over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

30 day DNP log

Fake are you Epoxi and a little slice, you will read from your posts always in favor of the Sponsor you represent, nothing against it. Iceman has lost 9 lbs in 21 days and does not look bad. Now we come to us.
1) This dnp is pure powder, not crystal! The first difference no one produces it, because they do not know how to press it, even a dog knows how to fill the capsules of DNP, the crystals are impossible to press, the powder of dnp to be pressed needs a special processing.
2) the dnp in powder makes you burn a furnace, getting less sweating and much less lethargy of the DNP crystal. Personally tested the differences in the past, it seems strange but it is so! Many guys who used it here, can confirm.
3) I realized personally that the more steroids you wear and the more you sweat and get tired with dnp, I have also tried without steroids to get little sweat and lethargy for both DNP

I also commented that I thought his fat intake was too high. Slice and I have both used DNP in double digits cycle wise, we know the shit very well. I maximize the weight loss potential in my cycles to be able to lose as much as I can in 14 days so that I never have to run DNP beyond 2 weeks.

I use Geno's DNP on the regular because it's never failed me, never have I once even questioned "is this properly dosed" - at 500mg I'm so lethargic I can barely get out of bed. I dose it all at once and within an hour or so the heat and lethargy hits me like a truck. I don't pour sweat all day, but it takes minimal effort to get me sweating. I'm definitely hot 24/7. I'm getting charlie horses in my calves and dry lips from dehydration despite chugging diet Powerade and water all day. Anything I eat makes me ridiculously hot. Oh yeah, and I'll drop a whole pant size in the first 4-5 days. That's how I know the shit is legit. Dunno about Iceman, 9 lbs in that period of time is nothing to balk at of course, but I've done it in less -- plenty of factors at play here though. Not trying to straight up say you sold him bunk DNP, I was just joking. I just think it's strange that he's not experiencing the same level of symptoms.

It's obviously under dosed. It shouldn't take 600mg to start sweating and start feeling any lethargy at all. I don't blame the supplier tho. Usually issues like this are on the main raw supplier. This happened a few years back with Dinitro, Spartan and EA's dnp all around the same time. It's not as bad as it was then but I'm guessing my 600 is actually about 400mg. Again, not blaming the board source.

My DNP has been used by other people and they have lost many more pounds in less time than me, they also felt more miserable. I have dosed their product in the same form.

But it is also true that they were fatter and had more fat to fall.

Day 24 bwt 199.0 milestone number
I'll stay at 600mg the rest of the way. I'll just run 2 week cycles after this and just start right out at 600mg/day.

Day 25 bwt 199.4
Heat advisery yesterday so I drank tons of powerade zero.

Day 25 bwt 199.4
Heat advisery yesterday so I drank tons of powerade zero.

lol same. they were on sale at kroger for .59 cents for the 32oz so i stocked up in a major way.

Day 27 macros 285/115/50
Trained arms
Lethargy really setting in at 600mg/day

Day 28 bwt 199.6
Bumped to 700mg/day dnp. Going to see what it does for the last 3 days. Obviously I don't recommend this to anyone with limited experience with dnp. I'm trying to see if it's a dose I can handle for a 10-14 day run. If I were to do another 30 day run, I'd start right off at 600mg/day. This is powder form dnp.

I just started 200mg dnp a few days ago. I lowered all my aas to 250mg test only (next week will lower that to 150mg). I found some old DNP so figured add that in for just over 1 week before I go away. The heat hit fast and I am soaking my bed covers every night. I had to change beds last night and ruined the 2nd one after sleeping for another 3 hours or so :eek: Energy in the gym is not existent but I push though with the help of preworkout. I can only imagine what 700mg would feel like. I am tempted to try 400mg for a few days but I know I will be a complete mess.

I just started 200mg dnp a few days ago. I lowered all my aas to 250mg test only (next week will lower that to 150mg). I found some old DNP so figured add that in for just over 1 week before I go away. The heat hit fast and I am soaking my bed covers every night. I had to change beds last night and ruined the 2nd one after sleeping for another 3 hours or so :eek: Energy in the gym is not existent but I push though with the help of preworkout. I can only imagine what 700mg would feel like. I am tempted to try 400mg for a few days but I know I will be a complete mess.

That's crazy, 200mg seems to be almost non existent to me sides wise unless I really pound some carbs - but 500 of the new Geno stuff is about all I can handle. I was gonna ATTEMPT 750 for the last 3 days of my cycle but I just don't think it'll be worth the reward.

That's crazy, 200mg seems to be almost non existent to me sides wise unless I really pound some carbs - but 500 of the new Geno stuff is about all I can handle. I was gonna ATTEMPT 750 for the last 3 days of my cycle but I just don't think it'll be worth the reward.

I have started taking my dose very late in the day. My energy is bad anyway but I think that helps me. It's 10pm now and I haven't taken my dose for today and I am feeling hot. I did just eat weetabix, greek yoghurt and blueberries. The heat is bad when I am sleeping but manageable at other times. It's more a warm feeling throughout the day which is fine. I know at 400mg they would be bad though. I may try 200mg am/pm to finish off.

I was suffering low energy already and that's why I just dropped my aas but the DNP has made a massive difference. I have modified my training this week as there is no way I can do my standard 2 hours of high intensity in the gym. It's more slow paced and generally heavy for most movements. Truth be told I started it as I felt like binging a little for a few days but from tomorrow protein will be high and fats/carbs low and I will only need a few days to make big changes in my waist.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
thinman72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131