at 8AM and it's currently 8:30 PM - 12 hours later - and I finally feel OK again. Earlier today I had to just leave my apartment for a while and go sit in my car with the AC blasting me in the face, it was terrible.

Congrats on losing 8ish pounds natty though, a lot of people couldn't even do that on their own.

Last edited:
at 400mg I wouldnt even want to walk to the kitchen...too exhausting

Fake are you Epoxi and a little slice, you will read from your posts always in favor of the Sponsor you represent, nothing against it. Iceman has lost 9 lbs in 21 days and does not look bad. Now we come to us.
1) This dnp is pure powder, not crystal! The first difference no one produces it, because they do not know how to press it, even a dog knows how to fill the capsules of DNP, the crystals are impossible to press, the powder of dnp to be pressed needs a special processing.
2) the dnp in powder makes you burn a furnace, getting less sweating and much less lethargy of the DNP crystal. Personally tested the differences in the past, it seems strange but it is so! Many guys who used it here, can confirm.
3) I realized personally that the more steroids you wear and the more you sweat and get tired with dnp, I have also tried without steroids to get little sweat and lethargy for both DNP

Last edited:
Why do you think that his DNP is false? Why would someone would fake the DNP? It is not an expensive product to obtain raw, the "problem" is to manipulate it and make the capsules.

It may be that he needs higher amounts because of his own tolerance to the compound.

I've run both genos and keytechs dnp. Both are right on the money. And honesty would have no problem using one over another since there both accurately dosed

If you all are questioning the legitimacy of keytech dnp I can tell you that these little 100mg tablets are the real deal. Or at least the batch I got about 2 months ago. You feel hotter in a matter of a couple hours. Lethargy, sweating non stop the entire cycle.

I've experimented with a lot of different dnp batches over the years ie. Dinitro, pyrex and now geno and keytech. And if you run it several weeks at time with no breaks your body does somehow compensate and you build a tolerance to the side effects and the results tend to level off. I'm assuming this is what is happening here. I remember way back running Dinitro's dnp for almost 2 months straight. I could take 400mg/day and be on fire. Well at the end of that cycle my tolerance had built up to a gram day easy. I know I've gotten as high as 1.25 g / day. Never again though. These days the most I'll run is 2 week blast to prevent the tolerance build up.

I've run both genos and keytechs dnp. Both are right on the money. And honesty would have no problem using one over another since there both accurately dosed

If you all are questioning the legitimacy of keytech dnp I can tell you that these little 100mg tablets are the real deal. Or at least the batch I got about 2 months ago. You feel hotter in a matter of a couple hours. Lethargy, sweating non stop the entire cycle.

I've experimented with a lot of different dnp batches over the years ie. Dinitro, pyrex and now geno and keytech. And if you run it several weeks at time with no breaks your body does somehow compensate and you build a tolerance to the side effects and the results tend to level off. I'm assuming this is what is happening here. I remember way back running Dinitro's dnp for almost 2 months straight. I could take 400mg/day and be on fire. Well at the end of that cycle my tolerance had built up to a gram day easy. I know I've gotten as high as 1.25 g / day. Never again though. These days the most I'll run is 2 week blast to prevent the tolerance build up.

Bro, same your batch

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
thinman72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner